eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Can someone tell me how to map stadiums for club world cup and European super cup in my master league?
If you can provide the text i need for the 'map competitions' config file then i would really appreciate it.

Can i select which teams are continuing to the europa league from the champions league when i am playing the europa via the cup mode? Because by default the teams are lyon, marseille, leverkusen, milan, ajax, everton, dortmund(or blookrows by default) and napoli. Now i want psg, tottenham, shakhtar, leverkusen, genk, inter, leipzig and lille. Can i pick them instead of the default ones?

I'm playing PES on the pc platform.
The quality of PES servers is disgusting. My ping is usually above 220ms But in no other game, My ping doesn't go above 110ms, Even if I use vpn, It's funny.
Another problem is finding other players, when you wants play with original team. The reason of takes so long to find other players is PES disgusting server quality ? Or are there too few players on the pc platform ?

The quality of PES servers is disgusting. My ping is usually above 220ms But in no other game, My ping doesn't go above 110ms, Even if I use vpn, It's funny.
Another problem is finding other players, when you wants play with original team. The reason of takes so long to find other players is PES disgusting server quality ? Or are there too few players on the pc platform ?
PC version online servers, there are always lag and awful experiences since PES 2008. Now Konami just collect microtransactions money and don't care about anything else. I have Fiber internet up to 400 Mbps and still, 90% of the online games are unplayable. Looks like it's time to give up PC version and to collect money for PS5.

Last edited:

110 ms ping is a lot. There is noticeabe lag with every game with that ping.
If you want to find other players more easily just tweak the matchmaking filters to allow to be matched with every connection and not just good connections.

There are lots of people playing Pes Pc online, so it shouldn't be a problem finding other players.

I see you just registered, welcome to evo web.

Guys

I play pes2020 with family sharing with my brother...he own it and i am the borrower....but suddenly steam updated me to lite version....tried integrity verification..but no luck...any suggestion?

Guys

I play pes2020 with family sharing with my brother...he own it and i am the borrower....but suddenly steam updated me to lite version....tried integrity verification..but no luck...any suggestion?
Try reset family share,happend to me,if its doesnt work ask in steam support

The state of penalties in this game is miserable:

AI awards itself bullshit penalties:

While denying us genuine ones (ALL the time, for several years now):

I've had a theory for years - and that last video demonstrates it - that the AI only ever considers its action a foul if it's a deliberate act by the AI (i.e. it's "decided to foul" rather than it's "decided to slide for the ball, missed, and as a consequence smashed into you").

With that being the case, they can "accidentally" kick you, bundle you over, break your leg... and it'll never be a foul, because it's not the AI's explicit aim. Whereas with your actions, the AI just assumes your intent is always to foul. Even when you win the ball (your first video). So it applies a totally different set of rules...

For weeks I have been fiddling around with DPFileList Editor and old exe´s to be able to keep my EDIT file (klashman´s tactics included) and my ML save.
Haven´t updated any OF.
But I guess I´m done now.
Being paired with a nameless team in Euro League and everytime that match comes up, the game crashes.

Well then....another new ML start :BLEH:

I´ll pick Pescara again....noted all the player´s names I wanna buy again.
Hopefully it will work out.

I just hope I won´t have to start again when another data pack comes out.

EDIT:
after installing the latest OF files, I still can play my ML along and the nameless team is now Borussia Dortmund :P.

GREAT!!!!

Last edited:
Hello guys, can you please help me fixing a problem ? some of the bundesliga teams are not imported in the game, even if the game does not mention it during the transfert. So i have dudelange, ludogrets et RB Salzburg in the bundesliga and when i am looking in the other european teams in europe, here is what i see (image). Thanks in Advance for your answer.
ps : im playing on pc, and the patch i am using is PES Universe.

i reinstalled it step by step 3 times and i never find a such answer on forums or in internet in general

Attachments

• 20200111024507_1.jpg
    20200111024507_1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 20
After changing my SSD from RAID to AHCI, it completely eliminate the micro-stutter issue. Anyway, i still don't think you need an expensive hard disk drive just to play this game stutter-free. It have the "eSport" label, the requirement should be accessible.

PC version online servers, there are always lag and awful experiences since PES 2008. Now Konami just collect microtransactions money and don't care about anything else. I have Fiber internet up to 400 Mbps and still, 90% of the online games are unplayable. Looks like it's time to give up PC version and to collect money for PS5.
i have 5mbit Wlan Speed and no lags on PC

Hello everyone :)

I have some problems with sluggishness that I've never experienced before.
The game slows down in certain situations - but there is no drop in steam's FPS counter.
The problem was not there before DP3.
Also, the problem is there regardless of sider being active or not.

Does anyone know what's going on?

I've been penalised for some perfectly timed tackles and yet witnessed shit like this go completely unpunished.

Anyone else noticed a super stutter when rotating the camera at goalkicks or deeper freekicks?

This only seems to happen when moving the camera to the RIGHT, at a goalkick or a freekick near my own half.
Has anyone else encountered this issue? I've googled but failed to find any useful information.

I'm definitely noticed more stutter as well.
Also; does anyone have the same issue that I am having with the game alt+tabbing itself continuosly to desktop? it's driving me insane! onle PES2020 will do this, no other game. it used to happen just once , then I'd switch back and that'd be that. but it's just doing ALL THE TIME now. driving me nuts

So... my old PC just... die... after 6 years of " duty ", and I build a new one, with Ryzen 3600!

There was a period of about a month and a half in which I had no PC after my old one was under repair and I still hadn't decided if I needed to build a new one, just on holidays I was playing a lot of PES 2018 PS3. Mostly master league, co-op friends and relatives, and so on .n. Now I'm to PES 2020 for PC and ... rediscover the game, how brilliant and how nasty it is at the same time. Maybe the weirdest feeling is that like I play a completely new game, although before that I had about 250 hours of mostly master league and a little MyClub co-op, I was trained and used to playing well... now it's like I must learn to play it again. I'm starting to appreciate all-new HD graphics and fast hardware because on PS3 was just... painful! It looks horrible, performs horrible, you waiting so much time for everything, but the gameplay was fun, I must admit that. Yes, its feel faster and maybe more basic, but has way more. . . sense? Now when I'm back to PES 2020 on PC, I see how mind-blowing realistic it is on some parts and how frustrating ridicules on others. It's all about the two extremes.

In the beginning, I got used that the controls and the fines dribbling with the left analog, it was difficult to accept, but I got it and started to use it a lot, now after a month and a half I have back to R2, and now I return to the left analog again .. still wondering wtf Konami have been thinking ... with R2 is so much better ...
And yeah, again it's so bizarre how different for me the game feels and looks now for me. I'm not sure if Konami has changed anything in the last two months.

Btw with Ryzen, my CPU is around 60-65 % usage, with the old one was always around 90-100 %

Last edited:
Has anyone had the AI trigger the release fee for any of your players?
I'm in january 2023 and PSG just came in for Sané with a 178 million bid when his release fee is set at 180 million.
In no way am I complaining but I haven't had any release fee triggered so far when other clubs come in for my players

Has anyone had the AI trigger the release fee for any of your players?
I'm in january 2023 and PSG just came in for Sané with a 178 million bid when his release fee is set at 180 million.
In no way am I complaining but I haven't had any release fee triggered so far when other clubs come in for my players
It happens,but very very rarely by itself.

There is a "trick" where you can self-trigger the release fee, cause this year when you re-negotiate an incoming offer for a player of yours, you cannot set bigger value than his release clause. It makes sense, but it did not happen in 2018 and 2019.

So in the case of Mane you posted, if you try to increase the requested price over 178m, it will lock at 180m which is his release clause and the next message, if it is successful, it will state that "negotiation was successful cause release clause was activated".

It works more as a cap for your demanding price and less as a bait for other clubs to activate. Although, both can happen. The normal trigger just happens more rare. The self-trigger can be activated even with 100% success.

Second season in ML with Man Utd. Game against Southampton in Old Trafford. Forced fine weather with Sider so that I don't have to suffer the pouring rain that occures 90 percent of the games (which only affects me, not AI). I tried at least 15 times to beat that mediocre shit team. Maybe more. Tried different tactics, different players. I managed to draw at best. Mostly lost. Southampton had lost both of their previous games. The amount of laughable crap that occured during this time was incredible:

- AI player reacts to my dribble before my player even starts to dribble.
- AI players using force pull to make my players start to stutter and lose the ball (they ran after me and get into a tussle without ever being close enough to touch my player.
- Second half always turning my defenders into over-fatigued amateurs that start leaving their post and for the AI attackers to make use of the space. Opponent making a sub to bring in a crap player that is naturally so slow that it looks ridiculous to watch him run. Animation suggest his slow, but the speed is Millennium Falcon -class.
- The overall animations start to get wobbly as if the AI changes it mind so fast that the game can't keep up. This results in players sliding on the grass without taking steps so that the AI can react to my movement.
- No AI player shows any sign of fatigue.
- Even the smallest of my tackles is a foul.
- My players run past the ball without taking it for no reason.
- AI players go through my players more than ever.
- My players have restricted directions to move so that they don't get to the ball before the AI. I press downwards, but the player runs down left or down right just long enough for the AI to take the ball.

This must be the "momentum" that the AI just happens to have. It's definitely not a scripted thing. It just happened by chance that I didn't manage to win the game not even once during all those tries.

I'd like Konami to ditch the player skill values. They don't mean shit during ML anyway. They should make it like Sensible Soccer back in the day. Just a name for a player and price to give some indication if he's shit or gold. At least throw away the overall values.

And most of all. Give as a shit meter so that we know at the start of the game that we're getting screwed. It would still suck, but at least we would know this was always going to be the case.

When I know this kind of crap happens, it's a lot less fun to even win. I know I win because the AI allowes it.

Or maybe this is the true DEMO game play. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Second season in ML with Man Utd. Game against Southampton in Old Trafford. Forced fine weather with Sider so that I don't have to suffer the pouring rain that occures 90 percent of the games (which only affects me, not AI). I tried at least 15 times to beat that mediocre shit team. Maybe more. Tried different tactics, different players. I managed to draw at best. Mostly lost. Southampton had lost both of their previous games. The amount of laughable crap that occured during this time was incredible:

- AI player reacts to my dribble before my player even starts to dribble.
- AI players using force pull to make my players start to stutter and lose the ball (they ran after me and get into a tussle without ever being close enough to touch my player.
- Second half always turning my defenders into over-fatigued amateurs that start leaving their post and for the AI attackers to make use of the space. Opponent making a sub to bring in a crap player that is naturally so slow that it looks ridiculous to watch him run. Animation suggest his slow, but the speed is Millennium Falcon -class.
- The overall animations start to get wobbly as if the AI changes it mind so fast that the game can't keep up. This results in players sliding on the grass without taking steps so that the AI can react to my movement.
- No AI player shows any sign of fatigue.
- Even the smallest of my tackles is a foul.
- My players run past the ball without taking it for no reason.
- AI players go through my players more than ever.
- My players have restricted directions to move so that they don't get to the ball before the AI. I press downwards, but the player runs down left or down right just long enough for the AI to take the ball.

This must be the "momentum" that the AI just happens to have. It's definitely not a scripted thing. It just happened by chance that I didn't manage to win the game not even once during all those tries.

I'd like Konami to ditch the player skill values. They don't mean shit during ML anyway. They should make it like Sensible Soccer back in the day. Just a name for a player and price to give some indication if he's shit or gold. At least throw away the overall values.

And most of all. Give as a shit meter so that we know at the start of the game that we're getting screwed. It would still suck, but at least we would know this was always going to be the case.

When I know this kind of crap happens, it's a lot less fun to even win. I know I win because the AI allowes it.

Or maybe this is the true DEMO game play. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

I agreed with everything you say apart from the abuse of Southampton; they're my team! ;-)

i have a Question, after the new patch and datapack my ultimate patch (sider9 dosnt work. what can i do? someone have solutions?

Hey guys! What happen with "Ultimate Patch" thread? :SHOCK:

This is ultimately, absolutely ,the last time I will answer that for anyone.

Its gone, Hes banned ,finished here.

ALL the content was already available in the editing section of Evo Web anyway, from the original creators threads.

Back
Top Bottom