eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

from the first link i got up to :

download_depot 996470 996471 1212460246572658083

unfortunately it says "depot download failed : manifest not available"

:(

Edit : okay just seen in the comments that you have to do some other stuff to download depots now. i'll come back to this later....its getting on my tits

Last edited:
Is there any patch to have players and real squads like in pes6 times? Etoo, Ronaldinho at Barca, Raul, Ronaldo in Real etc? I'm tired of present football. It is all about money, lost that identity, personality, magic..

Does anyone know how to get realistic individual scores for players after the match in pes 2020, like my ronaldo scores a hattrick and assisted 1 goal plus few dribbles past and good chance created in a match but he still gets an 8.5 so how can we get realistic ratings like for example 7.8, 9.2, even a 10 sometimes on match winning performances, is there any mod or tool? I'm tired of those 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5 ratings......

Please if someone can help

Does anyone know how to get realistic individual scores for players after the match in pes 2020, like my ronaldo scores a hattrick and assisted 1 goal plus few dribbles past and good chance created in a match but he still gets an 8.5 so how can we get realistic ratings like for example 7.8, 9.2, even a 10 sometimes on match winning performances, is there any mod or tool? I'm tired of those 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5 ratings......

Please if someone can help
i think @gabe.paul.logan had something in one of his dt18 mod files?

@gabe.paul.logan can you help mate? Do you have a solution? Please share....
i think @gabe.paul.logan had something in one of his dt18 mod files?

Its pretty limited guys, not worth the fuss about it. You can only set the lowest and the highest value a player can get and also a median value (base rating). Then you can set how many extra points a player can get from goal, assist, saves...or how many deductions from bad passing, bad dribbling. Bat thats it, nothing complex. The only change you will notice is for the keepers and the scorers mostly, the rest of the players will stay at the same rating. The win or loss doesnt effect for example the base rating...which doesnt make any sense.
The whole rating system needs an overhaul by Konami.

Its pretty limited guys, not worth the fuss about it. You can only set the lowest and the highest value a player can get and also a median value (base rating). Then you can set how many extra points a player can get from goal, assist, saves...or how many deductions from bad passing, bad dribbling. Bat thats it, nothing complex. The only change you will notice is for the keepers and the scorers mostly, the rest of the players will stay at the same rating. The win or loss doesnt effect for example the base rating...which doesnt make any sense.
The whole rating system needs an overhaul by Konami.
Ok thanks for the info man, konami really need to get the rating system better in next pes.....till then I'll stick to this

just played a game in online divisions and lost 3-5, every single goal conceded had something to do with incredibly dumb player switching, extremely poor defensive AI, or another bug/feature where a player stood with a ball by his feet watching it while refusing to play it...this is PES 2020 in a nutshell :BORED:

I want to enjoy pes 20 ML but just can't... Professional is too easy but I'm finding Top Player impossible to win and results are just always 0-0 or 1-0 losses. I wish it had sliders like FIFA. Is there anything I can do? When I play in top player I find it impossible to get past a defender...

Does anyone know how to sim a cup with every team in PES 2020. I tried this in two ways:
1. Using manager mode with every team, time consuming (what else to do in a lockdown ? xD), marking isn't automatic (obv, it's manager mode)
2. Using sider and bringing the controllers in the middle, would have been the best way, but after 2-3 matches, you can see points getting accumulated, for eg, after 1st match, winning team gets 3 points, but whenever another teams' match ends, it affects the points of previous team also (I hope you get it)
Is there anyway that I can simulate these matches ?

from the first link i got up to :

download_depot 996470 996471 1212460246572658083

unfortunately it says "depot download failed : manifest not available"

:(

Edit : okay just seen in the comments that you have to do some other stuff to download depots now. i'll come back to this later....its getting on my tits
I was able to download Pes 2020 1.4 using DepotDownloader
Heres are ID's that you will have to use "download_depot 996470 996471 1212460246572658083"

update: Don't know why but it downloaded the LITE version of PES.exe file.
Update 2: Ok, finally I was able to downgrade to version 1.4 with the help of "exe" file. Thx to IPM team

Konami default exe 1.4 ---- http://www.mediafire.com/file/fcrhvsqmm2s3aua/PES2020.exe/file

Last edited:
Hi, the game is playable and well, just about fun with this data pack 5. but its the worst of all the gameplays I've played.

there's bugs.

the biggest issue is teams midfield are now really deep for some reason.

In general there's an awareness problem off the ball. Really dunno how they managed to screw up as 1.04 was awesome.

Hi, the game is playable and well, just about fun with this data pack 5. but its the worst of all the gameplays I've played.
In general there's an awareness problem off the ball. Really dunno how they managed to screw up as 1.04 was awesome.

I am fully agree. Previous datapack was much better in terms of gameplay.
Looks like KONAMI specially make own game worse, trying to have maximum profit from coin system.

there's bugs.

the biggest issue is teams midfield are now really deep for some reason.

I banned myself from EA games between 2015 - 18 because I didn't agree with their ethos. Gave them a second chance in 2018 with Fifa and feel I'm getting good from some of their other games now.

But konami?

Konami make me work and think about this game every day - how to fix this, apply fix, test fix, doesn't work, retry and so goes the cycle.

I agree 1.4 played better.

If I can, my next mission will be to say goodbye to future PES versions. The same way I rid myself of MyClub addiction.

I was able to download Pes 2020 1.4 using DepotDownloader
Heres are ID's that you will have to use "download_depot 996470 996471 1212460246572658083"

update: Don't know why but it downloaded the LITE version of PES.exe file.
Update 2: Ok, finally I was able to downgrade to version 1.4 with the help of "exe" file. Thx to IPM team

Konami default exe 1.4 ---- http://www.mediafire.com/file/fcrhvsqmm2s3aua/PES2020.exe/file

hey man. thanks for the update 2 - glad you got it going - i am using the depot downloader - its a slow process but i see a lot of "encountered unexpected error downloading chunk.......... Operation was cancelled"

did you get this or is this going to be a problem? [i have closed steam whilst doing the download]

hi guys a question for those who have gsync 120 / 144hz monitors and nvidia graphics card and a generic gamepad.
What configuration do you use in general or in the nvidia control panel and / or in-game? What would be the best configuration to reduce the input lag of the gamepad as low as possible? I feel the game with a little delay but I don't know if it will have to see the horrible gameplay...the players take time to react

hi guys a question for those who have gsync 120 / 144hz monitors and nvidia graphics card and a generic gamepad.
What configuration do you use in general or in the nvidia control panel and / or in-game? What would be the best configuration to reduce the input lag of the gamepad as low as possible? I feel the game with a little delay but I don't know if it will have to see the horrible gameplay...the players take time to react

was the game was good for you at 1.4? if so, the problem is not your settings.

I use vsync 2 i PES settings and "let app decide" i NVIDIA settings.

hey man. thanks for the update 2 - glad you got it going - i am using the depot downloader - its a slow process but i see a lot of "encountered unexpected error downloading chunk.......... Operation was cancelled"

did you get this or is this going to be a problem? [i have closed steam whilst doing the download]

No, I didn't had any problems downloading it. It downloaded about 30 gigs. Try again, there must have been some problems.
It well worth it, such a great gameplay.

Make sure you use VSync Enable2. Apart from that, the input lag is built into the game, you can't avoid it.

hi - my L stick is working as the D-pad - which I don't want

when you boot up pes for the 1st time you can select controller configuration.

where can i find this from the in-game menu?

thanks

Last edited:
hi - my L stick is working as the D-pad - which I don't want

when you boot up pes for the 1st time you can select controller configuration.

where can i find this from the in-game menu?

thanks
Its a little bit confusing. You go options/personal preset settings/your "profile name" / top->bottom, second option says: command setting. In there it is.

Last edited:
Its a little bit confusing. You go options/personal preset settings/your "profile name" / top->bottom, second option says: command setting. In there it is.

dude - i searched and searched and would have sworn it wasn't possible.

but i found it thanks to you!

[plus it seems my 1.4 version is playing fine (on exh mode at least). thanks @Tamer, too.]

I am fully agree. Previous datapack was much better in terms of gameplay.
Looks like KONAMI specially make own game worse, trying to have maximum profit from coin system.

I banned myself from EA games between 2015 - 18 because I didn't agree with their ethos. Gave them a second chance in 2018 with Fifa and feel I'm getting good from some of their other games now.

But konami?

Konami make me work and think about this game every day - how to fix this, apply fix, test fix, doesn't work, retry and so goes the cycle.

I agree 1.4 played better.

If I can, my next mission will be to say goodbye to future PES versions. The same way I rid myself of MyClub addiction.
I can only assume since the only 1 thing better in new datapack 5 is the responsiveness. Everything else is worse. Everything. Prioritizing online over offline sadly.

Going to have to roll back the gameplay to 1.4

Lots of gameplay mods out there but i will take my time with those. As i want to develop with everyone a shared parch to r3create football over the ages.

You cant really play the game as it was pre 2007 or 1980s 1970s style. Rules were different back then compared to now.

Last edited:
Need to have a little rant after half a year with this game. Sad to say it has followed the exact same pattern each Pes has for these past three years.

We get a decent game with a glaring "issue", somehow magically ignored during testing. Konami "Come to the rescue" with a first patch and sort of fix the issue, but not really. Game is otherwise still decent. With each successive patch the incentive to play single player is gradually phased out. In other words they make playing versus the AI a steaming pile of shit. Remember what happened with the glorious promise of actually having fouls this year? That was gone in a hurry wasn't it...

I just realized this just now. Doesn't matter if I use a gameplay patch or not, there is something about the core of the gameplay that is just not right. There are too many passages where Brentford turn into Barcelona and you're just not allowed to play. I don't mind a little stat boosting for the CPU, this has always been a thing in Pes. But at least let me still participate .

I've put plenty of hours of in so I still got my money's worth. But again, so much potential wasted. It has to be intentional as it has happened time and time again. All improvements to ML were farcical at best. The stupid cutscenes and nonsensical japanglish missions make no sense whatsoever and just annoy after a short time.

As it stands the last truly good , consistently good that is, Pes game for me is 2013. Maybe 2017. And I think it stands to be that way for a long time, if not ever.

Back
Top Bottom