eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Pretty much sums up how "glorious" PES 2020 AI.

I let off my gamepad from my hand and yet they still don't want to dribble. But once i put my gamepad back and try to give them pressure, 100% guaranteed they will turn around and doing a back-pass.

Superstar level, more like superjunk :SHOCK:

PC modders......are any mods that change opponent AI behaviour like this (from passive-reactive to active-reactive, please?

I've stopped playing since discovering this is an issue that has been in all PESs that have the att/def level modifier since 2013. It was even in the 2020 demo yet I didn't see it (because putting the pad down doesn't come naturally)

I think for this very reason offline single player will never be as engaging as online/local multiplayer but i'd be interested if a PC mod had fixed this.

[In shooter analogy - I thought I was playing Battlefield all these years but it turns out I've been playing Superhot.]

Thanks

2020.05.04-18.48.jpg
Can anyone help me sort this grainyness on the pitch? It only seems to happen on master league i have played a normal game at old trafford and the pitch was fine

I'll probably get some flak for this, but are there are any gameplay mods that make the players feel overly-responsive?

I'll probably get some flak for this, but are there are any gameplay mods that make the players feel overly-responsive?

why would you get flak? this is ESSENTIAL. [unless you're asking for something different here]

look at Hayes video in my post #3513 above.

I give the game another chance now and then and try to see past this problem but since I found this issue a couple of weeks ago I find I cannot finish a game...or I'll finish it but it feels like there's no point to it other than to confirm the game still sucked the same as it did the last time I played it.

Hi, i've never played PES on PC before (previously PS4) but have decided to make the change and try out the option file/mods.
I've searched the problem but cant seem to find a solution, can anyone help with the following-

I've used the 6.5 patch and Sider 6.3.6.

When i go into the game through Sider i cant play any offline modes, after pressing 'kick off' the game tips menu displays then the game crashes shortly afterwards.

All online modes are fine, i can play these as normal.

Any ideas, or do i just need to delete everything and try again?

Thanks

Show US your Sider.ini file

I've only just added - lua.module = "netblock.lua" but it didnt make any difference.

[sider]
debug = 0
close.on.exit = 0
start.minimized = 1

free.side.select = 1
livecpk.enabled = 1

start.game = "steam://rungameid/996470"
exe.name = "\PES2020.exe"

; enforce number of match minutes here
; you can set any value from 1 to 255, although you probably
; do not want to go higher than 90, because it will be weird :-)
; 0 - disables this feature.
match.minutes = 0

cpk.root = ".\GFXMOD"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Boots-Gloves"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\ball-root"

; Lua settings
lua.enabled = 1
luajit.ext.enabled = 1

lua.module = "GFX_MOD.lua"
lua.module = "StadiumServer.lua"
lua.module = "netblock.lua"
lua.module = "env.lua"
lua.module = "etrace.lua"
lua.module = "jittest.lua"
lua.module = "trophy.lua"
lua.module = "zlibtest.lua"
lua.module = "camera.lua"
lua.module = "Scoreboards.lua"
lua.module = "cr7_audio.lua"
;lua.module = "timeaccel.lua"
;lua.module = "matchset.lua"
;lua.module = "tracer.lua"
;lua.module = "inputdemo.lua"
;lua.module = "snow.lua"
;lua.module = "facedump.lua"
;lua.module = "filedump2.lua"
;lua.module = "kitrewrite.lua"
;lua.module = "gc64test.lua"

; Overlay settings
; location on screen: top|bottom
; size of the font (0 - automatic)
; overlay hot keys:
; 0x20 - [space] - toggle overlay on/off
; 0x31 - [1] - pass overlay control to next module
; 0xc0 - [~] - pass overlay control to previous module
; colors are in RRGGBBAA format
overlay.enabled = 1
overlay.on-from-start = 0
overlay.location = "top"
overlay.font-size = 0
overlay.font = "Consolas"
overlay.vkey.toggle = 0x20
overlay.vkey.next-module = 0x31
overlay.vkey.prev-module = 0xc0
overlay.background-color = "102010c0"
overlay.text-color = "80ff80c0"
overlay.image-alpha-max = 0.8
overlay.toggle.sound = "toggle.wav"
overlay.toggle.sound-volume = 0.5

; Reload modified modules
; Default combination: Shift-R
vkey.reload-1 = 0x10
vkey.reload-2 = 0x52

Hi, i've never played PES on PC before (previously PS4) but have decided to make the change and try out the option file/mods.
I've searched the problem but cant seem to find a solution, can anyone help with the following-

I've used the 6.5 patch and Sider 6.3.6.

When i go into the game through Sider i cant play any offline modes, after pressing 'kick off' the game tips menu displays then the game crashes shortly afterwards.

All online modes are fine, i can play these as normal.

Any ideas, or do i just need to delete everything and try again?

Thanks

Fixed this now, it was related to the stadiums.

Match level (difficulty) Online matches

Hi to all, I need yours opinions about this topic... I wonder how this level of difficulty affects online matches against live opponent (1vs1). U probably know that in friend lobby you are not able to choose this match level difficulty (i suppose regular is default). But in team lobby where u can also play 1vs1 (not only co-op) u can setup this match level, for example choose superstar level. Also in online division contest superstar is default... I suppose that this affect on how comp. players behave. Maybe u have better response and smarter behaviour of that com. players in your and opponent team. For example, defenders are probbably places better in space, or offensive players better open up, or things like that. Im not sure yet is this difference is obvious, because of that i want to hear your opinions...

I've made the switch to playing on 0 pass assistance. It makes the game so, so, so much better!

Found a like-minded opponent on the Reddit page the other day, and we played a 10-game marathon. Most fun I've ever had in PES online. The game becomes unrecognizable from the ping-pong crap you get most of the time.

Match level (difficulty) Online matches

Hi to all, I need yours opinions about this topic... I wonder how this level of difficulty affects online matches against live opponent (1vs1). U probably know that in friend lobby you are not able to choose this match level difficulty (i suppose regular is default). But in team lobby where u can also play 1vs1 (not only co-op) u can setup this match level, for example choose superstar level. Also in online division contest superstar is default... I suppose that this affect on how comp. players behave. Maybe u have better response and smarter behaviour of that com. players in your and opponent team. For example, defenders are probbably places better in space, or offensive players better open up, or things like that. Im not sure yet is this difference is obvious, because of that i want to hear your opinions...
The first COM controlled players that come to my mind are the GKs. I assume it is huge leap from regular to superstar. On superstar they will play like Spider-Man, while on regular they are more human like.

Hi guys, strange issue occurred to me today!!
2 hours ago I switched off my PC, playing PES was the last thing I've done. Just a moment ago when I turned it back on to play I found out that the game was uninstalled?? Anyone experienced it be4?

Hi guys, strange issue occurred to me today!!
2 hours ago I switched off my PC, playing PES was the last thing I've done. Just a moment ago when I turned it back on to play I found out that the game was uninstalled?? Anyone experienced it be4?

Do You use sider & is sider installed in Your game folder ( it should not be really if You follow Juce advise )

Just have the barebones vanilla game in its own folder.

Do You use a VPN client sometimes?

Sounds like STEAM has nuked Your game folder.

Do You use sider & is sider installed in Your game folder ( it should not be really if You follow Juce advise )

Just have the barebones vanilla game in its own folder.

Do You use a VPN client sometimes?

Sounds like STEAM has nuked Your game folder.
I have sider installed in a separate folder in my documents and I'm not using VPN!! Weird.
Another thing that make no sense is that the full game is still in my steam games folder!! I will install the game again. Cheers mate

I have sider installed in a separate folder in my documents and I'm not using VPN!! Weird.
Another thing that make no sense is that the full game is still in my steam games folder!! I will install the game again. Cheers mate
had that a few weeks ago with multiple games. thought it was my HDD since that was having issues, but perhaps it was a steam issue?

ugh...Even with Holland's great gameplay mods (finally! fouls!) the game is such a disappointment under the hood. there is no logic or cleverness in difficulty levels, it's just "ramp cheating up". Even with the glorious Majestic V2 mod, it just becomes a chore to play. So little variation, CPU always uses the same infuriating tricks...why did KONAMI have to butcher the game like this? Ugh. Got a fully modded FIFA install, finally I can give that some proper attention.

Yes, the AI Stats Boosting is crazy. Everything is to easy on Top-Player, but on Superstar the Cheating is pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom