eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hi guys!

Dunno if you can help me , but i give it a try.

I have this specification:
i7 4770s cpu
gtx 1060 6gb gpu
asrock h81m-g motherboard
fsp hyper m 600w power supply
kingston a400 ssd

About a month ago , Pes 2020 started lagging like hell and i dunno why was that , then i noticed , it uses 100% of my cpu. I did windows reinstall etc. , cpu test , gpu stress tests but everthing is fine . The other game what is doing this is NBA 2k20. They both uses 100% of my cpu. But lagg is only appear in multi mode. Cpu temperatures and other temps are fine . With AI opponents the games are fine. So i dunno somebody experience this issue in the past and has a solution for it. I use 144hz monitor too. Tried the window mode too but still 95%. And its abnormal i think. If somebody can make me an advice about this i will thank you :)

Even I am facing this issue. Any solution ?

PES2020 11v11 343 Cruyff Diamond Formation Put Into Practice comp #3 (PC) LOOKING FOR PLAYERS NOW!

Has anyone noticed how weak the long ball teams have become lately?
It's been like this a few months I think, maybe it started with DP4.
Most of them are unable to create good chances unless mistakes are made by the player.
The long balls used to be smarter and more dangerous, but now it's mostly centre backs hauling the ball up.
Newcastle are especially bad - because they're set up very defensively.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

This game was 2x10 minutes on Top Player difficulty in Master League.

(I'm not using DT18 mods.)

PES2020-PROBLEM-01.jpg

This is the first PES since PES 6 that i played a few seasons and want to play more. Game thanks to all patches, most important gameplay patches is just outstanding. I swithched again to manual after some time, and i score so unpredictable goals. It is so much joy to play. I would like to say big Thank You for IPM gameplay team, Evoweb patch team, Endo and Chuny turfs, Chosef and Evoweb team adboards, to Mjts and people that made all Stadiums, Hawke mods, scoreboard guys. You really made this game special

Would there hypothetically be a way to mod the konami Cup to have all the Champions League graphics, assests & trophy instead of the actual European Cup in Cup mode?

I want to start a new CL but from the last 16 instead of all the group stages.

how does the IPM gameplay changes affect ML mode?

I believe that regardless of the gameplay mods you utilize, it won't affect ML. Recently, I've grown to really enjoy 2020 with Gabe's gameplay mods. I've put in countless hours over the past two weeks, but playing a few nights of ML has made me loathe this game yet again. I need to stop even trying. ML makes for an absolutely dreadful gameplay experience.

I'll stick with kick off and league mode/tournaments.

Last edited:
I believe that regardless of the gameplay mods you utilize, it won't affect ML. Recently, I've grown to really enjoy 2020 with Gabe's gameplay mods. I've put in countless hours over the past two weeks, but playing a few nights of ML has made me loathe this game yet again. I need to stop even trying. ML makes for an absolutely dreadful gameplay experience.

I'll stick with kick off and league mode/tournaments.

Oh OK, what has Gabe made changes too?

Can I ask why you loathe ML?

I really really hate the refs... lack of clear cut fouls hurts the game so much.

hey all, couple of questions.

Im using the evoweb patch,

which option file works best with this one? there isn't any MLS kits ect but there is players.

What game play patch would you recommend.

How can I install faces to players? ive seen a few legends that I want to add to my game.

finally, is there a site that is dedicated to stadia and faces like the pes 6 days?

kind regards.

Guys, it's been a dream of mine to play Master League, World Cup etc in co-op with 2-4 players. Well now it is reality! I've found this tiny app called Parsec Gaming that allows for couch multiplayer, online. It's awesome. So we can play PES 20, 13, 6, or even ISS with PS1 emulator. So...who wants to try a friendly game? Takes just 5 minutes to download and setup.

Hi anyone know how to fix this? It only happens when I’m on master league looking at other players. In game it’s fine

Attachments

• ADC03694-D121-494F-96DD-7CB00FC74FCA.jpeg
    ADC03694-D121-494F-96DD-7CB00FC74FCA.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 48
Wondering if anybody could help me, Is there a way of assigning all the Champions League assets, Adboards, Stadia Boards, Entrance & Trophy to the Konami Cup so i could just recreate the last 16?

Guys, it's been a dream of mine to play Master League, World Cup etc in co-op with 2-4 players. Well now it is reality! I've found this tiny app called Parsec Gaming that allows for couch multiplayer, online. It's awesome. So we can play PES 20, 13, 6, or even ISS with PS1 emulator. So...who wants to try a friendly game? Takes just 5 minutes to download and setup.

Parsec is amazing!

Would be amazing if we could get a mini-tournament or co-op session going here.

Wondering if anybody could help me, Is there a way of assigning all the Champions League assets, Adboards, Stadia Boards, Entrance & Trophy to the Konami Cup so i could just recreate the last 16?
Are you planning to recreate a retro ucl competition? I would love to see my retro adboards in your videos 😍

You can relink the ucl adboards in config.xml using the competition ID 37. Everything else would probably need to be relinked to the IDs 47 and 48 in the sider modules: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/id-for-konami-cup.82638/#post-3521913
Thanks for this, I'll have a dig and see what i can figure out!
Are you planning to recreate a retro ucl competition? I would love to see my retro adboards in your videos 😍
Eventually, But first i wanted to recreate this seasons last 16 seeing as it may never finish.

If i can find a decent retro patch for PES 2020 I'd love to do a retro champions league.

Here's what I spent my isolation doing, as a strictly offline player:

Timestamps:

Part 1: Positives
00:00 Intro goals
00:56 Shooting
05:40 First touch
06:37 Dribbling
08:18 Skills
08:31 Finesse Dribbling
09:10 Crossing and headers
11:31 Passing
13:37 Player runs (Positives)
14:10 Goalkeepers (Positives)

Part 2: Negatives (somewhat)

16:02 Referees (I)
18:01 Free Kicks
18:30 Referees (II)
20:44 Player and Ball Awareness
21:59 Player runs (Negatives)
22:23 Defending
25:22 Goalkeepers (Negatives)
26:26 Animations

Part 3: MISC

26:59 Mods, Broadcast Cameras and 2021 Wishlist

Hi Mate, do you have the broadcast cam.ini that you can share for all the angles you've manually created ?

Pes 2020 with more DP than ever?

Yes, PES 2014 was the biggest one with 7 DLC, this one we're gonna have 8. And look how they massacre my boy PES 2017 with only 3 DLC even worst on PC version less content than PS4.

does the other person need PES?

Hi guys,

i am playing PES since a few weeks- switched over from Fifa. What a differnce in gameplay :-)

Looking at all the mods and patches causes me to be a little bit confused.
At the moment I am using Evo Web patch and stadium server.

Are there any hints you can provide me:
Which patch(es)/mods should I install?

Thanks in advance.
Ralf

Back
Top Bottom