eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

It's awful man. The stutter step to allow the CPU AI to run passed a guy they're 15 points slower than is what gets me every-time. Still the best soccer option on the market though...

my game is basically a combination of:

Wrestling with the gamepad to get the arrow on the desired player
Trying to align players who are wandering and giving their back to the ball
Fighting to resurrect stunned players who I have to wait for to wake up
Scrambling to get control of the ball after my players stumble and give it away

If I don't let my PC connect to internet, can I stay w/ what I had for DP7 and play offline ML? I feel like the answer to that question is yes but I've asked in 4 different threads and nobody has mentioned it...

If I don't let my PC connect to internet, can I stay w/ what I had for DP7 and play offline ML? I feel like the answer to that question is yes but I've asked in 4 different threads and nobody has mentioned it...

This isn't a major data pack, so it shouldn't affect your game much plus sider still works. However, the best way to play with DP7 is to use the Dpfilelist generator and to not check DP8. then open your game

Before you connect to internet make a backup of yours exe, EDIT000000, dpfilelist.bin in the download folder of the game). Then, when connected, the game update. After update replace new exe with the old one, replace your EDIT00000, and your dpfilelist.bin.

Why do you keep repeating the same thing over and over again mate a admin member already advised you what to do and you obviously didn’t read what he put clogging threads up when it’s not needed

data pack 8.0 available!

A new Update File (Data Pack 8.00 & Patch 1.08.00) was released on 25/06/2020.
See below for details.

■ Updates and Additions
・ New/updated face models
・ New/updated player portraits
・ New manager portraits

■ Fixes
・ An issue occurring in Matchday Events using Preset Teams that prevents players from being set as 'Players to Join Attack'. The issue is triggered by switching substitute players into your Starting Lineup from the Game Plan screen.
・ An issue where accepting an invitation to play a match while already in a Local Match (UEFA EURO 2020™) can cause the game to crash.
・ An issue that affects R. CARLOS from the Iconic Moment Series, reducing the amount of curl he is able to apply to balls kicked with the outside of his foot.
・ An issue affecting P. NEDVĚD from the Iconic Moment Series that causes a generic free kick animation to play in place of his unique animation.

data pack 8.0 available!

A new Update File (Data Pack 8.00 & Patch 1.08.00) was released on 25/06/2020.
See below for details.

■ Updates and Additions
・ New/updated face models
・ New/updated player portraits
・ New manager portraits

■ Fixes
・ An issue occurring in Matchday Events using Preset Teams that prevents players from being set as 'Players to Join Attack'. The issue is triggered by switching substitute players into your Starting Lineup from the Game Plan screen.
・ An issue where accepting an invitation to play a match while already in a Local Match (UEFA EURO 2020™) can cause the game to crash.
・ An issue that affects R. CARLOS from the Iconic Moment Series, reducing the amount of curl he is able to apply to balls kicked with the outside of his foot.
・ An issue affecting P. NEDVĚD from the Iconic Moment Series that causes a generic free kick animation to play in place of his unique animation.
No gameplay fixes:((:ROLL:

No gameplay fixes:((:ROLL:

Gameplay fixes? Ther's no need for it mate! They've finally managed to fix these:

:SHOCK::SHOCK::SHOCK::SHOCK::SHOCK::EASY: I took the day off tomorrow at work to play PES all night long.

Why do you keep repeating the same thing over and over again mate a admin member already advised you what to do and you obviously didn’t read what he put clogging threads up when it’s not needed

I keep asking bc nobody answered the question. People keep telling me what to do to go back and turn 7.0 on but nobody ever answer Yes, just keep PC off internet and it will be fine or no, it'll still be an issue bc...

I appreciate you jumping at the chance to be that guy though. So you know, the random questions thread...it gets Zero Traffic. Even worse, the search function shows no results when you use the exact title of a thread your looking for. Which in my opinion, is why you admins have this problem of people posting in threads they shouldn't. I've asked the internet off question since monday and I got the answer today...after update dame out. This isn't a rant at nobody answering that specific internet off no issues question, it's a rant at people speaking down from their forum penthouse suites and digitally finger wagging at those of us on level 1. Take it easy and make sure what you're saying is actually true before you keyboard tough guy someone next time. Love this site and wouldn't be where I am today without it but I've been on PC for 2-3 months, calm down. I'll get to your status one day.

Thanks for the reply incas36 but still, I haven't learned if I can just stay off internet and keep playing my ML and wait for any needed updates before plugging it back in to stop the dp8 update. Again, I really do appreciate any and all replies though, thank you

This isn't a major data pack, so it shouldn't affect your game much plus sider still works. However, the best way to play with DP7 is to use the Dpfilelist generator and to not check DP8. then open your game

So can I let it update and my evoweb patch and Poseidon more fouls exe will still be gtg? Or will I have to wait for updates. Just nervous to even fire it up now...

My sider won't boot up after the update and I also have posiden mod too.. very frustrating when new dp rolls around. Hopefully soon there is a update fix for sider.. and I hope posidon still works

My sider won't boot up after the update and I also have posiden mod too.. very frustrating when new dp rolls around. Hopefully soon there is a update fix for sider.. and I hope posidon still works

Sider still works fine mate no problem with it always do back ups that way can always go back but sider is not the problem mate

Sider still works fine mate no problem with it always do back ups that way can always go back but sider is not the problem mate
Thanks. I'm pretty new to pc and modding will look more into it then.. what should I do now just wait for the update? Any advice would be helpful.

it is beyond me how anyone can see anything positive in gameplay after this last update. playing without @Holland 's mods is instantly noticeable. it's the same old dross as it always was. players being held back by invisible strings, CPU having every unfair advantage in the book, no tactics or variation, just complete and utter shite. I cannot stomach more than 2 minutes of this and just switched a match off (again) mid-game...it's mods or bust for me. Only thing these KONAMI updates do for me is make me appreciate the community just a bit more.

Hi guys. First post since about 2009 when I last played PES 8 on PC! I've just bought PES2020 on steam, played for a couple of hours without doing anything to it and was loving the gameplay.

I then took to the web to search for a patch, found 'ePatch 2020 v11.0 By Mody' and downloaded it. All good with the kits etc... but I feel like the gameplay has changed. It's faster and more arcadey. Is this possible? The player stats don't seem boosted or anything. What am I missing, or is it just my imagination?

Thanks

Hi guys. First post since about 2009 when I last played PES 8 on PC! I've just bought PES2020 on steam, played for a couple of hours without doing anything to it and was loving the gameplay.

I then took to the web to search for a patch, found 'ePatch 2020 v11.0 By Mody' and downloaded it. All good with the kits etc... but I feel like the gameplay has changed. It's faster and more arcadey. Is this possible? The player stats don't seem boosted or anything. What am I missing, or is it just my imagination?

Thanks

I don't use it, but is there a gameplay mod built in. I'm new to PES as well. I used Spoonypizza mod tutorial to start. It uses evoweb patch plus server's etc. Which learns you the basics. Im trying Virtuared AIO now. That's an all in one. There's also a new AIO due out. Dream patch I may try. I tried gameplay mods but I'm enjoying the standard gameplay at moment.

Hey everyone,

I was hoping to get some good team play games in but 95% of all servers are password protected AND based in Sao Paolo.

I'm not picky about the lag but whats with all the password locks? Do i have any hope of befriending a group of team play players and getting some good footy in on a whim?

Back
Top Bottom