eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

If I wanted to purchase PES2020 for PC in the future, where should I go? Steam? Some online retailer? Whats legit? What’s the best price it has been on PC?

I paid £7.99 on cdkeys. I only buy on there now Bought over 10 game's in the 8 month's I've had a gaming pc. Never had an issue.

I paid £7.99 on cdkeys. I only buy on there now Bought over 10 game's in the 8 month's I've had a gaming pc. Never had an issue.
And then I get this code by email, enter it in steam and can play?
Is every PC game running via such clients (steam, uplay...) these days?

I did not have any contact to PC gaming for more than 15 years so please excuse these simple questions. :)

I did not have any contact to PC gaming for more than 15 years so please excuse these simple questions. :)

Yes. I got Steam code with PES. Origin code with FIFA and Jedi fallen order. Depends what game but it works 100%.

There are countless stores to buy pc games, many legit places (steam is obviously the biggest/most well known) and many not so legit resellers. CDkeys is kinda of a grey area, I know many people on this forum get there keys there and truth is the keys you will find on their website will almost always work without problems and I never had any problem myself. They get them from other regions where it's cheaper so it kinda screws the developer/publisher but I don't think they source keys from a random dude on the internet so the keys are from a legit source and will activate fine, but it doesn't mean it's 100% risk free as it's still not an authorized practice, technically.

I recommend you bookmark and use the isthereanydeal site! Here's the pes20 page for example:
https://isthereanydeal.com/game/efootballpesii0ii0/info/

You can quickly see the current pricing in all stores (all legit/safe places to buy) and even what the biggest discount is/was.

Last edited:
HEY guys,

Besides kit, stadium and scoreboard server... what are the best available gameplay mods for PES2020?
Gabe’s, IPM, incas...?!
Mods that change gameplay to the better!

What would be a good starting setup for PC? EVOWEB patch + Sider + gameplay mod?!

Yes, EVOWEB, Sider and Gameplay mod.

I forgot which ones I use....I think it was Hollands version 8 or something and a dt from gabe.
But that´s a long time ago and I never ever changed it, even there came so many good ones out in the meantime.

Just picked this game up again, after a long break.
Been playing a lot of CoD/Warzone and NBA2K20.

It feels so refreshing.....the 8.0 update along with the gameplay mod I keep using make it feel very human.......

Yes, EVOWEB, Sider and Gameplay mod.

I forgot which ones I use....I think it was Hollands version 8 or something and a dt from gabe.
But that´s a long time ago and I never ever changed it, even there came so many good ones out in the meantime.

Just picked this game up again, after a long break.
Been playing a lot of CoD/Warzone and NBA2K20.

It feels so refreshing.....the 8.0 update along with the gameplay mod I keep using make it feel very human.......
Thanks Chief!

So better to go DP8 or is the latest Holland exe DP9 compatible?! I think so.
Edit: DP8 is the latest, right?! Got confused.

Will test the demo tonight. :)

Thanks Chief!

So better to go DP8 or is the latest Holland exe DP9 compatible?! I think so.
Edit: DP8 is the latest, right?! Got confused.

Will test the demo tonight. :)

I´m not sure....guess not.

I still use that livecpk exe thing. That way you don´t have to replace the original exe.
Someone said though, that this doesn´t have the same effect as if you literally replace it.

I still do it this way though and it plays well.

and once again I'm abandoning this sorry excuse for a game. Holland's newest mod extended its life by about 5 games. it is just so very dire in ML, eventually, no matter what you do. I find myself having to keep reminding myself of this fact. the ping-pong passing, scripting, the stupid half circle the CPU does when shielding the ball every goddamn time...it all comes back with a vengeance. each. and. every. time. no matter what mods you're using.
ugh

Anyone else unable to play after the update? Whenever trying to play a match I get stuck on the loading screen. Anyone know how to fix this? I thought that maybe it was a sider issue but I get the same result launching without sider....

Anyone else unable to play after the update? Whenever trying to play a match I get stuck on the loading screen. Anyone know how to fix this? I thought that maybe it was a sider issue but I get the same result launching without sider....
Did you check dpfilelist?

I didn't download last dlc but try to check via dpfilelist generator if you checked all dlc. As for Sider it's ok even with new exe.
I'm not using dpfilelist generator but anyhow; I validated my files on steam and it fixed it; my guess is that there was an issue due to me using a modded exe. I checked the exe and its version was 1.8.1 so the update had been applied but I guess there was an issue.

Is it me or is the Pes 2020 Data Pack 8.0 the worst data pack in the history of pes? Players cannot pass as accurate or take passes as the ball bounces off of them or above them and the shooting accuracy seems off. It is unplayable & it's the worst gameplay I've experienced since fifa 07 & pes 08

Hey guys, seems nobody is posting impressions re the new 1.8.1ver update...not even on the ps4 PES2020 thread, so here's my brief take. Again im seeing an improvement, and particularly noticed the following:

1. Ball, again, seems looser than before where bad passes or bad positioning leads to heavier/worse first touches. First few games it was so noticeable that there were way more dispossessions.. Sorta scrappy but more realistic for me. And it seems easier as a controlled defender to intercept passing.. I like this. Interested to see if others are noticing this also.

2. The big one and most noticeable improvement ive noticed is the increase (variation and prevalence) of 2nd phase runs off the ball by my attacking men..moving in smarter/better positions and making more intelligently timed runs. In the first 5 or so games i played last night, i scored goals id never scored before via intelligent through balls. Attacking men (controlled by ai) made better runs giving me way better options for through balls.. Noticed this improvement immediately. Again, been playing this game non stop for last few months, predominantly as Barca on Topplayer, Exhibition mode, Klashman tactics, 20mins on full manual (except with basic shooting) vs various top Spanish teams, so i noticed this immediately.

3. Minor point - noticed a few more variations in the goals i scored and conceded (including deflections off keeper and defense) i hadn't seen before.

Anyways, on pc with the variety of patches, balls, stadiums, turfs, camera mods etc (havent even touched the gameplay mods) this game is gold to me. Still addicted to this game..

Feels like 70% goals I conceded are like this: opponent player with his back towards my goal, turns around then bang! Usually surrounded by 3-5 of my players. I know what they are going to do but my fingers and my brain don't synchronise or act as quick.

some problem here:

sometimes the gamepad input is really good, players react fast, movement is nice and i really enjoy the game.

but sometimes input has a delay that i feel, cpu can easyly take the ball from me, players react slow, and i think that game is bullshit...

between nice and bullshit is just how it feels, how the reaction is. why is it different ?

i use Dualshock 4 via Bluetooth with DS4Windows - input is between 1.2 - 2.0 ms

any tips for this problem ? maybe some nvidia settings ?

I think it's just the game, played a few games last night and found the same issue. Was hammering the player select to try and switch to the correct player, when it eventually picks the right one the CPU has already got their shot off.

Can I check with everyone using Steam, what kind of discounts are people seeing on Pes21? I thought if you owned Pes20 then Pes21 is discounted.

What I'm seeing is the standard edition isn't discounted at all, but the team specific editions are discounted by 20% to 23.99.

So essentially the discount is 1 pound.
24.99 unchanged full price for standard edition or 23.99 for team specific edition.

Is this the generous discount that Konami are providing us?

Feels like 70% goals I conceded are like this: opponent player with his back towards my goal, turns around then bang! Usually surrounded by 3-5 of my players. I know what they are going to do but my fingers and my brain don't synchronise or act as quick.
Yeah it reminds me of PES 2016 all over again. This was a major issue with the AI on the game too. To top it off, because Goalkeepers were so bad, almost 99% of the time it's goal too. AI never missed, Goal keepers never reached.

I feel like the setup on both games occurs because there's a strange resistance between your defender and the striker with his back to you. It's as you say, you can read the situation from a mile off, but the coordination with the controls and mechanics defys your intention & let's you down which leads to a bitter feeling that you didn't even get to exercise your skill in preventing a goal and that you conceded because you was helpless in trying to play the game.

Can I check with everyone using Steam, what kind of discounts are people seeing on Pes21? I thought if you owned Pes20 then Pes21 is discounted.

What I'm seeing is the standard edition isn't discounted at all, but the team specific editions are discounted by 20% to 23.99.

24.99 unchanged full price for standard edition or 23.99 for team specific edition.

I think the specific edition costs around 30 normally so with the 20% off it goes to 23,99 like you say.
The standard edition doesn't have 20% off.It's only for the specific,which if you don't play online and you don't care about the online bonuses that it gives then there's no point getting the specific.
Although for the standard i'm pretty sure that you'll be able to find a much better price around 40-50% off from a key site like cdkeys.com somewhere around the release of the game.

I read somewhere that you could access the discount from with PES2020, not sure if it's automatically applied directly in Steam

Back
Top Bottom