eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Had enough of not being able to tackle anyone. AI players being brick walls. AI Defenders being quicker than Usain Bolt.

After one broken controller and many palpatations, i have finally uninstalled the game. No matter of gameplay mods can fix this. Its. Just. Not. Fun.

See you in 2021.

Had enough of not being able to tackle anyone. AI players being brick walls. AI Defenders being quicker than Usain Bolt.

After one broken controller and many palpatations, i have finally uninstalled the game. No matter of gameplay mods can fix this. Its. Just. Not. Fun.

See you in 2021.

Isn't 2021 supposed to be the same as 2020?

Is PES 2020 region locked even on PC/Steam?

I've never tried to play online before, but a big YouTuber from Norway (won't disclose now) wanted to play with me (KnightMD) located in Canada, so we set up a room in the Friendly Lobby. We joined the room and when we hit 'Start Match', we get an 'unable to connect' error.

Any solutions? I have sider running, he doesn't. But sider should be fine, only cpks are banned, right?

IMG-20200729-WA0039.jpeg

It seems the problem is with some sider modules. Does anyone know which modules don't work online? I'll just disable those.

Hello, i thought Konami released new DLC for the pes 2020 in July 2020.
Anyone who knows, on which Date the new DLC comes out? Thanks !

Hi mates, i don't know where to write. I want to ask any mod's that changes economic system, especially incoming system in game.
Maybe it possible to somehow increase the receipt of the bonus for winning the league? And then 15 million for a victory is ridiculous, you can't buy any of the tops for that kind of money. Can these amounts be made more realistic?
And the management gives ridiculous money for transfers, 12-10 million

It is not clear why the club's balance sheet, especially TV rights and income from sponsors. According to the calculations of the balance, minus the salary to the players, I should have received +260 million, but they are not.

New PES player here..whenever i try to send my AI teammate for a run (its set on automatic) with LB + Right Stick he gets selected and sometimes jogs even slower! How to make him go for a Usain Bolt kind of run? And how do i de-select or cancel the action? Thanks in advance!

New PES player here..whenever i try to send my AI teammate for a run (its set on automatic) with LB + Right Stick he gets selected and sometimes jogs even slower! How to make him go for a Usain Bolt kind of run? And how do i de-select or cancel the action? Thanks in advance!
If he starts jogging even slower, it's because his stamina is low and the game is punishing you for not realising this. It's a genuine gameplay feature.

(To speak frankly, it's an absolutely terrible design decision, and it pisses me off every time.)

I have edited some players to my liking. (Evoweb Patch, Majestic 1 07).
Now I want to try another gameplay.
My question is if I change to e.g NRSG gameplay is the players I have edited still have the same stats/abilities?

What if I use 1.08 gameplay? But still use my Edit file (1.07)?

Guys, I don't know if this is the right thread but does Evo-Patch alter the gameplay? It seems like the passes are different.

Thank you so I am good to go with v3:APPLAUD: But what does the EDIT0000 file that is included in the Evo-patch change then?

Changes the Edit Mode data so it's coherent to the changes made by the patch itself. At least that's as far as I know.
Stuff like, stadium name for team x and y, changes that can't be made by editing the default database itself - stuff you also see in option files.

I think i already know the answer of this question but i just making sure.

I have downloaded some GP mods that makes the game crash when launching a game in Sider. Stupid as i am i forgot to backup the original "dt18_all.cpk" file before i wrote it over with the mods. Can i somehow get hold off an original "dt18_all.cpk" file and make the game work that way or is re-installation the only way to go? :)
Thanks in advance

I think i already know the answer of this question but i just making sure.

I have downloaded some GP mods that makes the game crash when launching a game in Sider. Stupid as i am i forgot to backup the original "dt18_all.cpk" file before i wrote it over with the mods. Can i somehow get hold off an original "dt18_all.cpk" file and make the game work that way or is re-installation the only way to go? :)
Thanks in advance
verify game files on steam...

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but tried searching not only this forum, but the entire internet to get a solution to my f@#king problem. When I start PES2020 in steam, the screen goes white then doesn't load and sends me back to steam. I have tried loads of different methods but still can't play the game!!! All my other games work fine. Driving me insane!!!

after a big windows 10 update i dont have any comentarys in the game anymore ? i can switch between german and english but i dont hear anything

all fine before the update :( can someone help ?

after a big windows 10 update i dont have any comentarys in the game anymore ? i can switch between german and english but i dont hear anything

all fine before the update :( can someone help ?
Do you have a 5.1 sound system? Make sure your center box works.

The only good thing about pes 2020 is the ball physics and animations.
The AI has to be one of the worst in any sports game, just horrible.
The gameplay is just a random mess, probably why everybody plays fifa.

Back
Top Bottom