eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Konami has nailed the dribbling system this year. Taking a first touch, moving around with the ball, and passing it back and forth are all so liberating.

That being said, there is one odd animation when you take a heavy touch forward, and the ball gets away from you. Your player runs to catch up with the ball, and it all feels very unnatural and on-rails. Means to an end I suppose.

Last edited:
Settings - eFootball PES 2020 13_11_2019 12_35_41 PM.png

Hey there , wanted to ask maybe a simple question , what setting did you guys recommend for this specs , im struggling to maintain 30 fps in certain matches kinda annoys me a lot , thanks in advance !

Great page, the best. Hi. Maybe someone can help me. When ı update game to DP 2.1, pes2020 stadium server doesnt work, the sider works normal but just stadium server no.

I wanted to know if someone has seen increased stuttering since the last update. I have a RX570, lately during games the game goes to 10fps for a few seconds during the game. I tried lowering the video settings to medium (was on high before and my GPU should be able to handle it), it helped somewhat but now I get it less but after a while it kicks me out of the game.

Any specific recommendations for ppl who use Radeon cards? V-Sync/Radeon settings/etc?

I wanted to know if someone has seen increased stuttering since the last update. I have a RX570, lately during games the game goes to 10fps for a few seconds during the game. I tried lowering the video settings to medium (was on high before and my GPU should be able to handle it), it helped somewhat but now I get it less but after a while it kicks me out of the game.

Any specific recommendations for ppl who use Radeon cards? V-Sync/Radeon settings/etc?
Defrag the HDD, what's your cpu?

Hello, new to this eFootball PES 2020. Have been looking the demo and it looks gorgeous. No exagerated CPU scripting that I can recall so long. Also, very smooth, slower pace in general than in 2019, it's worth to move the ball slowly and precise, more worthy the longer time you play, I guess. Is it like that in the final version? Less scripting than last year like demo shows or it keeps the same than last year final versions?

I still don't understand why Konami keeps on putting an extra effort on scripting things up in the final version, I only hope this year is different, but I also hoped so last year and it wasn't like that at all. Also, saw some opinions on people saying that scripting is even harder this year, but maybe they are just casual players, so I wanted to know the opinion of this whole community.

So, pace and scripting keeps like in the demo? Game's worth buying?

Hello, new to this eFootball PES 2020. Have been looking the demo and it looks gorgeous. No exagerated CPU scripting that I can recall so long. Also, very smooth, slower pace in general than in 2019, it's worth to move the ball slowly and precise, more worthy the longer time you play, I guess. Is it like that in the final version? Less scripting than last year like demo shows or it keeps the same than last year final versions?

I still don't understand why Konami keeps on putting an extra effort on scripting things up in the final version, I only hope this year is different, but I also hoped so last year and it wasn't like that at all. Also, saw some opinions on people saying that scripting is even harder this year, but maybe they are just casual players, so I wanted to know the opinion of this whole community.

So, pace and scripting keeps like in the demo? Game's worth buying?
With Konami latest update and available pc mods, worth it. only us$ 28 on cdkeys.

Same here but I’m on Nvidia. Either one of Konami‘s update or Window‘s update changed my game from being extremely smooth to choppy :/

I noticed that only licenced teams work with kitserver, I cant change strip via slider and make tight kits on unlicenced.
What should I do ?

@el niche

Here are mine, I have same card, no issues.

Make sure You go into Display and turn ON Virtual Super Rresolution.

amd.PNG

I disable vsync and I have a radeon 580. There seems to be a slight difference between vsync 2 and having vsync disabled, but I definitely don't play with vsync 1. Also I play with a 240Hz monitor, so my understanding is I'm supposed to turn off vsync for all games.
I too disable Vsync i am playing on a AMD R9 Fury on a144hz freesync panel at 1080p, the game is silky smooth running at 170-210 fps during gameplay and 70-120 fps in replays. I also use the AMD software to enable enhanced sync to remove tearing and Radeon anti lag to aid responsiveness, and i have to say the result is stunningly good.

@el niche

Here are mine, I have same card, no issues.

Make sure You go into Display and turn ON Virtual Super Rresolution.

View attachment 25380

Thank you. I'll give these a try tonight. Thing is it starting popping up recently. Couple of questions:
- you play in high settings correct?
- using latest radeon driver I'm guessing right? I ask because I rolled it back to a previous driver in order to be able to run forza
- are those the default settings or you changed them at some point. I haven't touched those settings ever

I literally tried everything. Game still stutters. The thing that’s bugging me the most is I didn’t change anything and it was running flawlessly even after the patch that added the vsync options back into the game :/

Thank you. I'll give these a try tonight. Thing is it starting popping up recently. Couple of questions:
- you play in high settings correct?
- using latest radeon driver I'm guessing right? I ask because I rolled it back to a previous driver in order to be able to run forza
- are those the default settings or you changed them at some point. I haven't touched those settings ever

Yes High settings.
Nearly always latest drivers.

These are not default settings, You need to create game profile in Radeon Settings. .
( Just select gaming tab and at top Right hand side click add and navigate to & select the pes2020.exe.

Then adjust the settings in profile to match my screen dump.

Make sure radeon settings is opened at PES2020 before playing, but also make sure game is launched by sider.

You probably should restart PC before using .

I usually try to play online division (with PSG) and I notice that I sometimes come upon opponents where literally everything they do is quicker, and faster than what I do. Their defenders immediately close down space and easily catch up with my fastest attackers (e.g. Mbappé) whereas my defenders seemingly are slow to react, my attacking players are slow to join the attack etc etc etc. It sometimes feels like they have a 12th man on the pitch.

Is this some kind of cheat, scripting at its finest or is it just me who just hasn't understood some vital part of the game?

With Konami latest update and available pc mods, worth it. only us$ 28 on cdkeys.
What about ML? Is scripting lessened in ML with modified EXE and other mods or the game still insists into making every and each match challenging by scoring without almost any possibility of avoiding it passing certain minutes of play?

Good evening I don't know if it's the right section but I try the same... When I start the Sider I get error mscvr110.dll how can I fix it? I've already tried to install visual c++

Yeah, I was getting really bad lag\stuttering where I wasn't before.

I loaded up the game settings in the steam folder and turned off VSync, which has solved the lag\stuttering.

Back
Top Bottom