eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

@el niche

Here are mine, I have same card, no issues.

Make sure You go into Display and turn ON Virtual Super Rresolution.

View attachment 25380

Ahhh sorry for the late reply, just wanted to thank you, this seemed to do the trick. There is very very little stuttering (once every 2-3 games for just a few seconds vs unplayable before). Much appreciated!

I too disable Vsync i am playing on a AMD R9 Fury on a144hz freesync panel at 1080p, the game is silky smooth running at 170-210 fps during gameplay and 70-120 fps in replays. I also use the AMD software to enable enhanced sync to remove tearing and Radeon anti lag to aid responsiveness, and i have to say the result is stunningly good.

I disable V-sync and while it didin't stutter, the frames were not right... I could see the field lines being drawn.. it just didt look right. I read a few posts up to disable sync1. Used sync2 in the settings.exe and seems to be running OK in all high graphical settings. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hello guys, i'm having some quality issues, the game is not smooth as before after last Win10 update and Nvidia 441.20. Using 1080 Gtx and 32 gb RAM, I7 6700K, playing 3840x2160 @ 60fps / replay @ 30fps / HDR or o without and i put quality to Medium and activate Vsync on 1 in the settings.exe. Is someone using old drivers or any tips ?

Tr
Hello guys, i'm having some quality issues, the game is not smooth as before after last Win10 update and Nvidia 441.20. Using 1080 Gtx and 32 gb RAM, I7 6700K, playing 3840x2160 @ 60fps / replay @ 30fps / HDR or o without and i put quality to Medium and activate Vsync on 1 in the settings.exe. Is someone using old drivers or any tips ?

Try last update 441.28 for Nvidia

Since I don´t know where else to ask, I´ll try it here:
I´m playing my first season in Serie B with Pescara.
Since some time every single match is a rainy one. Sometimes there´s a snow match in between, but literally no dry weather at all.

I can´t say since when it occured and I also can´t say what mod is the cause, but I had sunny and dry weather´s already with this ML.
Maybe someone knows the reason.
I have the following mods installed:
- Smoke Patch
- Scoreboard Server
- Stadium Server
- Ball server
- GFX MOD by Chuny
- Klashman tactics
- Gameplay patch by gabe paul logan V2 (I don´t think it´s that one)

Does anyone know?

Since I don´t know where else to ask, I´ll try it here:
I´m playing my first season in Serie B with Pescara.
Since some time every single match is a rainy one. Sometimes there´s a snow match in between, but literally no dry weather at all.

I can´t say since when it occured and I also can´t say what mod is the cause, but I had sunny and dry weather´s already with this ML.
Maybe someone knows the reason.
I have the following mods installed:
- Smoke Patch
- Scoreboard Server
- Stadium Server
- Ball server
- GFX MOD by Chuny
- Klashman tactics
- Gameplay patch by gabe paul logan V2 (I don´t think it´s that one)

Does anyone know?

May be try this? https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/sider...-based-on-tournament-v0-2.79430/#post-3315585

Still works according to My sider.log

Goes right below stadium server,

lua.module = "lib\CommonLib.lua"
lua.module = "BallServer.lua"
lua.module = "StadiumServer.lua"
lua.module = "WeatherConditions.lua"

Same issue here Also. Did you try the Studio driver 441.28 and did it fix it?

May be try this? https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/sider...-based-on-tournament-v0-2.79430/#post-3315585

Still works according to My sider.log

Goes right below stadium server,

lua.module = "lib\CommonLib.lua"
lua.module = "BallServer.lua"
lua.module = "StadiumServer.lua"
lua.module = "WeatherConditions.lua"

Or try commenting-out WeatherConditions.lua altogether ... sometimes it can put a heavy bias on bad weather. See if that changes anything.

Thank you two a lot.
Actually I have it installed already. I guess it came with the stadium server.

I´ll try commenting it out.

Yes, stadium server includes slightly modified version of WeatherConditions.lua too, so that two scripts can play together :)

If you find that disabling weather .lua helps, then you can re-enable it and experiment further by editing "map_competitions.csv " file (see the link from @superleeds1 ) - try changing weather probabilities for particular leagues. During in-game winter season, initial odds strongly prefer bad weather conditions (e.g. as you can see on the screenshot, only 20% for a good weather for both English divisions and for Spanish and Italian 1st division).

Sum of values for three summer percentage values must be 100. Also, sum of four winter values must also be 100.

If there are some missing leagues (.csv is taken from PES 2019, so there aren't Spanish and Italian 2nd divisions in it edit: scratch that, .csv file seems to be up to date, all 2nd divisions already included :) ), you can easily add more rows with appropriate competition ID and 7 values

I gave up on this game a while back due mainly to AI issues. Can anyone tell me if the gameplay mods have managed to correct the AI offense and human defense?

Does AI still only send long balls to the strikers who then turn and shoot without you being able to do anything? This was 90% of AI goals a couple months ago. I just want to know if things have changed since then.

Yes, stadium server includes slightly modified version of WeatherConditions.lua too, so that two scripts can play together :)

If you find that disabling weather .lua helps, then you can re-enable it and experiment further by editing "map_competitions.csv " file (see the link from @superleeds1 ) - try changing weather probabilities for particular leagues. During in-game winter season, initial odds strongly prefer bad weather conditions (e.g. as you can see on the screenshot, only 20% for a good weather for both English divisions and for Spanish and Italian 1st division).

Sum of values for three summer percentage values must be 100. Also, sum of four winter values must also be 100.

If there are some missing leagues (.csv is taken from PES 2019, so there aren't Spanish and Italian 2nd divisions in it edit: scratch that, .csv file seems to be up to date, all 2nd divisions already included :) ), you can easily add more rows with appropriate competition ID and 7 values

Thank you so much, I´ll have a look at it.
I disabled weather conditions for now, as there was too much rain...like every game.
Didn´t know Italy has such a bad weather :P
But since I am in December at the moment, more bad weather makes sense.
Would be just better if it was more snow than rain.

But I´ll check that csv file.

Or you can just force your deisred weather settings manually on stadium server's overlay before every match (hotkeys 3 to 6) - those settings have precedence over both WeatherConditions.lua and over in-game stadium menu weather choices.

Guys how to influence on player graph to raise it ?

Try some specific training other than balanced.It should show You in theory with Green arrows what elements will improve.
Play him more regularly too.
Also depends on age, he may be in natural decline.

Hi guys!

Dunno if you can help me , but i give it a try.

I have this specification:
i7 4770s cpu
gtx 1060 6gb gpu
asrock h81m-g motherboard
fsp hyper m 600w power supply
kingston a400 ssd

About a month ago , Pes 2020 started lagging like hell and i dunno why was that , then i noticed , it uses 100% of my cpu. I did windows reinstall etc. , cpu test , gpu stress tests but everthing is fine . The other game what is doing this is NBA 2k20. They both uses 100% of my cpu. But lagg is only appear in multi mode. Cpu temperatures and other temps are fine . With AI opponents the games are fine. So i dunno somebody experience this issue in the past and has a solution for it. I use 144hz monitor too. Tried the window mode too but still 95%. And its abnormal i think. If somebody can make me an advice about this i will thank you :)

Has there been any news from Konami about the next patch or update?

I follow a fair few games, most of them PC exclusive, and must say they seem to be one of the least communicative I've ever come across. I'm new around here, but I'm guessing that's nothing new?

Ahhh sorry for the late reply, just wanted to thank you, this seemed to do the trick. There is very very little stuttering (once every 2-3 games for just a few seconds vs unplayable before). Much appreciated!

I disable V-sync and while it didn't stutter, the frames were not right... I could see the field lines being drawn.. it just didn't look right. I read a few posts up to disable sync1. Used sync2 in the settings.exe and seems to be running OK in all high graphical settings. Thanks for the suggestion!

The lines are screen tearing, there are three ways of removing it.

1. use an adaptive sync monitor and run the game within the monitors refresh rate range (60-144fps for me)
2. Turn vsync on
3. Use enhanced sync or the Nvidia's equivalent and run the game at an unlocked frame rate.

Hi guys!

Dunno if you can help me , but i give it a try.

I have this specification:
i7 4770s cpu
gtx 1060 6gb gpu
asrock h81m-g motherboard
fsp hyper m 600w power supply
kingston a400 ssd

About a month ago , Pes 2020 started lagging like hell and i dunno why was that , then i noticed , it uses 100% of my cpu. I did windows reinstall etc. , cpu test , gpu stress tests but everthing is fine . The other game what is doing this is NBA 2k20. They both uses 100% of my cpu. But lagg is only appear in multi mode. Cpu temperatures and other temps are fine . With AI opponents the games are fine. So i dunno somebody experience this issue in the past and has a solution for it. I use 144hz monitor too. Tried the window mode too but still 95%. And its abnormal i think. If somebody can make me an advice about this i will thank you :)

Id say try checking gpu drivers or check the gpu settings (Nvidia settings). I wouldnt re-install windows due to pes tho!

Has there been any news from Konami about the next patch or update?

I follow a fair few games, most of them PC exclusive, and must say they seem to be one of the least communicative I've ever come across. I'm new around here, but I'm guessing that's nothing new?
Actually, It has never been better than this year, afair.
but yeah. Could be better.

I play PES since the first hour. Never did I like a PES worse than this. I only play offline and have just quit after three games. I have to unload my emotions here (again). The opponents were Lok Moscow, Dortmund and Wolfsburg. Goal ratio 0: 2 from my point of view, ie no goal scored and that is not due to my inability.

It is much more that the opponent wins every duel, the dribbling is really bad, you can hardly win 1-1 and the worst of all is that the opponents run away from the ball and the game does not feel like football in any way. I am on the opponent's 16er, play a double pass the AI runs back to its own 5 meter room and builds a wall.

I will not think about that in 100 years, how to program such a filth. For me, PES 2020 is one of the worst titles in the series.

I play PES since the first hour. Never did I like a PES worse than this. I only play offline and have just quit after three games. I have to unload my emotions here (again). The opponents were Lok Moscow, Dortmund and Wolfsburg. Goal ratio 0: 2 from my point of view, ie no goal scored and that is not due to my inability.

It is much more that the opponent wins every duel, the dribbling is really bad, you can hardly win 1-1 and the worst of all is that the opponents run away from the ball and the game does not feel like football in any way. I am on the opponent's 16er, play a double pass the AI runs back to its own 5 meter room and builds a wall.

I will not think about that in 100 years, how to program such a filth. For me, PES 2020 is one of the worst titles in the series.

Try a couple of mods over here. Surely they don't make it a perfect experience, but the telieve the frustration feeling quite a lot and make it a playable game.

can you recommend one?
Any of the exes or @amartingil , @bromi or @Holland and of course dt's by @incas36 @gabe.paul.logan @bromi too and in general any of the dt's in incas' thread.

You can combine those + match speed + option files + slider changes (like camera changes, 90 minutes match via slider.ini, etc) until you find a gameplay that suits you.

In general, they tend to slow a bit the gameplay (not your player reactions, that are actually faster, but rather the physics and speed of the ball and players) rework players inertia to make them feel less heavy and more reactive on defense, and rework AI and CPU capacities and way of attacking to make them feel more human.

I still think that they are still too uniform in terms of reacting to feints and skills and such, like when you a mod tries to balance them, either makes them always fail in catching you or always succeed, like very difficult to make them sometimes guess you and sometimes not, but for the rest mod are a great enhancement for the gameplay that actually make the game playable.

It still hurts me to pay for a game that is so unfinished, and while I won't recommend to pirate the game cause is pretty much against the rules of the forum and I do not want to get banned, I highly recommend to get the game in some kind of sale, or in a low price web, cause Konami deserves to get punished, for real. The less money they take, the better, if it wasn't for the community, this saga would be already utterly dead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom