eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hi mates,

Seems that Santa has comes two months early this year:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mslnhi12jsbrn4k/PES2020-10AM-V1.rar/file

It's an exe mod that smells a lot as Demo pie!!!

Stuff like inertia, collisions, player control, ball freedom, randomness feel pretty much like it.
Why? Because I 've just copied Demo values into it.

Credits to @incas36 for showing me how to find gameplay section, and helping me with some tips. And to @Jgames for finding it.

Merry Christmas and enjoy!!!:EASY::SAL:

Hi mates,

Stuff like inertia, collisions, player control, ball freedom, randomness feel pretty much like it.

Credits to @incas36 for showing me how to find gameplay section, and helping me with some tips. And to @Jgames for finding it.

Did you copy all gameplay related values from DEMO EXE to the one that you just released? Also do you still feel like there is cheating in Master League

Did you copy all gameplay related values from DEMO EXE to the one that you just released? Also do you still feel like there is cheating in Master League

I've only played 3 games on ML. It feels hard than friendly of course, but I didn't see any huge evidence of cheating. The gameplay feels a lot more natural now. Inertia have a big impact on it. Also the pace feel slower. Try it, you won't believe it.

I've only played 3 games on ML. It feels hard than friendly of course, but I didn't see any huge evidence of cheating. The gameplay feels a lot more natural now. Inertia have a big impact on it. Also the pace feel slower. Try it, you won't believe it.
I will! Regarding the first part of my question though did you copy all gameplay values from the demo EXE to the one that you just released? Or only some of them?

Hi mates,

Also should I use it with your DT18 or DT11?

Hi mates,

Something definitely seems wrong. AI Atletico Madrid has no attacking threat on Superstar difficulty. They did not shoot once in the entire game and attacked really stupidly. Sorry for the criticism, but something is still wrong in my opinion.

Can you provide gameplay videos of your mod, please?! I would like to see that in action. :)

Hi mates,

Man, I dont know how did it but you did it ;). Really really impresive, thank you, goood work¡
Cheers

Man, I dont know how did it but you did it ;). Really really impresive, thank you, goood work¡
Cheers
I've compared Joistike exe with vanilla one to locate where is gameplay section. I found a correlative hex values that dosn't match. After testing it. I knowed that it manages gameplay, so i looked for it in Demo exe. Then just copied Demo values into vanilla one.

So the point it's I don't know what does each address and each value, but it worked really well. However, when you tweack the game half blinded, issues could appear.

Hello, I would like to know if someone has the same problem I have. I am trying to play with version 1.02.01 and datapack 2.01. The game is much less fluid than with 1.02.00 and datapack 2.00. It seems sometimes slow motion and stuttering. I tried with and without sider and the result is the same. It improved when renderization was changed to low instead of medium but when playing with 1.02.00 and 2.00 then it is super fluid. Any ideas / solutions and most important: is someone experiencing the same ?

How comes everytime I try playing a UCL match, the game crashes but it still runs in the background..? Any fix to this?

How comes everytime I try playing a UCL match, the game crashes but it still runs in the background..? Any fix to this?

No one can tell from the little information You posted.

Do You use a patch?
A modded gameplay .exe?
A corrupted stadium?
Stadium server?
Sider all bang up to date?
Camera mods all updated after latest Konami update.

Any mod that references memory like cameras etc need updating themselves after new Konami .exe

No one can tell from the little information You posted.

Do You use a patch?
A modded gameplay .exe?
A corrupted stadium?
Stadium server?
Sider all bang up to date?
Camera mods all updated after latest Konami update.

Any mod that references memory like cameras etc need updating themselves after new Konami .exe
I'm using EvoWeb's 2.0 patch
Seems as though it's happening with the San Siro/ Giuseppe Meazza
I am using the updated version of Sider, but no camera mods being used.
I've tried verifying my game files with Steam, still doesn't work...

I'm using EvoWeb's 2.0 patch
Seems as though it's happening with the San Siro/ Giuseppe Meazza
I am using the updated version of Sider, but no camera mods being used.
I've tried verifying my game files with Steam, still doesn't work...

Have You updated the EvoWeb patch to 2.1 since 8 November?

Hi mates,

Sounds very very nice!

I was happy with Gabe´s V2 but that one sounds promising either.

Hi mates,

Sorry, your file didn't change a thing.

Guys which parameter is responsible for agility (Facility to quick and easy change directions with the ball) ?

Imo these abilities are important:

Ball Control = Trapping the ball
Tight Possession = Close control ie. carrying or "dribbling" with the ball like Messi close to his feet
Balance = The player balance on the ball when he tries to glide through players, again imagine Messi's dribbling
Acceleration = For the quick burst

But there is also an animation you can set for the players how to carry the ball (normal, Messi or Ronaldo like while sprinting).

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english.

I would like to know if i can be ban from VAC or Konami for used mods like "sider" and "stadium server"

Someone can light up me please?

Not true.
Lots of us are enjoying it largely.
That's great for those who benefit. I'm currently playing Offline on professional and AI is still doing the same silly things and I'm finding the same issues I had before with movement consistency. What mode(s) are you playing?

That's great for those who benefit. I'm currently playing Offline on professional and AI is still doing the same silly things and I'm finding the same issues I had before with movement consistency. What mode(s) are you playing?

I tested it on Exhibition Mode and I liked it so much that I moved to a League Mode.
Of course, with PES any game mode other than Exhibition plays worse. It has always been like that, so it's not amartingil's fault.

Imo these abilities are important:

Ball Control = Trapping the ball
Tight Possession = Close control ie. carrying or "dribbling" with the ball like Messi close to his feet
Balance = The player balance on the ball when he tries to glide through players, again imagine Messi's dribbling
Acceleration = For the quick burst

But there is also an animation you can set for the players how to carry the ball (normal, Messi or Ronaldo like while sprinting).

I set these settings for Rabiot and he is NOT agile to my suprise

Hi mates,

I really like what you have done with this. It really feels like everything is less predetermined (on rail) than the default game. Fouls detection is also quite ok. I like the battles in the midfield.
However I have seen thing that reminds me the pre last patch version such as the turn to shot and goal, or the cpu build up that feels more "forced" (like @Emroth pointed out) like they are counting the passes before woofing the ball.
This brings me to my question, did you buil your modded exe from a different version than the last one (v2.1)?

Back
Top Bottom