eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hi, Im new here. I would like to know if there is possible that the sleeve badge can change if yout promote to Frist division like Premiere League, Ligue 1 or Italian League.

You know, is a little bit annoying to see the same badge when you were promoted.

Thank you in advance,

Hi does anyone have solution for this kind of issue?

Thanks in advance

does the other person need PES?

Bit late, but the other person doesn't need to own any of the games that the host has. I've been using some form of Nvidia's game share (Moonlight as of late) for the past 3-4 years. It's truly a god send for those of us who enjoy co-op career/ML, but don't have anyone to play with locally.

what's the best camera settings option do you guys prefer to use as default for every game ?
as I don't want to manually edit camera settings for every stadium I play on, or is their a mod that might do this ?

god, the rubber banding in this game is simply atrocious.

for a game that markets itself on freedom of control, the sudden loss of control to equalize the playing field makes it a big joke.

the buttons and control scheme are fine though, don't change that.

edit: I do, however, concede that perhaps I should not be playing on 45 minute match lengths. fight me.

Last edited:
After a long time posting, hope everybody is doing fine, during all this unprecedented events all over the world.
For few days with this lockdown and wfh, I went for calling for the yesteryear games, mean to say went nostalgic. My both fifa 20 and pes 2020 are both installed but they are both combining both you may say, the joy I am getting to play fifa 11 pc is immense.
Let me tell you what happened few days back there was a huge storm in our state due to which everything was interrupted from electricity to internet everything. After 2 days electricty was back but no internet, so no fifa or pes to play. So at that time I used my mobile for internet and went to my some old games and voila that fifa 11 pc, which was the real next gen due to which pc gamers has to go through many things and against fifa and Peter Moore policies, where he once said pc can't handle next gen. Fifa 11 pc was a facepalm and was a true revelation,yes pc is up there with xbox360 and ps3 and much better to work upon.
Without thinking much I installed it and also there was update 1.01 I updated and opened and that kaka coming out from the tunnel, goosebumps. So nice menus simple but it's nice. Went to manager mode selected german 2 vfl osnabruck and got in. Ohhhh guys I wonder, so many things soooo many things are missing nowadays in both fifa and pes manager mode. Upgrading your staff, transfers, board assessments and many simple things which is worth to try and also is a delight to be there. One of the match in cup game vs cottbus total 24 fouls yes it's true 24, cpu 13 me 11 fouls. Cottbus received 5 yellow cards and me getting 4 cards. The a.i. is so challenging on proffessional it's so hard to score there are midfield battle, flank play, tactics has to be applied, defense is good. CPU changes play. So many long shots from cpu they try everything on the book to score.There are negatives too players are running fast,also the graphics is not like nowadays, also stadiums are lot less, crowds are not vocal but all this can be sacrificed when you have a manager mode with superb game. I was jumping when I scored, I was panting with game flow, I am panicked what is coming next from the cpu team with threatening moves. One of moves from cottbus very physical game my hand was paining also you can say I am drained too. It was 1- 0 for me 115 minutes, I am trying my best to defend and they are trying there best score. With new moves and skills and long shots after long shots even by goalkeeper's stamina went to yellow with all the saves and hardwork he have to do. Thrilling match, used all the substitutes me and cpu both. At 117 minutes from the right flank suddenly my rightback couldn't hold the wide player and I saw the goalkeeper came a little bit forward, man that wide player took a gamble, from the flank it made a desperate long shot to equalize the clock was 119 minutes the goalkeeper tried to save it by diving full stretch of his hand but as he was a little bit forward it went to the top corner of the goal net over his head. 1-1, I was in awe my mouth was open my eyes were coming out. What just happened, I felt like crying so much hard work is gone with this superb goal. Though it was the equalizer but I have to applaud. I tried to remember which game of fifa gave me this kind of feeling answer none but one did and that was not fifa that was pes 2011 with it's ml and gameplay.
By the way I won the match but with death penalty, while playing my hand was shacking out of anxiety. Same as Germany and Italy match as in euro 2016, if anybody remembers.
Pes and fifa after 10 years, what have you done to this game is a shame. Pathetic.
Sorry for posting it here and for this long post. I apologise but I needed to share this. Thank you. Stay safe and keep you family safe.

Anyone know why Ansel (Alt+F2) stopped working?

Attachments

• 20200530_195341.jpg
    20200530_195341.jpg
    712.3 KB · Views: 18
Im Done with this Game. Its no more Fun.
On Top Player you win every Game 6-0 and on Superstar the Rubberbanding and CPU Stat Boosting is just so crazy. You always play against 11 Messis or Ronaldos. Enemy Players with a Speed of 70 are easily faster than your own Players with a Speed of 99. CPU Cheating is just Shit. The AI is the biggest Problem of this Game since Years. They also made the Game so much faster after all these Patches. Its like every goddamn Year. They will never learn it.

Gents
Can you help me out because Im pulling my hair out here
After completing a Master League match after viewing the stats and latest table Im getting kicked out of the game and straight onto my desktop.
No error message or anything. Its happened 5 times on the trot now
Ive updated graphics driver, validated files etc and still getting the same issue

Any ideas ?

I have a problem with new gen young players in ML. I use IPM patch 6.0 and during 3 season i notice that in my youth team starts to appear a real players who end of his career in game. For example 16 years old Ben Foster with his photo and face, 16 years old Lasse Shone and several others. Is this a normal thing in this patch or i have a bug?? And what can i do to fix it?

I have a problem with new gen young players in ML. I use IPM patch 6.0 and during 3 season i notice that in my youth team starts to appear a real players who end of his career in game. For example 16 years old Ben Foster with his photo and face, 16 years old Lasse Shone and several others. Is this a normal thing in this patch or i have a bug?? And what can i do to fix it?
That's how regen system in ML/PES works. Is this your first PES game? :COOL:

Hoping somebody can help me out with video settings.

I admittedly have a rather old GPU but it runs everything fine. It's a Radeon R9 290, 3GB
My PC is much more up to date:
Ryzen 5 3600 running on a MSI B450 Tomahawk Max on 16GB of RAM

So, I've been playing PES2020 since it released actually, but I can't find anything online that explains what all the video settings are and I feel like videos I see onlie are "smoother". GPU tells me I'm getting more than 60 fps so I'm not sure where the lack of smoothness is coming from. It's not choppiness, I get no tearing, it's just... yeah, smoothness in animations.

Can I get any help in things I can try to improve the look?
Try setting VSync to "Enable2" in Settings.exe.

Is there a way to disable or lessen the rain effect via mods? As in, the visual raindrops. It looks completely unrealistic seeing as broadcast cameras in real life don't pick up the rain unless they zoom in on the bench or point it towards the floodlights.

First PES since PES 6 which i play very often. Omg konami never stop to surprise me negatively;)
So this is the case. There were periods, like 2010~2012, where it worked better, or 2015~2015 when it worked A LITTLE BIT better, but the latest years, that's how it rigidly works. Player X retires on 30 of June, on 1st July (the next day!!) he is back and regenerated as 16yo!!!! :)

it used to take the average gamer about 3-4 years to realise PES is a steaming pile of poo.

forums like these speed up that process.

edit : also it used to take 3-4 years of fifa to realise that was another pile of poo.

thus, it used to take about 8 years for the average human gamer to realise they were playing piles of poo.

in my estimation, forums like these reduce the realise-you-are-playing-poo time by at least 50% [thats a MASSIVE saving of about 4-5 years of game time!].

Last edited:
it used to take the average gamer about 3-4 years to realise PES is a steaming pile of poo.

forums like these speed up that process.

edit : also it used to take 3-4 years of fifa to realise that was another pile of poo.

thus, it used to take about 8 years for the average human gamer to realise they were playing piles of poo.

in my estimation, forums like these reduce the realise-you-are-playing-poo time by at least 50% [thats a MASSIVE saving of about 4-5 years of game time!].
PES 20 with gameplay mods is quite good football game. Without gameplay mod my adventure with this edition it would ends quickly like previous. After playing couple of seasons with PES 20 i try to play FIFA. Omg never again

PES 20 with gameplay mods is quite good football game. Without gameplay mod my adventure with this edition it would ends quickly like previous. After playing couple of seasons with PES 20 i try to play FIFA. Omg never again

I get you but why should it just be "quite good football game".

for me pes 20 could be epic. I sensed this when DP4 was with us - all the extras we can add should be game-enhancing and not just making the game playable.

Personally I would love it if we got DP4 gameplay back for the remaining data packs. Then I'd having nothing to moan about,.

Any idea why i dont hear a referee whistle sound in the game?

EDIT: i dont have a whistle because of dt42_all.cpk mod

Can someone upload default one from data please?

dt42_all.cpk i would be grateful

Last edited:
But its only going to get lost in amongst other posts .
Its getting annoying this crash. Ive played the same match 5 times and it keeps happening.
I can't even find a dedicated Forum for just PES

But its only going to get lost in amongst other posts .
Its getting annoying this crash. Ive played the same match 5 times and it keeps happening.
I can't even find a dedicated Forum for just PES

Its all about how you ask. Let me demonstrate.

Gents
Can you help me out because Im pulling my hair out here
After completing a Master League match after viewing the stats and latest table Im getting kicked out of the game and straight onto my desktop.
No error message or anything. Its happened 5 times on the trot now
Ive updated graphics driver, validated files etc and still getting the same issue

Any ideas ?

Kapeesh?

I get you but why should it just be "quite good football game".

for me pes 20 could be epic. I sensed this when DP4 was with us - all the extras we can add should be game-enhancing and not just making the game playable.

Personally I would love it if we got DP4 gameplay back for the remaining data packs. Then I'd having nothing to moan about,.
You would like to play exe 1.4.0.0 with DP 6.?

If so, here you are:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ddeh6jgkesiw2b5/PES2020_1.4.0.0_Modded_for_DLC_6.rar/file

This is the exe 1.4.0.0 playable with DP 6.

Last edited:
You would like to play exe 1.4.0.0 with DP 6.?

all i can say is that when DP4 came to PS4 that was the best I've felt PES 2020 to play so far.

after that, I got PES on PC and reverted to 1.04 DP4 - but it does not play the same as how it did on console.

so I cannot tell whether PC 1.4 was always not as good as console or whether its because something went wrong in the process of reverting back.

so what i'm hoping for is that DP4's gameplay returns with a future DP. its a simple solution that comes from konami rather than any more tinkering with files etc.

ionce i know the game is solid AND GOOD (once the final DP lands), that's when i feel i could get more interested in other aesthetic mods / patches or dt changes.

Back
Top Bottom