eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

my game is basically a combination of:

Wrestling with the gamepad to get the arrow on the desired player
Trying to align players who are wandering and giving their back to the ball
Fighting to resurrect stunned players who I have to wait for to wake up
Scrambling to get control of the ball after my players stumble and give it away

I thought my controllers were messing with me. Shoot...I have destroyed more than 10 controllers already...Damn PES

Has anyone had the issue of the game crashing after playing WestBrom against Wigan Athletic in master league?

Hey everyone,

I was hoping to get some good team play games in but 95% of all servers are password protected AND based in Sao Paolo.

I'm not picky about the lag but whats with all the password locks? Do i have any hope of befriending a group of team play players and getting some good footy in on a whim?
Hey mate, pespro.net is a 11x11 league with open mix rooms if youre interested

Hey, i have an issue since the new update came out. I have a 144hz monitor so i played with 144fps without a single drop. Now im around 120-130 fps, does anyone have the same problem or a solution? I have 16gb ram, ryzen 5 3600 and rtx 2060 so i think it should be enough since it isn't a major gameplay update.

Hello guys

I have good news!

I've been trying to tweak gameplay for the last month or so, And I think that I've fixed most of the issues with the game and it is at an incredible state after DLC 8.

Below are two videos of a match between Liverpool and Chelsea , The first half is a BAL mode where I'm controlling Fabinho and trying to do a job in midfield.

The second half is played in normal mode, I controlled Liverpool and Chelsea managed to sneak a goal and shut up shop despite my attempts.

Fouls/Physicality are present
AI varied and intelligent
Ball physics tweaked
Team/Player ID visible
All the bells and whistles with sider are installed

The most realistic football game I've ever played (And I've been playing since the days of kick off and sensible soccer on Amiga!)

11 minutes length
Manual everything except shooting
Superstar difficulty
Klashmans tactics fix embedded

I'd like @Matt10 @aderow (For BAL) and other prominent users of this good forum to have a look, I will share more information ASAP!

Milan Derby Added

Last edited:
Hello guys

I have good news!

I've been trying to tweak gameplay for the last month or so, And I think that I've fixed most of the issues with the game and it is at an incredible state after DLC 8.

Below are two videos of a match between Liverpool and Chelsea , The first half is a BAL mode where I'm controlling Fabinho and trying to do a job in midfield.

The second half is played in normal mode, I controlled Liverpool and Chelsea managed to sneak a goal and shut up shop despite my attempts.

Fouls/Physicality are present
AI varied and intelligent
Ball physics tweaked
Team/Player ID visible
All the bells and whistles with sider are installed

The most realistic football game I've ever played (And I've been playing since the days of kick off and sensible soccer on Amiga!)

11 minutes length
Manual everything except shooting
Superstar difficulty
Klashmans tactics fix embedded

I'd like @Matt10 @aderow (For BAL) and other prominent users of this good forum to have a look, I will share more information ASAP!

Be interested in testing this out mate looks good

Well I'm not on PC so I can't really do anything in depth. I'll say that, from what I watched, the most noticeable thing to me was the tempo at which the AI played; they actually took time to make their decisions instead of too frequently making ill advised off balance passes.

Of course, who knows how the tweaks impact how the AI would behave in say ML.

Please help, I'm pulling my hair out trying to troubleshoot this issue. I have the latest data pack 8 and evoweb patch 8. i'm using the latest sider 6.3.7. i'm running pes 2020 demo. when i tried to play an exhibition game after clicking kickoff, the screen would just sit there with the spinning circle at the bottom left. if i exclude dp7 when i generate the dplist.bin file, everything works fine. I just want to be able to play euro 2020 and it's stressing me out. please help and thanks in advance.

Please help, I'm pulling my hair out trying to troubleshoot this issue. I have the latest data pack 8 and evoweb patch 8. i'm using the latest sider 6.3.7. i'm running pes 2020 demo. when i tried to play an exhibition game after clicking kickoff, the screen would just sit there with the spinning circle at the bottom left. if i exclude dp7 when i generate the dplist.bin file, everything works fine. I just want to be able to play euro 2020 and it's stressing me out. please help and thanks in advance.
Demo? You can play Euro in demo?

Bro could you upload the demo exe pls? I love the demo so much and I was looking fot the exe for so long now...

If you can't play Euro's in demo. Why not buy full game from cdkeys. I got it for £7.99.

Thanks bro. Is this the very first demo gameplay? i dont mean pes 2020 lite buth the first one we all played the very first time. If so god bless you. btw I am a huge fan of your dp 4 gameplay with dp 6
Unfortunately it directs me to the website of konami. maybe because i have mods that are not compatible for demo version.
Yes, it's the very first Demo gameplay but you can't use with full version unfortunately.

HEY guys,

Besides kit, stadium and scoreboard server... what are the best available gameplay mods for PES2020?
Gabe’s, IPM, incas...?!
Mods that change gameplay to the better!

What would be a good starting setup for PC? EVOWEB patch + Sider + gameplay mod?!

I do not know if it is real
I read a comment on reddit, that 20 July is Monday, which it is indeed. Although KONAMI themsleves said about update on 20 July. Next Thursdays are 9,16,23,30.
Either it is an info error, or they will deliver an update in a different date than usual.

My game crashed today in myclub 3 times.

In the past 2 weeks it crashed 7-8 times.

I don´t no if Konami didn´t test the game, but this sucks.
Even if I want to play offline, this killed my motivation so much...

Back
Top Bottom