eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

I remember some people raving about how good the official stadia looks in PES. I disagree, I think they look pretty bad.

Take Old Trafford. Gaps between seats and goals too big. No sloping pitch. Not ONE supporter sitting in the disabled section behind the goal. Silly banners everywhere with ‘Here to win!’ and other nonsense. Yellow pitch. British police holding assault rifles!

It’s difficult to get excited about anything with PES these days.

I bet you he is just playing it wrong! :LOL:

And the Ballon d‘Or 2019 goes through...
508a63b8-4f6c-41eb-bsukv8.jpeg

3248c297-2b11-4fe6-9pqjae.jpeg

BOZANIC!!!
;)

So i uninstalled PES 20 to play vanilla but came across this error when trying to install it again. Anyone know how to fix it? Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 23
Jeez just move your keeper. It's not hard to stop free kick goals. Just move your keeper and 99% of the time he will save it. I haven't even had anyone score a free kick against me online and the ai have scored max 2-3 in like 300 games.

Jeez just move your keeper. It's not hard to stop free kick goals. Just move your keeper and 99% of the time he will save it. I haven't even had anyone score a free kick against me online and the ai have scored max 2-3 in like 300 games.
Did you happen to see GK's hand where he did everything he could NOT to save it?
giphy (18).gif

Is that a permanent solution? Wouldnt be better a stat based free kick system?

Is that a permanent solution? Wouldnt be better a stat based free kick system?
It's certainly a counter to the problem. Arguably, you shouldn't always need to do this (some freekicks should be saveable either way and others should miss. But at least doing this stops it being as big an advantage as it could be.

My preference would be that they applied the target ring from penalties to freekicks (no visible though), so stronger kicks become more varied in direction. This would easily lead to more missed freekicks (far too many are on target compared to real life).

PS. The freekicks DO rely on stats. It's just even lower levels (say 70+) are too easy to be accurate with. My 82 (and 82 curling) player is easily my best set piece taker and it's noticeably different from the 78,70 guy and the 72,85 one.

It's certainly a counter to the problem. Arguably, you shouldn't always need to do this (some freekicks should be saveable either way and others should miss. But at least doing this stops it being as big an advantage as it could be.

My preference would be that they applied the target ring from penalties to freekicks (no visible though), so stronger kicks become more varied in direction. This would easily lead to more missed freekicks (far too many are on target compared to real life).

PS. The freekicks DO rely on stats. It's just even lower levels (say 70+) are too easy to be accurate with. My 82 (and 82 curling) player is easily my best set piece taker and it's noticeably different from the 78,70 guy and the 72,85 one.

In PES2018 i was the leagues top scorer with Calhanoglu with 24 goals. Only 2 goals were from actual play.

I know it's been on here before but which button do you press to control your keeper at free kicks?
L1+R3 takes control over the keeper. Pressing L1 again takes over a field player again.
Triangle, when the opponent hits the set piece, will make the GK take a step towards the corner covered by the wall.
Square let’s your wall jump.

I use square most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom