eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Had a couple of games yesterday.
Good:
- responsiveness, headers, looseness

bad:
- its still not exciting.

I had taken a break from pes2020, heard about the patch and although it felt better from what i remember, during my second game i just wanted to get it over with. Will try some more games today

Anyone have a quick link to klashman tactics and how to install if I already have a OF installed? can it be done?

the patch is not bad, but for me the game is still missing something.... i might still need some time off it

Personally I find this years version the most boring irritating handicapped one since pes 2016

tact.jpg

sick of this set up in every match (yes i know klash tactics tried it all) i don't even have trouble winning on superstar but its so stifled creativity wise I used to be able to score so many beautiful goals on pes 2018 but now its just get it to my strikers feet in the 18yard box turn and rifle it home everything else is like 98% likely not to come off not even to score but to see some great moments at least right? plus throw in the fact in ML when the AI want to score its like a force field towards your goal and all the other BS

you know what I can't even be bothered to type out anymore games a waste its all there ready to be something great but its handicapped by retarded handicaps to make it competitive vs the CPU im sure player vs player offline is a thing of beauty

Checkups at the hospital today went well so far. No kidney stones “just some cyst”!
The doctors and me agree: we gonna get that sorted!
So with a positive mood change I went home, had dinner, now a delicious Kellerbier and then it’s time to play some ML with Las Palmas again.
The boys are waiting... I’m ready. Let’s play!
:)

Btw: when I played this morning I noticed the cam still not following the ball all the time. So it’s not perfect even when I have the feeling it’s a bit better now.

Edit:
:WHISTLE:

I just want to hug you all! 😂 bear hug!!!!

spread the :LOVE:!!
(not the smilies!)

Last edited:
No, the CONMEBOL license comes with all participating teams, EA already confirmed that in their announcement.
But what about players? Technically, they have Brazilan "teams" even now (really it's just a reverse of Piemonte Calcio). And whatever they have, it's probably locked. Fifa guys won't be able to play, say, Atletico MG against Atalanta or have Brazilian players in season mode. Kind of like Spengler Cup in EA hockey game. Dinamo Riga is in there, but only in that one mode.

Quick update: the newly patched version translates perfectly into my Las Palmas ML!
It’s all there and i like it.
I have so much to say about that topic... it’s crazy. :D

I dont know about this AI agressiveness tone down. My first game against Chelsea on Superstar, the first 4 shots they scored, one miss shot and one save by my goal keeper. They barely miss passes. AI plays too clinical and frenetic. It feels like PES 2018 on legend.

On the last version it was more real imo, look:

Checkups at the hospital today went well so far. No kidney stones “just some cyst”!
The doctors and me agree: we gonna get that sorted!
So with a positive mood change I went home, had dinner, now a delicious Kellerbier and then it’s time to play some ML with Las Palmas again.
The boys are waiting... I’m ready. Let’s play!
:)

Btw: when I played this morning I noticed the cam still not following the ball all the time. So it’s not perfect even when I have the feeling it’s a bit better now.

Edit:
:WHISTLE:

I just want to hug you all! 😂 bear hug!!!!

spread the :LOVE:!!
(not the smilies!)
I am no doctor, but i'd advice easier on the beer and use the restroom more (never hold it!) ;)

But what about players? Technically, they have Brazilan "teams" even now (really it's just a reverse of Piemonte Calcio). And whatever they have, it's probably locked. Fifa guys won't be able to play, say, Atletico MG against Atalanta or have Brazilian players in season mode. Kind of like Spengler Cup in EA hockey game. Dinamo Riga is in there, but only in that one mode.
In PES 2016, there were some fake players in the Copa Sudamericana, so will we have to wait and see. As far as I remember, the teams were not locked back then. EA also confirmed the tournaments will be included in the career mode.

I dont know about this AI agressiveness tone down. My first game against Chelsea on Superstar, the first 4 shots they scored, one miss shot and one save by my goal keeper. They barely miss passes. AI plays too clinical and frenetic. It feels like PES 2018 on legend.

On the last version it was more real imo, look:

Did you link the wrong clip?! I don’t see no Chelsea or 4 goals.
Please reply because I want to! :)

just finished my first season of master league...

players are still retiring age 29 and 30

fantastic.

Posts like this need highlighting and konami need to focus on correcting issues like these that affect the game experience.

PES 2020 could be a potential LEGACY game that people go on about for the next 10 years - it needs to be done right.

Prioritise improving the whole ML experience from the next update onwards please, konami.

[haven't played the new update yet - will give it a try over the weekend]

I prefer last version, after 6 games on the bounce fouls seem to have been reduced down to the physicality being lowered and everything seems a bit quicker and lighter. To be fair this was the one I should have been worried about as it is when myclub goes free to all

@Sobakus dude i have a problem here. I see dead people. Halaand waa added through last datapack right? Cause he is present in my already created ML ,which i started on DP 2.0 and it is in 3rd season, now that i installed DP3.0.
The most scary is that i had a created Halaand over a fake player and he is 22 years old now on 3rd season, while the original by Konami is 19 , on his Real Life age.All these in my 3rd season i repeat 2021-2022.
Which enforces that the official Halland sneaked in my 3-seasons running ML database...

I must check some older experimental saves i hace , from older DP. If Halaand is there too, which means the ML firewall was violated, then i am really scared

Last edited:
@Sobakus dude i have a problem here. I see dead people. Halaand waa added through last datapack right? Cause he is present in my already created ML ,which i started on DP 2.0 and it is in 3rd season, now that i installed DP3.0.
The most scary is that i had a created Halaand over a fake player and he is 22 years old now on 3rd season, while the original by Konami is 19 , on his Real Life age.All these in my 3rd season i repeat 2021-2022.
Which enforces that the official Halland sneaked in my 3-seasons running ML database...

I must check some older experimental saves i hace , from older DP. If Halaand is there too, which means the ML firewall was violated, then i am really scared
I checked my Las Palmas save just now, wich I started with DP2 afair, and he’s at Salzburg being 20 years old.
I’m in my second season with the team.

I checked my Las Palmas save just now, wich I started with DP2 afair, and he’s at Salzburg being 20 years old.
I’m in my second season with the team.
This is a created Haaland. In order to not confuse you. Go advanced search ,nationality: Norway, position : CF. How mamy Haalands you have?
The more strange , is according to pes master he is a normal player, and in game plan screen he has a minimap face which matches the criteria of a normal player. But going to edit mode to edit him, the notice says he was created by live update and cannot be reverted to default ( i want to badecopy to give him a proper face).
The most weird is he exists in every save i have from each datapack, everywhere being 19 years old, which is impossible.

Last edited:
From advanced search:
One E. Haaland with white shirt (other), 20 years old and rated 79.
One E. Håland with Salzburg kit (RBL), 21 years old and rated 78.
Dank schön. The first one is the official Haaland from Konami. He really shouldn't exist in your current ML. As the game used to function until now.
The ML firewall was violated here.

I prefer last version, after 6 games on the bounce fouls seem to have been reduced down to the physicality being lowered and everything seems a bit quicker and lighter. To be fair this was the one I should have been worried about as it is when myclub goes free to all

So I read this and I just stopped the update half way through.

I'll sit on it. Anyone know if you can run PES lite and PES side by side - i.e keep PES 2020 non-updated nad download PES lite for online.

My gut instinct based on past experience is its not possible and its either one or the other you can have installed at one time.

Posts like this need highlighting and konami need to focus on correcting issues like these that affect the game experience.

PES 2020 could be a potential LEGACY game that people go on about for the next 10 years - it needs to be done right.

Prioritise improving the whole ML experience from the next update onwards please, konami.
So KONAMI haven't managed to improve Master League for a whole decade and you expect them to do it in an update 4 months after the game has been released? That's... optimistic.

Me too. The game is faster overall.

Me too. The game is faster overall.
I checked superstar difficulty on mL these days. I do not know if its due to update or CPU cheating, but the cpu players do a lot clipping when controlling the ball and the animations are ugly and rushed in ball controls etc.
The animations and football played is more beautiful as i go down the difficulty levels. On professional is even more fluid than topplayer.
Problem is TopPlayer is the minimum viable challenge for me. Below TP is too easy.
But SS feels unplayable for me atm. It is like a +2 magnetic fest, were CPU controls the ball letting it pass through their material body and bodytackling you with any possible and impossible way, without any foul calling.
SS makes the game a great video game, but a very poor simulation. In my personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom