eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

I've been waiting for this to appear - he was a PES Mobile player, too.

Given that he made threats to kill, whether he was likely to attack someone or not, it's still a serious incident.
He made those threats because of a bug,loading up the game I think
Lucky for konami he wasn't a ML player...
(Still a serious thing though not trying to miniscule it)

My gf can always tell when I'm on a PES binge,always in a shitty mood.
Bad coding,horrible cheating etc.
No other game gets me this pissed off,doesn't matter if it Pes 1 or Pes 20.
Same story on every game,enjoy it for a bit,then all the cheating starts from the CPU and the game is dead to me.
Your players starts to react slower,pass with lower accuracy,everything takes half a second longer to perform.
The list can go on for days.
They need to implement exhibition gameplay in to Pes ML/League's/cups

My gf can always tell when I'm on a PES binge,always in a shitty mood.
Bad coding,horrible cheating etc.
No other game gets me this pissed off,doesn't matter if it Pes 1 or Pes 20.
Same story on every game,enjoy it for a bit,then all the cheating starts from the CPU and the game is dead to me.
Your players starts to react slower,pass with lower accuracy,everything takes half a second longer to perform.
The list can go on for days.
They need to implement exhibition gameplay in to Pes ML/League's/cups

I know what you mean, but I actually had a very nice spell in the Euros playing as Denmark (being a stand alone cup I guess there's no team spirit). At first I thought it might be down to playing 15 instead of 12 min matches as it felt different to my first try... Like I had a bit more control in both attack and defense, but I highly doubt the mins. was the reason.

Anyway, the spell of no scripting lasted right until the final where I faced Croatia who scored a ping pong passing goal that I was never gonna stop, and then a cross to a completely unmarked man who headed it into goal before I could do anything to stop him. I came back to make it 1-2 but straight after they made another ping pong goal; 3-1.
But for some reason I refused to give up (maybe because it was the final), and I actually managed to make it 3-3 in the last minute and then I won it in extra time on a loose ball after a corner.
The extra time was actually really nice and tense with them bombing balls forward and me hanging on to dear life.

This game, when it plays like that:APPLAUD:

Some highlights:

Equalizer

Winning goal

Surviving part 1

Surviving part 2

I know what you mean, but I actually had a very nice spell in the Euros playing as Denmark (being a stand alone cup I guess there's no team spirit). At first I thought it might be down to playing 15 instead of 12 min matches as it felt different to my first try... Like I had a bit more control in both attack and defense, but I highly doubt the mins. was the reason.

Anyway, the spell of no scripting lasted right until the final where I faced Croatia who scored a ping pong passing goal that I was never gonna stop, and then a cross to a completely unmarked man who headed it into goal before I could do anything to stop him. I came back to make it 1-2 but straight after they made another ping pong goal; 3-1.
But for some reason I refused to give up (maybe because it was the final), and I actually managed to make it 3-3 in the last minute and then I won it in extra time on a loose ball after a corner.
The extra time was actually really nice and tense with them bombing balls forward and me hanging on to dear life.

This game, when it plays like that:APPLAUD:

Some highlights:

Equalizer

Winning goal

Surviving part 1

Surviving part 2
Nice one,yeah Pes can and often plays great,just the thing that you see and feel the game turning and everything gets bad.

I play league mode (no TS) and it's been quite good so far,mind you it's Pes 19.
But every difficulty has its own issue,can't find a balance.
If the CPU weren't insanely precise at times I'd say SS plays the best,my players stats feels real,TP feels messy and cheaty,my players can't break lose from a defender, they're like glue on you,but you can on SS.
Playing professional ,is a bit to easy.
Can't really find the right balance

Yep, a lot of times it's an instant feeling that something isn't as it's supposed to be.

Interesting SS vs TP. I play TP exclusively (that's very I found my balance) but maybe I should try SS and see what it's like. I wonder if it'll also decrease AI shieling which I find very annoying at times?

Yep, a lot of times it's an instant feeling that something isn't as it's supposed to be.

Interesting SS vs TP. I play TP exclusively (that's very I found my balance) but maybe I should try SS and see what it's like. I wonder if it'll also decrease AI shieling which I find very annoying at times?
I feel I can play more freely on SS,my strong pacey players shine,on TP they feel like in mud at times.
To me SS feels like professional when on the ball.
Downside is that the cpu can be very sharp

@rockstrongo So I briefly tried SS in a Bundesliga (as Leverkusen) and I couldn't even stand it for 45 mins. the way the AI was passing it perfectly around. Didn't see any advantage regarding dribbling either, so I think I'll just stick to TP for now:DD

Thanks for the tip though - your's was for 2019 right? I'm on 20 so that might be another case altogether...

@rockstrongo So I briefly tried SS in a Bundesliga (as Leverkusen) and I couldn't even stand it for 45 mins. the way the AI was passing it perfectly around. Didn't see any advantage regarding dribbling either, so I think I'll just stick to TP for now:DD

Thanks for the tip though - your's was for 2019 right? I'm on 20 so that might be another case altogether...
Acctually preferred it in 19 instead of TP.
No clue on 20,not touching that game:)

But yes it's tough as hell!

_xaSeh.gif

This Lygaard is a fucking idiot. Just another in the staggering parade of mediocrities who have represented konami over the last decade. In any other walk of life, these guys would a laughing stock. Professionally, they have no business occupying space in the public sphere.

Let me guess, are konami about to add another special partner whose stadium is identical to at least three other stadiums already in the game? Add Sampdoria's stadium, or maybe Metz and it might be worth playing in.

It seems the only people worthwhile there are the small number of talented developers who have made certain elements of the game quite impressive, given the total absence of proper funding.

Last edited:
the last DP ever ever!? are you hinting on another system for updates of the next gen version!? ;)
No... This is what they said in their own tweets and comms regarding DP8:

"The final data pack".

I don't know why I'm surprised by this; when Asim was their social media guy he was caught off-guard a few times by Japan saying one thing, then doing another.

THIS!!!

the last DP ever ever!? are you hinting on another system for updates of the next gen version!? ;)

100% 2021 season update.

No official word from Konami yet seems amateurish to me (shock).

But the fact that the “2021 season update” rating thing was found and there’s an additional data pack when Konami said pack 8 was their last for 2020 is all but confirmation there will be no 2021 for me.

I just hope that if it’s true, Konami can put a real effort in to a PS5 Pes in 2022.

"The final data pack".

I don't know why I'm surprised by this; when Asim was their social media guy he was caught off-guard a few times by Japan saying one thing, then doing another.
you could also interpreted that as... there was a "rough DP8 (beta)" and now they release the final version of DP8! ;)
but yeah, got you now!

"The final data pack".

A distinct lack of parentheses there. Not "The Final Data Pack, '8.0', is now available to download". Bring on the first data pack nine!

1.jpg

Konami said that DP8 was the last DP in their own tweets!

What does this mean?

Please let's not give this clown the satisfaction of engaging him, when he's trolling PES'S OWN FANS.
I recieved it as a direct mocking attempt to all us Evoweb members, cause we only are/were here that critisized heavily this "shoes-trolling" promo.

I recieved it as a direct mocking attempt to all us Evoweb members, cause we only are/were here that critisized heavily this "shoes-trolling" promo.
I wouldn't imagine anyone at Konami knows what Evo-Web is, except for Adam and Asim, and even then that's only because of the abuse they've gotten on here over the years... It's not that.

Back
Top Bottom