eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Villa have the best away support I've encountered to be fair.
Elland Road as well, ALWAYS crazy there. Great fans.

Anfield, Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford, Emirates, Etihad - all very quiet on Premier League matches unless their rivals are in town.

View attachment 19329 View attachment 19330 View attachment 19331 View attachment 19332 View attachment 19333 View attachment 19334 View attachment 19335 View attachment 19336 Here are all files needed for Premier league, championship and LaLiga
Kits - Emblems - Sponsors etc

NO TRANSFER UPDATES

All these come from a NON-PAID source, all freely available on the internet

Non of the edits are my own personal work, only gathering the kits, and creating export files for you guys to use

All credit to the original kit makers (various) which can be found on the kit images themselves

I understand people my find this pointless when the update comes out and the "Professional" creators upload their work, but for me I wanted to start ML regardless of latest transfers as I buy whoever and sell loads, so makes no difference to me

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pax65b6r5yn88qy/WEPES.zip/file
working on pc demo?

If someone has the time it could be fun hearing about what you're observing with these settings?

I think budgets - transfer frequency.. Was there a negotiation setting also?
I might do a Master League test run and see what happens on Low and then test Normal. Can we sim matches in ML I can't remember?

View attachment 19329 View attachment 19330 View attachment 19331 View attachment 19332 View attachment 19333 View attachment 19334 View attachment 19335 View attachment 19336 Here are all files needed for Premier league, championship and LaLiga

NO TRANSFER UPDATES

Non of the edits are my own personal work, only gathering the kits, and creating export files for you guys to use

All credit to the original kit makers (various) which can be found on the kit images themselves

I understand people my find this pointless when the update comes out and the "Professional" creators upload their work, but for me I wanted to start ML regardless of latest transfers as I buy whoever and sell loads, so makes no difference to me

Download

Hmm, this doesn’t work for me. I get a „loading failed“ message, when I try to import the data in edit mode. Everything should be set up right…:(

When I get the game, I’m thinking for my master league going with a weak team from serie b(is the league licensed?) legend difficulty, lowest transfer budget setting, challenge mode. Should be fun right?

When I get the game, I’m thinking for my master league going with a weak team from serie b(is the league licensed?) legend difficulty, lowest transfer budget setting, challenge mode. Should be fun right?
There is no challenge or classic this year to choose from, just to let you know :)

i dont know i have games like that with everything flows perfect,the physicality is perfect and randomness
and others that game feels like 19
look at that beautiful lighting in that game and in san siro your eyes are bleeding in night matches
game starts in 2:34 for anyone wants to watch it

NO TRANSFER UPDATES

Download
failed to import (pc demo)

The AI is a big step up from the demo..Your notice it strait away and the games are much more changeable and dynamic..

I don’t feel any kind of hyper scripting and anything the cpu does on superstar is only based and relevant to what the team can do statically..They don’t become Barca or suddenly have any more ability then if a human user was controlling them..Any level of side can exploit space and gaps..feed on error.Its the individuality of the players that sets the bigger teams apart(although there’s some real gems in the lower leagues).The video’s I posted show the goals I conceded were error on my part and could of easily been countered..I felt more and more as the game went on that I was gaining a foothold,making less mistakes and just being patient while defending.

The bigger teams feel deadly compared to a lower star team though.

Playing longer games is something else though..The short demo wasn’t masking anything and was more a oversite..The match time should of be longer in the demo.

That sounds very promising, thanks a lot. I‘m very curious about legend difficulty this year as well! Did you try that yet?

Right, so here goes.

I finished an entire ML season using the latest update and for the most part enjoyed. It's really difficult, even to the point where as I switched from manual to assisted after 5 years.

Now for the bad news. Curiosity got the better me and after I finished my season I reverted back to version 1.00. To simply it, the gameplay is just more fluid and fun to play. It feels just like the demo, nice and responsive and just generally fun to play. It's not all roses because it was far too easy, and the AI is nowhere near as good in my opinion. In fact, I had much more open, end to end football games that felt less real.

It is a shame, as I do think something has genuinely been lost in this update that makes the game less fun to play as a whole. With that being said, it's still a great game and i'm reverting back to updated now as there's no point dwelling on the original version (and I need to get those kits updated!).

I hope that Konami are made aware that something has been lost with this update, and what I hope even more is that they don't get themselves into mess with the gameplay from here when more people get theirs hands on it and conflicting feedback comes from all sorts of directions.

Final note, fouls were few and far between in both versions and definitely not on the level of the demo, which I thought was perfect.

Last edited:
I am not familiar with this gen of pes, are option files available for pes on xbox one? I know there are limitations because there is no importing option on xbox as on ps.
But what kind of edit and OF can i have on XO?
Thanx.

No mate, no option files on xbox. Youll will need to manually update - make kit colors match kits and etc.... This year changing team names is easier as the real team names are in the name.

Right, so here goes.

I finished an entire ML season using the latest update and for the most part enjoyed. It's really difficult, even to the point where as a

Now for the bad news. Curiosity got the better me and after I finished my season I reverted back to version 1.00. To simply it, the gameplay is just more fluid and fun to play. It feels just like the demo, nice and responsive and just generally fun to play. It's not all roses because it was far too easy, and the AI is nowhere near as good in my opinion. In fact, I had much more open, end to end football games that felt less real.

It is a shame, as I do think something has genuinely been lost in this update that makes the game less fun to play as a whole. With that being said, it's still a great game and i'm reverting back to updated now as there's no point dwelling on the original version (and I need to get those kits updated!).

I hope that Konami are made aware that something has been lost with this update, and what I hope even more is that they don't get themselves into mess with the gameplay from here when more people get theirs hands on it and conflicting feedback comes from all sorts of directions.

Final note, fouls were few and far between in both versions and definitely not on the level of the demo, which I thought was perfect.
Part of your post is missing mate “even to the point where as” ?

I can’t decide between top player and SS this year. SS feels ridiculously difficult at times.

i dont know i have games like that with everything flows perfect,the physicality is perfect and randomness
and others that game feels like 19
look at that beautiful lighting in that game and in san siro your eyes are bleeding in night matches
game starts in 2:34 for anyone wants to watch it

it patched version, isn't it?

So can notice there, that lessy ball freedom feelings comes because player ball awarness it's much better..it's crystal clear for me.

Players reads ball trayectory perfectly and quickly. Too much for my taste. I would liked an inbetween point between demo and patched code.

Does anyone know how it works if you become a silver member on Pes Universe, will we have the option file on day one aswell or is it a day after?..I've usually used PesWorld but I'm not sure if it will be ready for launch or Thursday, if so then I will use the option file from them again like past couple of years.

Are people using random form arrows in Exhibition Mode, I tend to keep them all on yellow.

When playing Master League it can have an affect on the gameplay alongside weather and pitch types, grass length etc.

NO TRANSFER UPDATES

Download

You legend, got this working perfectly! Will tie me over nicely until Tuesday.

Theres deffo a better game with the vanilla version. I think one thing thats been lost for me with the update is the context sensitive shooting. Its a bit more on target and straight compared to the demo and the unmatched game. I'm not seeing enough of those random miscues.

Adam himself tweeted that he noticed less fouls in the full version (and having played it, it's a fact, and I don't use the word "fact" often):

(He mentions the ML not being so bad for it, but it is, trust me!)

With this in mind, and having spoken to a few people on the inside about what Konami listen to - I'm going to start a poll through the Evo-Web Twitter account, a few days after release (pointless doing it now because it's not technically out yet) - and if you want it changing back, we are going to have to make it go as viral as we can.

I'm telling you this now, so that you're ready when I tweet it out (over at @evo_web), if you want to help us get it some attention.

Whether we can get a YouTuber or something to retweet it and help us out or something, I don't know - because are those guys really going to give a shit about fouls? But let's give it a go.

Playing 1.00 and sticking with it for now. Have barely played pes last four years, it's been.boring as hell. This feels explosive, wild, anything can happen. Very little repetition.

I can pretty much overlook things ina football game if it finds the essence of football. Which I think this game does, at the moment anyway.

My pet peeve is collapsing midfield, lacking resistance in middle of the park. I remember fifa 09 being exquisite for this, just brilliant. You were constantly forced across the the pitch.
So in pes, it always bothers me.

For now, a quick fix I've found is to edit the basic defence strategy and advanced tactics. No swarm the box, no deep defensive line (I suspect this was added to the game to excite people who like running through the middle of the pitch over and over as i can think of very few teams who drop their defence 40 yards behind their midfield). Also, you can have all out defence and aggressive pressing, but not combined with containment. You can have front line pressing combined with containment.
All out defence and containment causes chaos with game shape.

I know.most wont want to make these changes and quite frankly, why the hell should we have to (klas tactics always correct this problem at least). But it's a quick fix if you wanted to start a master league. 10 mins going through the other teams in the league, adjusting those parameters above.

It completely changes the nature of matches. They actually take.place in midfield rather than either end of the pitch.

Last edited:
I really don't see why Konami would mess with passing and shooting, considering most of the feedback was positive.

I'll only judge fully when I play it next week, sometimes placebo and player form, match conditions etc can make certain games feel different.

Back
Top Bottom