eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Did you try to follow any OF install clip on youtube? It must b something you are doing since you tried on two ps4's. Probably something simple

Used Spooney Pizzas vids on YouTube.
I'm new to PES myself.
Well, we used to play it back in th day before FIFA became big.

I honestly can't see what it can be. It's straightforward. I've watched it too many times... Up to the point where I select edit it's all meant to be very easy. (Even after that tbh).

Used Spooney Pizzas vids on YouTube.
I'm new to PES myself.
Well, we used to play it back in th day before FIFA became big.

I honestly can't see what it can be. It's straightforward. I've watched it too many times... Up to the point where I select edit it's all meant to be very easy. (Even after that tbh).
Be careful with what boxes you check or leave unchecked when installing the teams.

One thing you are wrong is it is the first time community demands demo ish gameplay.. our voice is louder this time ... thats why patch will be a good path.. not 1.0 but something between.. challenging and free..

I hope this turns out to be the case.
Past experience & broken promises are my reasoning.
Roll on the patch.

Be careful with what boxes you check or leave unchecked when installing the teams.

I will, bro. Problem is I can't get to that stage ATM(!).

Appreciate the offer as well.
I think I'll give that SanDisk ultra a try.
If not, then maybe use a different laptop to extract it(?).

Hopefully it works.

I will, bro. Problem is I can't get to that stage ATM(!).

Appreciate the offer as well.
I think I'll give that SanDisk ultra a try.
If not, then maybe use a different laptop to extract it(?).

Hopefully it works.
Yeah try a different computer - it’s extremely straightforward installing these option files now so something doesn’t sound right.

Why the fuck the cpu has an invisible power barrier around their players to make them impossible to tackle, yet the cpu players can push my players head down any time wihtout a single foul?

Bullshit.

EDIT: Oh it seems like bullshit and fuck are ok words but not ******? What the? :D

"Listen" yeah right, then why they changed the gameplay after the demo? :D
As for listen, for sure "they" listen, the problem is that they listen what they want and often (if not always) they listen who don't play/like real football!

Last edited:
Ive asking official pes and Adam for some detailed gameplay changes. Obviously nothing. Then it dawned on me they probably only find out when they download it Thursday.. Its proabaly as big as a surprise for them as it is for us,😊

Ive asking official pes and Adam for some detailed gameplay changes. Obviously nothing. Then it dawned on me they probably only find out when they download it Thursday.. Its proabaly as big as a surprise for them as it is for us,😊
He said detailed gameplay notes will be posted on fb development page on wed, or thu.

Can I just give a shout-out to Emroth for being such a gent and helping me out privately to get the option file to work.

👍👍 Thank you very very much!

Also thank you Mikhail for your very kind offer to help also.

(Ps. Emroth, I think I'll just enjoy the game at long last and worry about designing the kits later if I'm feeling adventurous. Waited too long to get this fleshed out and here it is in its full glory!!! :p )

I just hope this patch sorts out fouls. If they could just find a happy ground between demo and current on fouls, make running into the back of someone to trip them a foul and even up versus ai fouls so that what is called against you is called against them. If that were the case then no one could ever complain about foul counts again as it would be 5 or 6 each per game vs ai if not more. Having them get away with everything while you are punished for all fouls however slight is infuriating!

Patch needs to fix a major bug i think it might just be on Legend but when on Legend the AI striker drops back crazy deep on 'Defensive' mentality.

Doesn't happen as much on Superstar. Legend level maybe totally broken.

Can I just give a shout-out to Emroth for being such a gent and helping me out privately to get the option file to work.

(Ps. Emroth, I think I'll just enjoy the game at long last and worry about designing the kits later if I'm feeling adventurous. Waited too long to get this fleshed out and here it is in its full glory!!! :p )

Great to hear that!! :APPLAUD:
So tell us, what was the problem?! Can’t be a biggie.

Good stuff mate glad you got it sorted :))

Patch needs to fix a major bug i think it might just be on Legend but when on Legend the AI striker drops back crazy deep on 'Defensive' mentality.

Doesn't happen as much on Superstar. Legend level maybe totally broken.
On legend what annoys me most is cpu winning headers .. their 1.72cm winger wins every header on my 1.89cm left back.. even i do supercancel and im front it doesnt matter... and on legend cpu shoots flawless in penalty box always on target.. superstar is the best balance for current version ... lets see how it works on new patch...

Development team is our only hope.. at least facebook page is on their command and they were the one who metioned defence line, loose balls,supercancel issues.... this is the most anticiptaed patch for me ... i hope it is worth...

On legend what annoys me most is cpu winning headers .. their 1.72cm winger wins every header on my 1.89cm left back.. even i do supercancel and im front it doesnt matter... and on legend cpu shoots flawless in penalty box always on target.. superstar is the best balance for current version ... lets see how it works on new patch...

Legend is supposed to cheat, its playable and possible to win on Legend because of how bad the responsiveness is for both human and AI player. I would rather play on superstar, i'm only on legend for now for tests because it's winnable but i like the challenge for now.

Legend is supposed to cheat, its playable and possible to win on Legend because of how bad the responsiveness is for both human and AI player. I would rather play on superstar, i'm only on legend for now for tests because it's winnable but i like the challenge for now.
Superstar cheats too. Top Player cant attack. The balance is ass.

I know this has likely been answered already but If I install the newest PESuniverse patch, does that cancel all of the tactics and manual player attribute editing I've done, and if so is there a way around that? I really just want the Bundesliga update and to add Barca's 3rd kit

Superstar cheats too. Top Player cant attack. The balance is ass.
Definetely legend is winnable but totally funless even winning because both norwich and man city plays same on legend.. every match looks like the previous one... ss has a lot unique games but it is easy to dominate on posessions and shots...we need a difficulty between ss and legend for sure.. but i am still happy cuz on 1.2 ss was too easy at least on 1.3 it became more challenging .. lets see what happens on 1.4

In my opinion it will be difficult to see in the next incoming patch fouls like the second and third (fouls from contact between bodies) that you can see in this short clip.
If it happened it would be a surprise for me.
Konami will not bother online players who pay to play myclub and do not want the game to be interrupted too many times

The balance for me is Top Player (1.0)
If the AI were more clinical it would be perfect.

I know this has likely been answered already but If I install the newest PESuniverse patch, does that cancel all of the tactics and manual player attribute editing I've done, and if so is there a way around that? I really just want the Bundesliga update and to add Barca's 3rd kit

You can select which teams are supposed to be updated. Just do Bundesliga and leave the rest. Cant see how editing Bundesliga would mess with your edits, if you edited some other teams and players..
(Also, if you dont tick any boxes - it shouldnt fuck your edits up anyway, coz you are not applying player and squad data, so even rest of Option File should b ok to update.. but im not 100% sure about this part)

As for Barca kit, dont import Barca, just import their third kit (import images) and then add it manually. Go to Barca team, edit Kits, add new one and then paste the image you imported. That shouldnt touch the tactics.

Bad news is - there is chance this patch on Thursday will fuck everything up..

As a thought while we await this new patch. Does anyone think that either game but specifically ePES will consider introducing VAR into the game at some stage. Seeing as this seems to now be very much a part of the real game at higher levels, could it be done in game. I could see a few controllers thrown at screens if not used properly, but seeing as the game is already partly scripted and has to be programmed to be as accurate as possible within the laws of the game, how would it work and would anyone like it introduced?

As a thought while we await this new patch. Does anyone think that either game but specifically ePES will consider introducing VAR into the game at some stage. Seeing as this seems to now be very much a part of the real game at higher levels, could it be done in game. I could see a few controllers thrown at screens if not used properly, but seeing as the game is already partly scripted and has to be programmed to be as accurate as possible within the laws of the game, how would it work and would anyone like it introduced?
Cant see them doing it.. pointless exercise.. it would just cause annoying pauses throughout the game. They dont even want a lot of fouls in order to keep the game going and you think they might introduce VAR? Nah.. dont think so..

Having said that - some of those referee decisions in PES could really use VAR... :LOL:

Will Thursday’s data pack and update overwrite my Bundesliga, MLS etc?
Nah, it shouldnt touch teams. Especially added teams.
Some tactics maybe and some players (in existing teams), but mostly it shouldnt be affected. Pes19 I was playing with one OF throughout most of the year - never noticed some big problems after data packs.

Cant see them doing it.. pointless exercise.. it would just cause annoying pauses throughout the game. They dont even want a lot of fouls in order to keep the game going and you think they might introduce VAR? Nah.. dont think so..

Having said that - some of those referee decisions in PES could really use VAR... :LOL:

This exactly. In essence, video games already have VAR as their decisions already have ALL information to draw on. VAR exists because there is often information that the referee could not have had in real-time (so they use additional video information to assist them). First things first, they should be working on ensuring the referee does not make clear cut mistakes. Level 2 is then allowing different levels of leniency from refs (on decisions that allow that, like severity of foul in relation to cards, goal scoring opportunities and possibly consistent levels of physicality allowed).
All referees in the game should judge all offsides equally for example, but not a slide tackle to the left of the 18 yard box.

I understand VAR is a realism in matches now. However, so is the delays for injuries, the wait for players to come up on corners and so forth. The game already skips those elements, so you can just assume it also skipped the delay waiting on a VAR decision ;)

Back
Top Bottom