eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Circle.
Rest is bang on.
I advice to use both - triangle on the run up and circle when they hit.
Its not ideal, but it help with huge chunk of free kicks.
Switching to GK wasnt working for me.
Yeah you are right. My bad. It’s circle on default.
That’s a relict I took over from the other game years ago.
See how I started...?! :)

Same as you switched it the other way around! ;)

Surely I switched to manual GK and tried (as I am a keeper). Sadly, I do worse than in real life when controlling the keeper full manual. :LOL:
Playing the other game: I’m Neuer! ;)

konami - how a bout a nice face for your actual game because your game menus look like a big zit waiting to be squeezed.

Your ML is bad too - how about a face upgrade for ML too cos that one looks more like an arse.

Oh ok, so click RS + L1, and then we control the GK with the left stick like any player? Does he still jump on his own?
Nope.
Would a field player kick the ball without your input? ;)
It’s like you control any other player (wich is a shame btw) only you can jump and close down the opponent with button presses.
Some users switch to the keeper just to get him in a better position and then switch back. Some jump themselves.

I have the best results when letting the wall jump. It’s not preventing all AI free kicks but a lot.

Some users switch to the keeper just to get him in a better position and then switch back. Some jump themselves.
Like I said - positioning GK and switching back didnt work for me at all. I moved him to stand at the best place to cover the goal and when I released him - he was moving back to his "normal" position. As a result - a lot of times he was caught being off balance - moving one way and then trying to make a save the other. I was losing more goals this way.
I admit - I did not try to save the shots myself. Would have to practice that on training ground as I dont know the buttons or timing to save manually.

It works just switch to your keeper, position him and then push towards the ball when the shot is taken with left stick and pass, he will save it. Switch back to an outfield player with player switch, done.

Like I said - positioning GK and switching back didnt work for me at all. I moved him to stand at the best place to cover the goal and when I released him - he was moving back to his "normal" position. As a result - a lot of times he was caught being off balance - moving one way and then trying to make a save the other. I was losing more goals this way.
I admit - I did not try to save the shots myself. Would have to practice that on training ground as I dont know the buttons or timing to save manually.
You should’ve seen my face when I moved my keeper once and the AI scored into the keeper corner... adapting to my manual keeper movement. I was stunned!! :LOL:
I was thankful for that glimpse of „adaptive AI“ in PES. :)

Are some gameplay improvements expected to be released in the upcoming data pack 3.0?

They said nothing, but they always tweak something in gameplay even when they don't announce it.
Don't expect fouls or penalties issues to be addressed though. I can't see those being fixed with a patch, if they will fix it it will be with a new game.

They said nothing, but they always tweak something in gameplay even when they don't announce it.
Don't expect fouls or penalties issues to be addressed though. I can't see those being fixed with a patch, if they will fix it it will be with a new game.
How many pens have you guys had so far...

Im on 2 :D

I continued my ML Serie B with Pescara and got at the 3rd place by the end of the season.

With PES you are able to learn the league systems and rules from different countries.
I didn´t know that place 3 - 5 will have relegation matches.
Thx god I won them.
I got promoted to Serie A and finally can check out klasman´s tactics in the ML.
Games are really good with that, but my first matches on Serie A were all bad.

The co coach (or whoever that bold guy is) was worried and kept talking about my sacking if I don´t pull of a win.
The next matches, I tried to play more calm and changed my tactics a bit.
Matondo (right winger) and Lobato (left winger) were one of my best buys ever.
I love to dribble with those guys. Both had a bad start and the statement about Matondo was, that the fans are mad, because he´s not in shape and that´swhy they think it was a bad transfer. He had a red arrow for a couple of games.

And then he finally scores, pulls off nice assists...lovely!
Had a tough italian cup game and won with a couple of goals on 2nd leg.
My opponent team goes for all out attack and leaves spaces, so I get more chances to score. Lobato dribbles out the defender on the wing, who gets slide tackled from behind out of frustration. yellow only, but Lobato doesn´t get up anymore, holding his leg.
He´s injured and out for two months.
That´s what´s up!
That´s how I want my ML! Get connected to several players and feel sorry when one of them gets injured.

At the moment I´m really liking this game! I love the freedom of the ball...it´s there more than ever in my opinion.
Best thing is, playing this game after watching a real football match.
It´s such a nice feeling to see the life on the pitch and it outweighs all the flaws that´s in it.

I have had about 6 overall 2 since the last patch, I should have had about 6 since last patch but refs in the box are shite
Had a couple of collisions with the keeper but did not experience the promised “patched” outcome yet. Still the ref is saying play on when a keeper mows me down.

I havent had penalty since Pes18, but Im probably just playing it wrong... ;) :LOL:

I used to get about 2 a season in the ML (so around 50-60 games I guess). One patch I got one really early on in a season and hoped something had changed, but not really that much (it's now about 3 a season).
Although the amount of penalties awarded isn't exactly the issue of course. It's the amount of fouls that should be penalties that aren't awarded. That's the biggest problem. If all penalties were awarded correctly, I'd have about 30-40 a season. So if they do fix penalty awards they better also fix AI tackling judgement a bit too!

Sure there will be some gameplay tweaks on thursday with dp3.. lets hope them to make adjuatements :
Better skill moves (cpu response) .. quicker finese dribbling
Better collision fouls
More responsiveness on first touches
Better player switching
Better loose ball anticipation

Not so optimistic but lets hope 😉

Sure there will be some gameplay tweaks on thursday with dp3.. lets hope them to make adjuatements :
Better collision fouls
Better player switching

Your ideas are good but you don't got it... :D Same bullshit as always..

Better collision fouls
Better player switching

they didn't even make all of these happen in october 'big gameplay' patch
first time in ages they gave so much details on patch note and emphasized the adjustment of gameplay
and now they announced nothing on their facebook page about gameplay
no way your wishes will be fulfilled
not even 2 or 3 wishes I think
if they make all of these happen, it will be called pes2021(demo)

I got enough pes 2020. That scripting and collision system is awful.. :( I only play ML Pro level, but those scripting or handicapping is so annyouing. I have couple clips but i cant download those here??!! I play against Leicester yesterday and AI runs right side and i take my defender control. I could take first that ball but somehow my defender stop running and take couple of steps right. AI winger takes ball cross it and goaaaalllll.... So *ucking stupid.. :( There's so much stupid things what makes me crazy :D

Back
Top Bottom