eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (CONSOLES)

Maybe there is a workaround that can solve this issue. If you use @SiuMing online "Teditor" programme, which seems pretty simple, i think you can change the destination team of the .ted.
If you pick to apply squad edits, edited/created players, etc, it will possibly be a big mess, but for the emblem and kits only, i think it can work. Never tested until now though...

Thanks, didn't know about Teditor. Didn't try changing destinations but was able to use my custom team from last year's game in PES 21 within seconds.

Shows how easy it would have been for Konami to retain that feature. Awful stuff from them again.

Thanks, didn't know about Teditor. Didn't try changing destinations but was able to use my custom team from last year's game in PES 21 within seconds.

Shows how easy it would have been for Konami to retain that feature. Awful stuff from them again.
This is a given, there was no reason to remove that feature. I want to create a mix-and-match league over PEU and PAS League, from various clubs around Europe and Asia from various OFs and it gives me a ton of extra working hours, just to set up things properly.

Since I'm messing about, I figured I'd thrown on an option file. What I've always done is add the MLS and then add Mexican sides to the other Latin American teams section. Looks like I can't do that anymore because I don't see the option to choose what team data replaces which team you want. Am I missing something? Because that would be a ridiculous thing to remove.
Maybe there is a workaround that can solve this issue. If you use @SiuMing online "Teditor" programme, which seems pretty simple, i think you can change the destination team of the .ted.
If you pick to apply squad edits, edited/created players, etc, it will possibly be a big mess, but for the emblem and kits only, i think it can work. Never tested until now though...
UPDATE: I found an OF in PES futebol thas states MLS Other Latin America Version by Various. So i assume you can import LMX teams in PLA, MLS in others Latin America and swap them from competition structure.

Anyone had the experience of a club paying the full release fee for your player, your player acceping the contract and you can't end the negotiations?

This recently happened to me:
e-Football-PES-2021-SEASON-UPDATE-20210306234612.jpg

I think it could be because I set the transfer difficulty to "Fairly Hard". I usually set it to "Normal" and this hasn't happened to me before.

I kind of like it. Only issue is I would have preferred it to be for a bigger club.

Anyone had the experience of a club paying the full release fee for your player, your player acceping the contract and you can't end the negotiations?

This recently happened to me:
e-Football-PES-2021-SEASON-UPDATE-20210306234612.jpg

I think it could be because I set the transfer difficulty to "Fairly Hard". I usually set it to "Normal" and this hasn't happened to me before.

I kind of like it. Only issue is I would have preferred it to be for a bigger club.
It happened to me once in PES 2019 and once in PES2020.
I would like it to happen more frequently. Now it happens to me approx. 1 time in 10 seasons.

3 more DLCs in PES 2021, the last one being Euro exclusive content, this may indicate that it may be a while before we hear from PES 2022

I don't know where the right place is to ask, but I would love to get involved in an organised league (for 2021) on Xbox. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'm absolutely sick of playing against Messi, Rumenigge, and CRon in MyClub.

Just putting it out there should Pes and all sport games for that matter have a mandatory patch selector. I thought this after failing to win a penalty in Pes in probably 5 or 6 months but I'm previous patches I've won a few. Pes 20 was the same in one of the earlier patches and also I found sliders on fifa 21 I was really enjoying until a patch destroyed them. Just doesn't seem right you sign up to a game but don't get the choice of updates or specially rolling back . I get you can go offline but at a cost of DLC or squads. I'd happily sacrifice online gaming as a trade off but you wouldn't need to if you could roll back after an online session

It maybe a placebo effect... Playing it on +1 game speed. It seems smoother and also the computer dribbles better as do I.

I play manual but it seems better. Opinions guys? Do you feel the same?

Just putting it out there should Pes and all sport games for that matter have a mandatory patch selector. I thought this after failing to win a penalty in Pes in probably 5 or 6 months but I'm previous patches I've won a few. Pes 20 was the same in one of the earlier patches and also I found sliders on fifa 21 I was really enjoying until a patch destroyed them. Just doesn't seem right you sign up to a game but don't get the choice of updates or specially rolling back . I get you can go offline but at a cost of DLC or squads. I'd happily sacrifice online gaming as a trade off but you wouldn't need to if you could roll back after an online session

This should absolutely happen. I'm a bit of extremist in this regard - I'd ban patching altogether, apart from when something is objectively broken. Make a good, functioning game and all's well for a year. As a consumer, it's massively unfair that they can just change a product that you've paid good money for.

In lieu of this extremism, the option to choose your patch would work!

Couldn't you just see which patch you think is good as they update it, and will be better than the rest, and just stop updating the game and all that, It's not convenient , but it seemed like an option to me
You won't get to play future patches, which is also a draw back , but it could kind of work?

Couldn't you just see which patch you think is good as they update it, and will be better than the rest, and just stop updating the game and all that, It's not convenient , but it seemed like an option to me
You won't get to play future patches, which is also a draw back , but it could kind of work?
but then you wouldn't get squad updates - DLCs etc.

I think if you want to play online then you must have the latest patch but offline there should be a roll back option that doens't affect the rest of the product

Yo I just wanted to say, this game is amazing with the ball. I'm playing my all time best football on PES manual (never played assisted) and on PS5, even if I try next gen fifa, PES has muuuch more systems at work on the PS4, the game is alive, full of unexpected stuff and animations (apart from shooting) and FIFA looks much better but is the same old fifa 12 animations mixed in with new ones that look floaty. PES's dribbling is immaculate, respect the laws of physics and speed, the momentum of a player trying to reach the ball, the feints on the opposite foot of the defender, make him get caught flat footed, everything is there. Whereas on fifa it is much easier buuut it's much simpler, no inertia, players run backwards at the same speed as your attacker, so you dribble him and he is back on your ass. lmao. I will post some goals later, the stuff you can pull off on PES manual is not possible on fifa

Still playing with tactics and slowly starting really enjoy this game again . Konamis going in point is to have an open end to end game . So what I've done and it's relatively quick is assigned AI teams with wing back advanced tactic and any teams with a DMF assign them to defend in adv tactics.. Any other adv tactics I've left as is.

I also assign wing back to my team too.

This kills a lot of the space for counter attacks

Full manual professional or top player ..had 7 games and really enjoyed them . Worth editing one team and trying

Edit
Remove all out defence from teams to FL pressure and set your team to rival . I've had two pens in 4 games
Here's a good game , no pens in this one

Q

Last edited:
It maybe a placebo effect... Playing it on +1 game speed. It seems smoother and also the computer dribbles better as do I.

I play manual but it seems better. Opinions guys? Do you feel the same?
when i did play PES2021 lately... i had it set to +1 because of the better response and such! felt better to me without getting too speedy.
regular speed in PES2021 now (as i've been playing the other games 16 version a lot) is to slow now for my liking. but hey... PES2017 was a faster game as well and it played best in this gen, imo! best combination of sim and fun, imo!
and i always thought, the slower the game the better... but i was wrong!

Never seen this before but a very nice touch to the game.

Attachments

• IMG_20210320_213857.jpg
    IMG_20210320_213857.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 128
Obviously it does happen a lot in real life but I know even in FIFA, there is zero manager movement, so still nice to see something different pop up out the blue.

Never seen this before but a very nice touch to the game.
This is in the game since PES 2015, and unless I misunderstand something due to language barrier, it is the binary way for a manager to change team.

I mean, IRL football, you can resign to change team, but you can also get sucked after bad streak (common) , or your release clause been paid (rare), or resign after bad streak and stay unemployed (rare) things that do not happen for COM managers.

Fan fact, in 2015 and 2016 it was so binary, have not checked if it still happens in more recent games, in those situations it was always a straight swap: In your case, Southampton manager would go to Bielefeld, manager of Bielefeld would take charge of Southampton.

I'd seen it happen in PES15 quite a lot, I played 45 seasons on that game and nearly every club had a different manager.

Just not seen anything on the news feed in PES20 or 21 about other clubs managers.

Mariano Sosa got the Saints job, whoever he is, so it's not just swapped the 2 managers round this time.

Maybe it's because I mostly play ML but you do see managers resigning from time to time. Unfortunately it has no effect on the game at all and usually a bit out of place because it's about managers at very lowly clubs. It would be great if there was something of a realistic system in place in regards to managers. It would be fun to destroy a team and then right after see that it's caused a sacking. Also would be fun to see manager changes making a difference in regards to formations, players they use/are more likely to sign.

Transfer clauses being paid by other clubs is also quite common for me, it's really annoying as you can not sign players or extend contracts without having a release clause most of the time. And you can't just give a player a really high clause either. I hope this is something that's addressed as in not nearly every country there release clauses. And in Spain or Portugal these clauses are often set unreasonably high. Benzema has a billion euro release clause for example.

Taking in mind the In game notice about 3 Chilean clubs that are removed, it seems that next DataPack comes next Thursday 8 April 2021.

Question is what they mean by remove, cause the note explains only the MyClub side effects.

Do they replaced by 3 new promoted Chileans? Do they move to others Latin America like the relegated Brasilerao B teams?

Will they just degenerate to semifake clubs, like happened to Colombian league in the past?

Taking in mind the In game notice about 3 Chilean clubs that are removed, it seems that next DataPack comes next Thursday 8 April 2021.

Question is what they mean by remove, cause the note explains only the MyClub side effects.

Do they replaced by 3 new promoted Chileans? Do they move to others Latin America like the relegated Brasilerao B teams?

Will they just degenerate to semifake clubs, like happened to Colombian league in the past?
I was also curious to find out why they are removed. From some South American sources on Twitter I found out that they are quite hyped because it should mean that the Chilean league will be updated with promoted teams (hopefully), because the 3 mentioned teams were relegated after last season. Although I never really play in the Chilean league I hope that this is right and that Konami also gets the licenses for the new teams and does not only fake them.

I was also curious to find out why they are removed. From some South American sources on Twitter I found out that they are quite hyped because it should mean that the Chilean league will be updated with promoted teams (hopefully), because the 3 mentioned teams were relegated after last season. Although I never really play in the Chilean league I hope that this is right and that Konami also gets the licenses for the new teams and does not only fake them.
Since they were related, then that's the case. They will do it as in Brasileirai.
I only hope they keep them licensed,only for one reason, I can't afford to give 9 more kit slots. I am already close to Maximum, less than 100 slots available.

Have you tested this new game (Pitch Clash)?

Oh my God.

This is the future of gaming - this is what young gamers want. They don't care if they control the players or not, they just want to win and for it to be over with quickly (and preferably involve cards).

This is why, when I think PES 2022 might be any good, I'm just trying to kid myself.

Oh my God.

This is the future of gaming - this is what young gamers want. They don't care if they control the players or not, they just want to win and for it to be over with quickly (and preferably involve cards).

This is why, when I think PES 2022 might be any good, I'm just trying to kid myself.
Yeah unfortunately there's a massive culture surrounding collecting things rather than actually enjoying playing the game.

When you watch these videos of FUT or myclub on Youtube, 90% of the video is clicking through menus, opening packs, bragging about your squad & then maybe 10% is actual match footage.

Of course it's not just football games, just about any popular multilayer ham places the most emphasis on enticing young players to spend money on packs of junk or skins etc.

The YouTubers & streamers are a gateway to this culture.

Interesting that this championship will have 17 teams this year, and I don't remember Konami having this format in-game.
Also, I don't know why nobody mentioned that in the new Efootball channel there is a 9 20 in the banner, supposedly a launch date for PES 2022 (or Efootball 2022, or Efootball PES 2022)

Back
Top Bottom