eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (CONSOLES)

so its out on ps4!? :ANX:

guys, i would be very thankful for everyone trying the new patch and tell me/us the differences compared to 1.01!

Here we go... My guess is that they for some reason have tinkered with the responsiveness in a negative way! ;)

i dont need no guesses! ;) what i need is an honest opinion form users that played 1.01 couple of hours.
all good @fregen ! i'm really just interested in some serious answers.
:BYE:

No, no my friend, that wasn't a dig at you. :) I meant that Konami somehow now probably have changed something for the worst. ;) Hoping for the best!

No, no my friend, that wasn't aimed at you. :) I meant that Konami somehow now probably have changed something for the worst. ;) Hoping for the best!
ah... got ya! thats true, that fear is always with us somehow. the other game is no different. sad.
let me be the optimistic guy here... at least till i played it myself! ;)

:CALM: i hope its a step up!! :PRAY:

Ok after a few games there is one minor change with a big impact , they seemed to have made players slightly stronger and reduced the stumble ..playing Sheffield there players could hold off my players slightly more and the refs are not giving the AI fouls as much ..a welcome change for me , responsiveness is the same and for me the goal I posted above shows that on the latest patch where firminho goes actively looking for the cross making it easy to manually head in ..also saw the celebration which ive never seen before blowing confetti in the air , made me smile

ah... got ya! thats true, that fear is always with us somehow. the other game is no different. sad.
let me be the optimistic guy here... at least till i played it myself! ;)

:CALM: i hope its a step up!! :PRAY:

Yeah, I have never grown tired of a PES game so fast as I did with PES 2020 so it was a bit of a chock for me that the Season update was as good as it was. Not perfect or fantastic but I have enjoyed it quite a lot in PA0 Online divisions. So I'm anxoius they have tinkered with it again in a negative way. I'm a the glass is half empty kinda guy so! ;)

id like to see some more opinions, i really enjoyed the games i had chance to play despite the initial gloom when i saw the update had been applied without realizing

id like to see some more opinions, i really enjoyed the games i had chance to play despite the initial gloom when i saw the update had been applied without realizing
yep! please let us know guys! play and report! :BYE:

Apparently the Master League crash issue is fixed, if you start a new game from scratch that is :CONF:
thats good to hear! @slamsoze will be happy! :)

Yeah, I have never grown tired of a PES game so fast as I did with PES 2020 so it was a bit of a chock for me that the Season update was as good as it was. Not perfect or fantastic but I have enjoyed it quite a lot in PA0 Online divisions. So I'm anxoius they have tinkered with it again in a negative way. I'm a the glass is half empty kinda guy so! ;)
the glas is always 100% full, mate! be it 50% water and 50% air... but its full!! ;)

as i played the 2020 vanilla most of the time (i'm aware of the DP debacle), 2021 was a nice update to that. 2020 vanilla had serious AI probs (please dont compare that to the few AI attack pattern that were plaguing DP8).

yep! please let us know guys! play and report! :BYE:

thats good to hear! @slamsoze will be happy! :)

the glas is always 100% full, mate! be it 50% water and 50% air... but its full!! ;)

as i played the 2020 vanilla most of the time (i'm aware of the DP debacle), 2021 was a nice update to that. 2020 vanilla had serious AI probs (please dont compare that to the few AI attack pattern that were plaguing DP8).
I do not own PES2021 mate! :D :)
I am happy for people that had the issue fixed, though! :)

Here we go with the “update placebo effect impressions”. It’s the same every time there’s an update :LOL:

Just played two matches. Gameplay is exactly the same. AI is still crap. Pitches are still bright yellow. Game is still more responsive than PES 2020.

I still don’t like it, gameplay is still boring as hell. BUT if you loved this before update you still will - nothing has changed from a gameplay perspective.:TU:

thats exactly what i said: you will be happy! :LOL:
how and why i did not say... ;)

are you waiting for a 2021 deal or are you cool waiting till next autum?!
First of all, i was/am angry towards the support provided to 2020 by KONAMI's side, by leaving the game broken, by bugs created by KONAMI official updates. I really cannot get over it, i find it UNACCEPTABLE, from customers POV.

Secondly i believe, since it is still an update, that whatever was fixed by an update, can also be ruined by an other update. So paying attention to the positive feedback i read in the net, if the same positive feedback keeps until March-April, i will think very serious and may give it a chance then.

For now i play all the previous games from 2020 and back.

Here we go with the “update placebo effect impressions”. It’s the same every time there’s an update :LOL:

Just played two matches. Gameplay is exactly the same. AI is still crap. Pitches are still bright yellow. Game is still more responsive than PES 2020.

I still don’t like it, gameplay is still boring as hell. BUT if you loved this before update you still will - nothing has changed from a gameplay perspective.:TU:
if the pitches are yellow i think you need a better TV , no point talking about changes a lot of people said on release it was exactly the same as 20 which i hated after xmas patches

so its "just" 1.01.01 not 1.02...
sounds like a minor update (revision number) to me, that probably fixes the ML crash bug. so i dont expect changes to the gameplay then... but please let me/us know what you expirienced, guys!

1.01.01 on pc
1.02 on console,

It's always been like that, there's different build number for console & pc. Someone have already explained that here, i forgot where it is

if the pitches are yellow i think you need a better TV , no point talking about changes a lot of people said on release it was exactly the same as 20 which i hated after xmas patches
Oh god not that old chestnut! “You need a better tv!” Next you’ll be telling me that “You’re playing it wrong!”

@rockstrongo You need a better tv as well apparently, as do the other 100s of people complaining about the yellow pitches in PES 2020 and 2021.

FYI, my Samsung 4K HDR 65” tv is only just over a year old. All my other video games look stunning on it. In night matches, on PES 2021 - the pitches DO look yellow at most stadia in night matches and some day matches.

Edit: a quick search on twitter and other people feel the same. Guess they need better TVs too?

Who knows maybe they have rubbish TVs too , I don't know but it certainly isn't yellow on my lg TV in hdr but whatever ..I don't get the point in posting on the Pes forum if you don't like the game or the colours , I get it's a public space but what's the point, is it to try and convince others who enjoy it not to enjoy it , just seems like a big effort for no end goal ..oh and you're playing it wrong

I have played some manual shooting in previous games and had fun with it, but kind of always got hung up on the wrong foot accuracy, where players could just pretty much make the same shot from left or right foot. This doesn't really bother me now as I have noticed that the players actively try to switch to their preferred foot when shooting, even in some cases where you would expect them to shoot with the other foot. Also, I think there is better accuracy when they shoot with preferred foot. I have frequently paused the game after a shot to go into the gameplay menu and check on a players preferred foot. In most cases, the shots are consistent with that.

Oh god not that old chestnut! “You need a better tv!” Next you’ll be telling me that “You’re playing it wrong!”

@rockstrongo You need a better tv as well apparently, as do the other 100s of people complaining about the yellow pitches in PES 2020 and 2021.

FYI, my Samsung 4K HDR 65” tv is only just over a year old. All my other video games look stunning on it. In night matches, on PES 2021 - the pitches DO look yellow at most stadia in night matches and some day matches.

Edit: a quick search on twitter and other people feel the same. Guess they need better TVs too?

I think people are missing this color palette.

Attachments

• Képkivágás.JPG
    Képkivágás.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 8

Apparently need a new 4k tv as well.
Can't speak for Pes 21,bit Pes 20 had yellow pitches,unless you fiddled with settings a lot,we all know that!
Thing is,fucked up the settings on all other games/streaming services on my Xbox if I did.
So I needed two separate settings.
Pes 20 and all other stuff.
Bet 21 is the same,never had that issue with any other game tbh

Back
Top Bottom