eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (CONSOLES)

I play manual and still find passes easier to play with players who have high passing stats. Can't really speak for the technique or animations, but playing a pass with Pogba for example just "feels" more natural than when you're using one of your centre backs.

I play manual and still find passes easier to play with players who have high passing stats. Can't really speak for the technique or animations, but playing a pass with Pogba for example just "feels" more natural than when you're using one of your centre backs.
Thank you mate. When I get home after work, I'm going to try manual passing v PA1 for different players to see if the animation. And technique is the same.

I am still not entirely sure how "Attacking Full Backs" work as an advanced instruction, compared to your fullbacks simply having an "offensive full back" playstyle. Because it seems to me they are usually more offensive when you go "Attacking Full Backs" or am I missing something here?

I am still not entirely sure how "Attacking Full Backs" work as an advanced instruction, compared to your fullbacks simply having an "offensive full back" playstyle. Because it seems to me they are usually more offensive when you go "Attacking Full Backs" or am I missing something here?

I guess if you play without advanced settings "attacking fullbacks", an offensive fullback still goin forward sometimes, and probably better in making runs. But definitly a lot more offensive when u have it ON. What also happens tactically when u use "attacking fullback" is that your winger will go more central to give space for fullbacks. And if im not wrong your centrebacks also plays wider when having possession.

I enjoy how diferent players behave even if they have the same position. It means you have to know your players. Some CM´s stay higher on the pitch then others for example, some FB attack more than others etc. IT might be subtle but there´s a diference.

Also the other day I had on of those matches against a lower team, and they were killing me completely. When I finished the match I went straight to the team´s info and discovered that almost all the players, despite being having low OVR, had the trait "fighting spirit" (I think this is it in english). That explains a lot of things on these dificult matches but I also think it´s a bit overpowered.

I feel this question is asked every year but do you guys score with long rangers? In Online divisions it always seems that the keeper saves them anyway. I switch between advanced shooting and manual but I can't see much difference.

Really impressed by how the game plays on Manual Superstar. It's like a chess game. Seen cpu changing formation mid game many times. Brighton was all over me for a whole 2nd half and I've managed to get a 1-1 draw by parking the bus. Probably not much fun for a videogame but it's good having a proper football sim.

So, it seems that Pes 2021 on Ps5 doesn't hit consistent 60 fps in replays and cutscenes, but it has the exact same performance as Ps4Pro.

It doesn't use the extra power at all, it's actually one of the few games that doesn't improve at all on Ps5 compared to Ps4 Pro.

This game engine is so unoptimized.

So, it seems that Pes 2021 on Ps5 doesn't hit consistent 60 fps in replays and cutscenes, but it has the exact same performance as Ps4Pro.

It doesn't use the extra power at all, it's actually one of the few games that doesn't improve at all on Ps5 compared to Ps4 Pro.

This game engine is so unoptimized.
I think it's for the online between PS4/PS5

Long shots are definetly possible. I scored some in my FUMA time

I get the feeling you can score from long range on manual shooting but not on advanced. And on the other hand you can't use R2- shooting from outside the box on manual, which is possible with advanced shooting...

Maybe the game IS designed for basic shooting taking players shooting stats into consideration? Oh if only Konami could explain their thinking...

I get the feeling you can score from long range on manual shooting but not on advanced. And on the other hand you can't use R2- shooting from outside the box on manual, which is possible with advanced shooting...

Maybe the game IS designed for basic shooting taking players shooting stats into consideration? Oh if only Konami could explain their thinking...
several goals from outside the box using R2 here! It is possible without advanced shooting!

not 25-30 meter from goal but outside the box.

several goals from outside the box using R2 here! It is possible without advanced shooting!

not 25-30 meter from goal but outside the box.

I guess I just have to keep trying then cos I am nowhere near when I try. I even went into training mode and used Messi but nope, just can't do it. 😃

I guess I just have to keep trying then cos I am nowhere near when I try. I even went into training mode and used Messi but nope, just can't do it. 😃
Have you tried direct shots after crossing with R2? You can cross from the outside towards in front of the box.
Or a direct shot with R2 when before you laid it of with a ground pass.

Not really, will try though mate!
I said this because I was trying those outside the box finesse shots from dribbling moves and one on ones a lot.
had to force myself to try another approach on that!

however It comes using full manual, when there is reward I feel eager to find/try out more!! That’s the beauty of fuma for me!!

Anyone here with a PS5 can confirm that the game runs quietly? The fan noise my ps4 pro makes while running this game is unbearable.

Completely silent, but not much faster loading than on my PS4 pro. Or the PS4 was even slower than I remember... :THINK:
Skipping through cut scenes is quicker and from menu to match feels a lot quicker , the purple loading wheel is hardly there now , press X and it just jumps to.match , same for subs you can skip the visuals much quicker

Yeah, probably I'm wrong, but it was my very first feeling.

Funny thing is, I had a club edition on PS4 and now have the standard edition on PS5.

Back
Top Bottom