eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

:PRAY:
i love this game

so do I!!!!

One of my favourite types of goals (low volleys...and full manual btw:)) - long highlights clip showing it twice..

and a simple, but nice looking first time from Ibra.. nice celebration with the ball being brought all way to half way (actually never seen this one before):

So, I just downloaded PES Club Manager and, while checking the game files, I found real logos for both Liga BBVA and Liga Adelante in "common\render\symbol\emblemLc"
This is very strange for 3 main reasons:
  • First of all, the two leagues aren't licensed in-game. The last time they were licensed was back in PES 2016
  • Since 2016, the leagues are officialy known as LaLiga & LaLiga2 (wih different Santander sponsorship deals)
  • This is probably a leftover, but, I have never seen these in previous versions before.
Has anybody heard any rumors concerning this? Or it's just the KONAMI's thing?

Other leftovers:
  • Deportivo Alaves
  • Atlético de Madrid
  • Brescia Calcio
  • Chelsea FC
  • SD Eibar
  • Fulham FC
  • Granada CF
  • SD Huesca
  • Internazionale Milando FC
  • RC Deportivo La Coruña
  • Liverpool FC
  • AC Milan
  • Newcastle United FC
  • Real Madrid CF
  • SE Palmeiras
  • Tottenham Hotspur FC
  • Valencia CF
Most of these teams have appeared licensed either in PES 2016, or much much earlier (like Brescia Calcio and Newcastle United). But, unlike the aforementioned leagues, they have indeed appeared again in the game files of previous PESCM versions.

• Liga BBVA
  • Liga Adelante
  • J.League Play-offs
  • Coupe de la Ligue BKT
J.League Play-offs have been only ever available in the Japanese-only PS3 DLCs for PES 2012 and PES 2013. Coupe de la Ligue was featured last year, in the place of the French Cup.

P.S.: A generic question; I have read somewhere in the forums, that the in-game cups are in fact "League Cups", in countries that they are available: England, France, Scotland, Portugal. This is partly supported by the last year's apparition of Coupe de la Ligue BKT. Do you think we should treat them as such, as a community?

Last edited:
P.S.: A generic question; I have read somewhere in the forums, that the in-game cups are in fact "League Cups", in countries that they are available: England, France, Scotland, Portugal. This is partly supported by the last year's apparition of Coupe de la Ligue BKT. Do you think we should treat them as such, as a community?
I would consider them to be the real cup competitions, not league cups.

Does the gameplay improve compared to pes2020?
Of course PES2021 is better than PES2020... For me, and im sure most others, Its better in every way. Seems like Konami have improved upon nearly every aspect of 2020 (which for me was a good base, and more a good bare bones kinda game, whilst 21 was what i wanted 20 to be). Added variations in every part of the game, shooting, passing, dribbling, defending... um the ball physics are better, and the dribbling response is much better... and catch up of fast players is pretty much non existent. Is 2020 better in any aspect?? meaning.. is 2021 worse in any aspect compared to 20... hmm.. i dont think so.. i cannot think of anything that 20 has over 21. There are still some people who prefer 20.. but to be honest, i simply dont get it... just like i dont get how the college students at the school i teach, still think Fifa is superior to the current PES.. people are whacked!!!! :)

Gameplay may be better but unfortunately cheating player. Not a balanced game and a lot of "strange" things happen during a match. Bounces, fouls, always against you, player's stamina is not balanced between your players and CPU players... Love this game but it's a little brain breaker because you play versus teams and versus the game itself that it "plays" with you because it decides what happens not based on your decisions but on a code bad encoded in my opinion.

Has anybody heard any rumors concerning this? Or it's just the KONAMI's thing?
The license of a real Football game where you can play the players and the license of a Football Manager game are different. Thats why Sega has the Bundesliga in their Football Manager. They own the license for the Bundesliga in Football Manager games. Maybe thats why its different in the PES Manager Game.

The license of a real Football game where you can play the players and the license of a Football Manager game are different. Thats why Sega has the Bundesliga in their Football Manager. They own the license for the Bundesliga in Football Manager games. Maybe thats why its different in the PES Manager Game.
I'm aware of that. In fact, KONAMI has the license for Bundesliga in PES Card Collection, but that game is totally different and uncompatible from the rest, as it's built on a different infrastructure and database.

Both PES Mobile and PES Club Manager use the same data with the main PES games, albeit with some little differences (they include a playable J.League for example). That's the reason it looked very strange, in my opinion.

Of course PES2021 is better than PES2020... For me, and im sure most others, Its better in every way. Seems like Konami have improved upon nearly every aspect of 2020 (which for me was a good base, and more a good bare bones kinda game, whilst 21 was what i wanted 20 to be). Added variations in every part of the game, shooting, passing, dribbling, defending... um the ball physics are better, and the dribbling response is much better... and catch up of fast players is pretty much non existent. Is 2020 better in any aspect?? meaning.. is 2021 worse in any aspect compared to 20... hmm.. i dont think so.. i cannot think of anything that 20 has over 21. There are still some people who prefer 20.. but to be honest, i simply dont get it... just like i dont get how the college students at the school i teach, still think Fifa is superior to the current PES.. people are whacked!!!! :)
Thank you, yes, if I actually asked to go to pes2021, not because I think 20 is better.

Guys, I'm losing my mind here. Konami get me banned week after I've reported them possible cheat/exploit ingame. They refusing to give me any informations whatsoever. Tried to explain them that has to be mistake - never cheated, never quit game in the middle. All they got for me is:

"Thank you for patiently waiting.

Upon investigating, we confirmed that you violated the terms of use and policies, therefore your account was permanently suspended.
"

Without a single warning. Could this be caused by Sider?

Update:
After long and exhausting battle with Konami and Steam support, PayPal decided dispute to my advantage - Full Refund!

Hi guys, did anyone have steam update of 4.5gb yesterday? I'm currently downloading now for some reason which I already thought one came around 23rd October for data pack 2.0

Hi, pes 20201 master league does not contain new transfers? i started a new ML career using the proper team and notice that in arsenal sqaud, it still shows the old lineup?

Yet when i play online or on kick off mode, it has the new transfers?

Hi guys, I've read all the threads u guys post about ML crashed after season 1 and I don't understand the solutions u guys are talking about. Sorry but anyone please help me fix this?
The ML has been crashed after season 1, I saved and the day after I can't continue loading the saved game to play the 2nd season. Please help, thanks :(

Hi guys, I've read all the threads u guys post about ML crashed after season 1 and I don't understand the solutions u guys are talking about. Sorry but anyone please help me fix this?
The ML has been crashed after season 1, I saved and the day after I can't continue loading the saved game to play the 2nd season. Please help, thanks :(
What mods are you using patch you using etc post your sider.ini so members can help more

Same for me, I tried to simulate the entire season many times but everytime is crashing after season 1.

Played dozen of matches, only score one long ranger. The CPU always park the bus. My plays dont click, cant create any chances. The only way I can score is from headers and from set piece. Its a game thats not meant tô score goals. Very frustrated here. Its like I cant aim where I want on the PC version, its like theres not much diagonals on Xbox gamepad. I have already try to use the PS4 dual shock, no good. Im playing on FUMA and Superstar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom