eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Gameplay may be better but unfortunately cheating player. Not a balanced game and a lot of "strange" things happen during a match. Bounces, fouls, always against you, player's stamina is not balanced between your players and CPU players... Love this game but it's a little brain breaker because you play versus teams and versus the game itself that it "plays" with you because it decides what happens not based on your decisions but on a code bad encoded in my opinion.

Spot on! The only way CPU scores at me is on this strange situations. My player ignores a loose ball, a good defender of mine cant tackle an easy bad First touch hitting the attackers leg, or the ball bouces off of a fifth fifth and ends up on the CPU attackers foot. Or when I try to put the body in front of the ball carrier but the ball clips through my player foot. Or when I'm winnig a match, I set my team to park the bus, but suddently my defense line goes up by itself leaving a big gap for a counter.

What pieces me off is that its not me that made a tackle from behind or any other bad angle or bad timing. Sometimes the ball is just on the range of my player but the game choose an awkward animation, making my player use the furthest foot to reach for the ball, making my player commiting a foul. Konami must think that strong foot effects tackles too.

I never saw CPU scoring a beatiful goal that came from a good build up play.

I can write a huge list but perhaps Im playing the game wrong. Im not seen so many people complaining. Everybody is saying that this is the best footie game ever made tô PS4 Gen.

Last edited:
I can write a huge list but perhaps Im playing the game wrong. Im not seen so many people complaining. Everybody is saying that this is the best footie game ever made tô PS4 Gen.

I think there is not so many people complaining because those poeple already made their points long time ago (some already last year) and their is no much point for them (me) rambling again and again about the many chore issues. Also They have probably stopped playing the game long time ago.

I bought the update mostly as a way to support konami decision to jump to a new engine, because I knew it would be a polished 20 (a ruin with polish is still a ruin). But if they didn't start from scratch with 22 , or at least take really ballsy decisions, they will not see my money again for a very long time. I can't even watch 21 videos anymore, they are so samy, so predictable. I can't gut this anymore. And those stupid rictus on players face when they are celebrating....
:SICK:

I recently played 13 and I really can't understand how the atmosphere is plausible in this 8 years old game but dull as fuck in 21.

With konami it has been minimal service for too long now!

That's too bad considering the amazing job the moddingway community is capable of.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having problems with MyClub coins?

I don't buy coins but I just want to get a damn manager with the formation I want, so it's the only option, but when I click to buy the little loading symbol comes up, then nothing happens and I can't do anything for about 15 seconds, then I can navigate the menu again. No actual pop up or anything to purchase the coins.

I don't buy coins but I just want to get a damn manager with the formation I want, so it's the only option, but when I click to buy the little loading symbol comes up, then nothing happens and I can't do anything for about 15 seconds, then I can navigate the menu again. No actual pop up or anything to purchase the coins.
Why don't you just wait until you have the GP and the managers you want are unlocked?

Last edited:
When do they unlock to be bought with GP? Is it just random?
It is according to matches you play. If you don't want to mess your ranking, play a lot vsCOM matches. I don't remember the number of matches needed, but it is not big deal, 200 maybe even 100 games.

C'mon, is there any way to turn off script on ML? It's impossible to play with players that looks like to have 50 in all attributes x players with 150 in all attributes. Including passing and shooting! So it's nearly impossible to score on some games. It's unbelievable how Konami persists on this thing.............. Even if we play on Normal difficulty, you can easily spot this things even winning the games easily...

Did you already get all the free coins for the various tasks under "myClub Records"?

modding this thing and playing with a shitty team using one of the mods is fucking fun. It is very much like the old pes6 style gameplay. Very hard to string a few passes together(manual passing) and just fun. Players are def different styles attributes, it very much matters. Great game, tons of fun IMO. I had more fun being bordeux and trying to stay up, then my other ML with Real socidead.

modding this thing and playing with a shitty team using one of the mods is fucking fun. It is very much like the old pes6 style gameplay. Very hard to string a few passes together(manual passing) and just fun. Players are def different styles attributes, it very much matters. Great game, tons of fun IMO. I had more fun being bordeux and trying to stay up, then my other ML with Real socidead.

I have just finished playing a game and was sat thinking this is the best since PES6.

mock-visual_pes2021-1024x576.jpg

Manufacturer: KONAMI
Developer: KONAMI
Genre: Sport
Number Of Players: 1-11
Technical Data (Resolution/Framerate): tba
Distribution Format: Download
Size: tba
Compatible Systems: PC
Price: 29,99 €
Release Date: Sept. 15th, 2020

Steam Website:

Trailer:

System Requirements:
  • Minimum:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: Windows 8.1/10 - 64bit (works with Win7 for @Dennis_87)
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 / AMD FX 4350
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 40 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Resolution 1280 x 720
  • Recommended:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX 8350
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 760 / AMD Radeon R9 270X
    • Storage: 11 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Resolution 1280 x 720
PC Editing Section: https://evo-web.co.uk/forums/pes-2021.337/
Does anyone know a safe link to download a pes 2020 0r pes 21 face template? Need it to be able download real faces for some players in my master league.

Well I waited a while but finally caved in and bought the game, but this is the first time I’ve had PES on a PC. So excuse this very beginnerish question, and apologies if I’ve missed a glaringly obvious thread.

What do I do? Patch wise I mean, and all kit editing stuff. I had a cheeky look around but there was mention of things like ‘sider’ and the like. I don’t know what that is.

So basically, is there an idiots guide to this sort of thing telling what I need to download. I’m old and out of touch.

Cheers

Well I waited a while but finally caved in and bought the game, but this is the first time I’ve had PES on a PC. So excuse this very beginnerish question, and apologies if I’ve missed a glaringly obvious thread.

What do I do? Patch wise I mean, and all kit editing stuff. I had a cheeky look around but there was mention of things like ‘sider’ and the like. I don’t know what that is.

So basically, is there an idiots guide to this sort of thing telling what I need to download. I’m old and out of touch.

Cheers
I use smoke patch, he makes it pretty easy... not sure if i can post this but mods sorry ahead of time https://www.pessmokepatch.com/2020/10/sp2100.html

Cheers

You need sider to run every mod You want to add.

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/sider-7.84002/

You need this as the best quality patch base available.

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/evowe...ate-v2-931-read-post-1-3-before-asking.84444/

Then You need Your add ons from here,

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2021-mods-list.84594/

When You have stadium server installed, get all Your stadiums here,

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/★-pes-2021-stadiums-thread-compatible-with-pes-2020.83885/

Enjoy.

Interesting thing; for some reason I cannot get on with the English leagues in master league anymore. Matches are so samey and a slog, I don't know what gives. Since last year I switched to the serie b and a with Milan, using the defaults. Such a blast. Tried to go the arsenal route with the defaults this year but I can't seem to get interesting matches so switched to Italian football again. So much more engaging to me.

Defenses seem more organised and there are way more long shots by the opposition. I'm assuming this is because more players have the long shot card. Using klashmans tactics and Holland's latest mod by the way .

Just something I thought I'd share since it is so instantly noticeable to me. If someone else is experiencing the English leagues as a bit of a slog, this could be for you.

Is there any possible way to be able to edit the emblem and name of a national team ? Like I want to include the INDIA national team in my game and I am not able to think of any other way to do it.

Cant play this game no more. Not because its Very bad game, the basics of football are all there. Its because its starting to look and feel dated to me. Dont no why but Im finding the animations ugly. Im asking myself why. I always compare sports games to real life, you know?

CPU its too direct on attack and Its seems that It only can get to the attack, boucing the ball on my players or with a not existent foul.

This feeling started when get back PA1. Or a match is way too easy or its cheated.

Phew, perhaps Im getting old.

Cant play this game no more. Not because its Very bad game, the basics of football are all there. Its because its starting to look and feel dated to me. Dont no why but Im finding the animations ugly. Im asking myself why. I always compare sports games to real life, you know?

CPU its too direct on attack and Its seems that It only can get to the attack, boucing the ball on my players or with a not existent foul.

This feeling started when get back PA1. Or a match is way too easy or its cheated.

Phew, perhaps Im getting old.
Ye man ive been having those same issues especially the fouls i think they give the CPU a lot of privileges. Although in some instances i do see why its a foul...take a look at modern football man almost everything is a foul these days, just as long as a player goes down the game is stopped. but i love the fact that when i get a draw or even a win it feels so good... i dont think its cheated at all its just the CPU seems more unpredictable and i love that... you not getting old man its the game its getting better...

Back
Top Bottom