eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Had the weirdest bug on my PS4 Dualsense Controller:

The RB and RT were swapped
LB and LT were swapped
The "Option" and "Share" were swapped.

I looked at my Steam settings, in-game PES 2021 settings, PES2021settings.exe settings

Nothing I changed would revert it back to my normal settings for ~2-3 days.

Loaded it up today and walaaaa....it was fixed.

Weird

Something interesting has emerged:
https://www.the-afc.com/competition...onami-sign-new-sponsorship-and-licensing-deal

"The expansion of rights to include national team competitions will allow fans to play the AFC Asian Cup and the AFC Asian Qualifiers – Road to Qatar as an official competition mode in future editions of Pro Evolution Soccer games. The AFC Champions League competition mode will also be refreshed to carry the new look and feel following the recent launch of the visually striking competition brand and identity."

The script is yours.

eScript Pro Evolution Script 2021 - Do you play your game Konami? I hope so. Because it's really amazing and realistic, you should really play it. :TU::BYE:

:LIE:

Sorry for the sarcasm.

How do you exactly do the Football Manager season simulation ? Is there a way to just enter results for a match ?
I have never played FM but I do own the 2016 version.

My approach is really rough and ready.

Basically it all starts with an Excel spreadsheet where I have my squad, stats, fixtures and anything else you want to include (I also have head to head stats, legendary stats for some players, awards like World Player of the Year which I decide myself).

I then sim FM seasons in the background (it doesn't really matter which version but since FM gives you the database I prefer to use the most recent one). FM will generate everything from fixtures, other teams results, injuries, (I use it for suspensions because there's not enough cards in PES), youth team, everything.

I then play the matches in PES (again it doesn't matter which version) on Exhibition Mode. The only thing I need to match up is the results not the score lines. I then keep a note of the differences in scores and adjust the goal differences at the end of the season.

It sounds like a lot of work but I generally get to play about 2 games per hour between setting up the teams (I set up the CPU in the same formation as FM) and running FM in the background.

The best thing about it is it gives me total freedom. The reason I can adjust the shorelines for penalties is because I'm the one keeping tabs of the score so I will simply change a 2:0 win to a 3:0 win and award myself that penalty. If I draw or lose then the penalty was missed.

I've just had an infuriating defeat to Fiorentina where the CPU almost deliberately gave a blatant penalty away and then went down the other end and scored (whilst I was shouting at the computer). I've record the penalty as a miss.

PS I think one thing the developers have done is deliberately wind you up because they (rightly) figure that if they can make you lose your cool, you'll probably lose the game. Well done developers.

Like a sniper rifle mate, and it's hilarious.

However yeah, for someone who grew to love the realism in Dream Patch, slow pace it brings and actually makes it feel so good to play and develop your team, watch them do stuff and enjoy ton of new stuff that patch brings, I suppose I am broken down to them being the deadly assassins.

I can only hope that with 2022 they actually do something about such stuff when it's so obviously noticeable and fix such (for some) game breaking mechanics which are just ruining the immersion they're trying to let themselves develop.
I feel your pain it's rly sad have you noticed that AI central defenders nolonger come up for set pieces like in real games, AI wingers rarely cut in from the wings, the slow build up is somewhat non existent as well.....it's rly sad

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to play with the latest squads in Master League? I can only play with them when playing in friendly mode etc when live update is on.. But when i start Master League i get the wrong Squad update
You must
Either1)apply the latest Live Update,

Or 2) install an OF with the latest squad updates,

Or 3) update the transfers by yourself...

Thank you, and what about when i got Virtuared Patch installed..how can i do it then..now it is trying to download a update everytime whenever i am opening pes and trying to go to edit menu are every other menu..and the updates fails everytime..
This happens in PC patches.i mean thebPlLU failure implementation. You are depending on Patch maker to release an updated version or OF of his patch, or make the updates manual by yourself.
That's all I know as I am on PS4 and don't know exactly how patching in PC works.

Someone has a guess about next DLC4 (more important, game version 1.0.4) when it could arrive ??

DLC 4 arrives on thursday the 4th.
Was confirmed a while ago by close to konami sources but now by Konami themselves through the mobile news reporting.
Plus the fact that in Myclub there will be new Iconic Moments players that are not in the game yet (Inter legends) etc etc.

Nothing really confirmed by themselve, but it wouldn't be the first time they release without teasing.
From another source a bit less recent than Renan Galvani (from a data editor), i heard it would be the 11th.

Nothing really confirmed by themselve, but it wouldn't be the first time they release without teasing.
From another source a bit less recent than Renan Galvani (from a data editor), i heard it would be the 11th.

Galvani Renan already confirmed it to be the fourth like a month ago. But indeed the 11th was the first release schedule somewhere in December
And it is confirmed by themselves. I don't say that shit for nothing :P

PESMobile having that update means 100% DP4 releases.
But like I said, they HAVE to release it or they can't even release what they have planned. :LMAO:

Hoping to see the new database / stats of players tommorow (DP3 database leaked on tuesdays before the Thursday release early december)

So it's confirmed on PESMOBILE but no sign from Officialpes :DOH:
Well whatever, there's so much late transfers (importants) and league closing later than the 01/02 than that Datapack is not that relevant about transfers and/or faces, without counting South Americans leagues (closing their registration period even later). Obviously a DLC should came at least a month later.

I quote my post from another thread:

If you check the date of registration period on the PDF links i send (from official FIFA association account https://resources.fifa.com/image/up...a-s-20210128.pdf?cloudid=sgzfo3m17wqnpwleew1s ) every leagues aren't closing on Sunday because everything is delayed due to covid.
For example, i checked for others euro closing date and tooks note in Slovenia it close the 15 february aswell as Croatia teams (Zagreb etc.), the 22 february in Ireland, 2 march in Ukraine etc.

But yes for IG leagues i just check by league to gives you , most of them close the 1st:
>Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Italy, Netherland, Turkey, Spain, Russia, Scotland.
>Portugal the 04 february, Switzerland 15 february.

>Except Argentina ending the 18 February, others South American leagues IGcloses between March and start April

>For Asia : CSL close the 26 february, J-League should have been opened the 8 january and closed the 2 april.... But on the file, it's in red, which means the registration period deadline may change. If you got more information about the current transfers window deadline ;)
Thailand it's a special case, their transfers are closed since the 11 January, and the season end in May. Transfers re-open for the next season on middle june.

DLC 4 and 1.04 arrived on my machine this morning. Only had chance for one game but I noticed that collisions seemed more realistic and so were tussles for the ball. Also, the ref didn't blow up for any old bit of contact against the AI. Brilliant but I may just have been allocated a lenient ref for that game? It was an enjoyable game though (1-1) and I didn't feel as if the scripted cheating kicked in at all. We'll see how long that joy lasts.

Hello guys I have a question about PES mods (didn't find a thread really appropriated so I ask here, in a general thread). Since like 1 month my bundesliga is broken in the game, only official licensed teams have normal player names and rates but all the other are not. I had an update in the game and someone told me that I have that problem because I let PES making updates when the game wants it. But he didn't give me any clue to fix it, can you guys help me ? I feel really desesperate to be honest i uninstalled the game, deleted all the mods and reinstall all of it but nothing changes... Thank you and have a nice day bros

Hello guys I have a question about PES mods (didn't find a thread really appropriated so I ask here, in a general thread). Since like 1 month my bundesliga is broken in the game, only official licensed teams have normal player names and rates but all the other are not. I had an update in the game and someone told me that I have that problem because I let PES making updates when the game wants it. But he didn't give me any clue to fix it, can you guys help me ? I feel really desesperate to be honest i uninstalled the game, deleted all the mods and reinstall all of it but nothing changes... Thank you and have a nice day bros

After you install ANY patch, and run liveupdate, you'll loose ALL edited players and teams.
1. Disable live update
2. Use sider net block module to prevent game from performing live update.
Search how to use sider net block

Last edited:
DLC 4 and 1.04 arrived on my machine this morning. Only had chance for one game but I noticed that collisions seemed more realistic and so were tussles for the ball. Also, the ref didn't blow up for any old bit of contact against the AI. Brilliant but I may just have been allocated a lenient ref for that game? It was an enjoyable game though (1-1) and I didn't feel as if the scripted cheating kicked in at all. We'll see how long that joy lasts.
I had 3 or 4 games in master league last night, definitely felt the same thing. Not as many fouls and tussles also seemed much better, actually managed to push the computer off the ball and was surprised a foul wasn't given.

I had 3 or 4 games in master league last night, definitely felt the same thing. Not as many fouls and tussles also seemed much better, actually managed to push the computer off the ball and was surprised a foul wasn't given.
odd against seville in my league match i got most fouls in one half (7) than i have had in a long time

I think they may have finessed the fouls, collisions, or possibly both. I guess it's a bit more dependent on how you play as to how many fouls you get, I don't really use any skills so the fouls I get are the more obvious ones

I noticed cpu free kick is a not overpowered (at least a bit) CPU got 2 freekicks outside the box, the first one is blocked by wall while the second one cpu tried to give an assist ( a lob ). Still need more testing though i only played 3 matches superstar level.

I think they may have finessed the fouls, collisions, or possibly both. I guess it's a bit more dependent on how you play as to how many fouls you get, I don't really use any skills so the fouls I get are the more obvious ones
yeah they were mostly little trips as opposed to sliding tackles - still no penalties - im sure there is a boundary round the box

Greetings to everyone! The 2021 season update causes me a permanent error. I play in a master league and after a while I face a mistake that it can’t save anything. Prints "unable to save" within the game. I've been starting again many times. At first I thought it was because of the mod that I installed on it, but for a freshly installed game I get this message right away. So far, at least I was able to start, now I'm there to not save the settings either. Anyone have any ideas for this? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom