eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Gtx 1070
I7 6700k
16gb ram
Great job my friend. This game will strain your 1070 especially if you game at 1440 max setting. 144hz will definitely put even more stress on your gpu running this game. Install msi afterburner and make a custom fan curve. Zero fan is cancer for graphics cards. I use %40 fan at 40c and %60 fan on 60c. If you cool your gpu in advance to load you will eventually get lower temps at load.
Needless to say install latest nvidia driver.

Can someone please explain to me, how in the world this is not a penalty, the cpu cheating and refereeing in this game is just mind boggling.....with so many things that are good in this game, these millions details really hit it hard....

Lads so whats the story with all those gameplay patches? My friend started playing recently and seems to enjoy but I'm unsure. Never really had any patches with modern PES.

Do they actually improve the game? Remove, or at least tamper the scripts? Any personal favourites? I just wish it was more responsive and less scriptey that's all.

Know its very broad question but I have literally zero clue. Any advice appreciated. Cheers 🐑

Can someone please explain to me, how in the world this is not a penalty, the cpu cheating and refereeing in this game is just mind boggling.....with so many things that are good in this game, these millions details really hit it hard....
it depends, against juventus that's not a penalty...

Does anyone else have issues with for example OBS while playing PES? The gameplay is laggy (on OBS not ingame).

I have to say i am enjoying the game again while using the stadium cam: 10 height- 0 zoom- 2 angle feels like a different game and feeling a bit less of the cpu cheating and more cpu variety, could be placebo effect im.not sure, but it definitely plays.and feels.with that camera

Has anyone any issues with absurd loading times when using mods? I'm using the mod folder by KnightMD and it has genuinely been loading into the game for over an hour. I only just decided to kill the task. Even beforehand when I was using my own selection of mods the loading time into the game itself was appalling, upwards of 20 minutes sometimes

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why in PES 2020 when i play league mode i dont have squad like i set in edit mode?

Can anyone help me, I am trying to clear my pes uni option file to replace with the evoweb patch. How do I go about doing this? Do i delete all the files in my "save" folder which is in the number folder and delete the files in the WEPES folder?

It's either the game becoming easy or im getting good, idk. Can't believe i'm saying this but i'm a bit like this latest 1.05 patch. It aint perfect for sure, but i can finally beat or even trashed superstar when using big teams. Usually the game ended up 1-0, 0-0 but now i get 2-0, 3-0 in 10 minutes match.

I am not receiving any international or club manager offers in Master League. I get the email on August 4th that I have international offers but when I go to the manager offers screen there is nothing there. I am also not receiving club offers. Is this a bug or just luck not being on my side? In PES 2020 I always received offers no matter what.

I've been messing around with marking assignments seeing how they impact the overall.

Having the CMs mark the opposition CMs has helped keep them from sprinting out wide the second an opposition winger gets the ball.

I feel like full backs are passive when defending; they'd rather defend a spot in the pitch than an actual threat.

Having them mark opposition wide players helped with this nicely, but it had its drawbacks. First, they are always pushed up very high which leaves the flanks very vulnerable. And the AI CBs aren't smart enough to push up accordingly.

I think, logically, having the wingers mark opposition FBs might be the best idea; theoretically it would have them engaging the FBs sooner and higher up the pitch, as well as properly tracking them on forward runs.

Wingers making wingers is also an option.

Lads so whats the story with all those gameplay patches? My friend started playing recently and seems to enjoy but I'm unsure. Never really had any patches with modern PES.

Do they actually improve the game? Remove, or at least tamper the scripts? Any personal favourites? I just wish it was more responsive and less scriptey that's all.

Know its very broad question but I have literally zero clue. Any advice appreciated. Cheers 🐑
My opinion:
it adds a lot more joy to the gameplay. Player positioning, ball physics, player behaviour, pace......can´t play it vanilla no more.
But flaws that lie deep in the core won´t be ironed out.
I still can´t stand the stupid ref decisions about fouls too often in favour to the AI, the free kicks by the AI and so on.
But AI attacks seem more varied and all in all...there is more dynamic and life on the pitch.

I recommend Hollands gameplay mods.
My personal favourite is "my 2 cents" gameplay from Inca. I love that one.

You can find these in the edit section.

Yes,

Also verify your game on steam
Thank you so much man appreciate it, been looking everywhere on how to delete the option file without corrupting the game or having to uninstall the game.

Appreciate the response man thanks.

Good evening guys, I would like to know if anyone has been able to add songs to a special team as was done in previous pes, thank you very much

Hello

can someone tell me what the "optional stuff" in the evoweb patch 4.0 is? also where do I copy this file to??
Why ask you this question here and not in the correct evoweb patch thread? ;):BEER:

edit: and maybe you could find the answer in the first 3 post of this thread.

I am about to buy the game now, it´s like 1/3 of original price from release in steam rn in my country

ik it´s just a carbon copy of 2020 but the mod creators in PC are really on fire like PES5/PES6 mods with kitserver in good-old times

I hope Konami stop updating DLC/exe soon to try some of those mods

Someone can tell me where i can see a brief of prons and cons about all patchs available like: bmpes, dreampatch, virtua red..?
Thanks in advance!

I am not receiving any international or club manager offers in Master League. I get the email on August 4th that I have international offers but when I go to the manager offers screen there is nothing there. I am also not receiving club offers. Is this a bug or just luck not being on my side? In PES 2020 I always received offers no matter what.
Same
Here mate, I guess it data pack 5.0

Back
Top Bottom