eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

There isnt an all in one out yet. I use a mixture. Just to get licences etc and a few chants. Plus faces. I will be using Virtuared aio once its released. Enjoyed that on PES 20.

What’s a good one when one does come out? I’m an offline player that only wants the Bundesliga, names fixed and maybe some badges/third kits...but I don’t want gigs of faces. I like Smoke Patch but also feel it’s a bit overkill.

Can I accomplish this with just an option file?

What’s a good one when one does come out? I’m an offline player that only wants the Bundesliga, names fixed and maybe some badges/third kits...but I don’t want gigs of faces. I like Smoke Patch but also feel it’s a bit overkill.

Can I accomplish this with just an option file?

Opinions will vary. I've tried Dream patch, Ultimate patch, Smoke patch and Virtuared. Out of those I prefer Virtuared. It as everything I want. But it as 10gb of face's and 495 Stadiums. But you can leave some out. The face's are a cpk so you don't have to use it.

Evoweb patch is also worth using but needs a lot of stuff adding manually.

Evoweb patch is great once you've added everything. I struggled with Stadium's on PES 20. That's why I ended up using AIO patches. I've learnt a little with PES 21. Still learning and going to try evoweb again before I go the AIO route again.

Hello everyone, how many of you are there ... :-)
I'm Srđan and I played PES until 2015 or 2016, when I buried the computer, it was killed by motherboard attack. Since then, I have played PES a couple of times on PS with a friend. A new computer arrived in my house, so I said that I would return from my gaming pension and, of course, that I would start with PES. As for the graphics, it is great for me although I missed several editions of the game, so I don't know how much better it is than the previous one. As for the gameplay, I can't complain much about that either. What I noticed is that sometimes it slowly shifts automatically to the my player who is the nearest to ball, so while I realize that I have to switch manually computer escapes me and scores a goal. Maybe my reflexes are getting old... Secondly, I noticed that the computer does not fly out with the goalkeeper, it stands on the line and then I get to the five yard box and kick. It's like it's a hockey goalkeeper and not a football one. Like looking at myself because that’s how I defend in a league with no worries, the last league so we don’t worry about whether we’ll drop out. Line goalkeeper... Third, I played about 10 games and I didn't get a penalty, I broke several computer's players in my sixteen yard box... I said that I can't complain a lot but here I am... I play at a super star level and when I tried on legend I lost 5-0 at halftime ... I went back to super star... Anyway, it's great, I missed playing PES. I never played online, I don’t remember if there was My club atmy time. And I tried that, opened my packs and I have no idea what to do next. :-) I missed gaming so much that I even made my own Youtube channel on which I post videos with PES gameplay, so if you like the videos, please subscribe to my channel. It means a lot to me. Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's peoples general opinion on the new PES. I was a bit dissapointed to see it's just a patch update. I am still playing PES 2019, I never play online. I would say I play 70% BAL and 30% ML. I felt these modes were both watered down a bit a few years ago, they were a bit more detailed and complex before. Is it still that way in the new update? Is the actual feel in the match gameplay different/better now vs PES 2019? Appreciate some thoughts, trying to find out if it's worth it for me to get the new game!

Hi guys. Need your advice. Soon will be new DLC and new data of game. When game will automatically updates is any way to back for data 1.0.1 dlc 1 ? I like present gameplay and dont want to use updates,

Evoweb patch is great once you've added everything. I struggled with Stadium's on PES 20. That's why I ended up using AIO patches. I've learnt a little with PES 21. Still learning and going to try evoweb again before I go the AIO route again.
where are the AIO ones?

I think I am missing something and am looking for some help. When I edit teams with transferring players from one team to another. How do I reset all the players to where they originally were?

After maintenance:

It has been noted that you have acted in direct breach of our Operation Policy and User Agreement.Therefore,we have suspended your account in line with our penal code.Thank you for your undersanding.

Amazing job Konami. Playing since PES6, buying it every freaking year, never cheated once. I even reported them possible new way to cheat so they can prevent it. Shame

I must be the only person that thinks (understanding that there are always little issues) that the stock game in the first version of 2021 is perfect. I'll be forcing my game to stay on it permanently. Not knocking the modders, of course, they're brilliant for their experiments. I just wonder (like with sliders in other games) if these gameplay mods are something we've become addicted to and it's convinced us the game needs to change before we've even given it a fair shot. All I know is for the past 3 or more years, the release version of the game has been the best. And then people spend the whole winter micro-tweaking back and forth to never actually end up with one finalised one that people unanimously think is great. I'm a firm believer in keeping things as simple as possible and don't over add mods you don't need. Of any kind. Gameplay or graphics. Just a thought. Ask yourself what YOU need to enjoy the game, not what others say makes the game better.

I didn't play 2019 or 2020, was playing FIFA the past 5 years or so, took a chance on buying this "season update" (was pretty cheap, didn't even need to buy PES 2020) and I honestly haven't enjoyed a football game this much in a long time. Manual controls are a dream, the game is just the right amount of responsive without losing the weight it's supposed to have, teammate's actually provide the support you need both in defence and attack, always making runs and occupying the right places, ball physics and keepers are really good, and in certain conditions the game moves and looks like the real thing. Main gripes are with way too inconsistent referees, the lack of a "manual" ball knocking feature like FIFA's right stick, and the fact that in higher difficulty levels, there's that classic feeling that sometimes, there's nothing you can do to stop the AI from scoring, even if you do everything right, a strong forward will win all rebounds and score ludicrous goals from any position. But even that, might just be all my fault.
So happy to be back "home".

EDIT: For someone who's been out of modding entirely, is there a "main patch" everyone plays on? Or are option files much more capable now? Also, is there any camera mods (I'd like to increase "angle" even further on normal gameplay cams like Wide). Thanks

Last edited:
I didn't play 2019 or 2020, was playing FIFA the past 5 years or so, took a chance on buying this "season update" (was pretty cheap, didn't even need to buy PES 2020) and I honestly haven't enjoyed a football game this much in a long time. Manual controls are a dream, the game is just the right amount of responsive without losing the weight it's supposed to have, teammate's actually provide the support you need both in defence and attack, always making runs and occupying the right places, ball physics and keepers are really good, and in certain conditions the game moves and looks like the real thing. Main gripes are with way too inconsistent referees, the lack of a "manual" ball knocking feature like FIFA's right stick, and the fact that in higher difficulty levels, there's that classic feeling that sometimes, there's nothing you can do to stop the AI from scoring, even if you do everything right, a strong forward will win all rebounds and score ludicrous goals from any position. But even that, might just be all my fault.

EDIT: For someone who's been out of modding entirely, is there a "main patch" everyone plays on? Or are option files much more capable now? Also, is there any camera mods (I'd like to increase "angle" even further on normal gameplay cams like Wide). Thanks

This is THE camera mod Mate, all good for pes2021.Install all.

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/nesa24-camera-modules-for-sider.81644/

The EvoWeb patch due after Konami update 22 October is the best base for anyone wanting to add mods using sider.

EDIT, just remembered a further broadcast cam update from JUCE, best have this too !

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/sider-7.84002/page-3#post-3584471

Last edited:
This is THE camera mod Mate, all good for pes2021.Install all.

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/nesa24-camera-modules-for-sider.81644/

The EvoWeb patch due after Konami update 22 October is the best base for anyone wanting to add mods using sider.

EDIT, just remembered a further broadcast cam update from JUCE, best have this too !

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/sider-7.84002/page-3#post-3584471

Thanks mate! Already installed the camera mods, working perfectly. Waiting for EvoWeb patch :D

I'm basically the same. Bought FIFA up to 20. Then got a copy of PES 20 for £6.99 about 3 month's ago. I got it fully modded. Trying most of what was available. I picked PES 21 up and the gameplay is more responsive.

I finished on PES 20 using an AIO Virtuared. Which I really enjoyed. Having everything I needed. So will probably go for that again once it's released.

The other I liked was evoweb patch. Which needs stuff adding. But there's a lot to like about it.

There's so much on offer for PES. Mods to suit everyone. FIFA had a couple of decent realism and gameplay mods. But I've doubt's whether it can be modded in 21 and the community is split at the moment. I really went off FIFA and needed something different.

I don't know if it's placebo but I didn't enjoy PES 2020 at all but really enjoying PES 2021. I guess it could be down to the responsiveness. Also the AI seems more varied for me personally. I hope it's not a placebo.

has anyone the same Problem that in early real times the game is slower than in the afternoon?
I have played last night 23 o clock on -2 and it was super fast.
Now i played the same game,same condition etc and at -2 its way too slow, now i have to change to 0 for normal speed.

Hey guys, I decided to try myClub just to see if I like it, but most of the time it takes forever to find a opponent. Could it be some problem or my end or just the matchmaking is bad?

Guys, I downloaded and installed the EPL stadium pack and it looks awesome. However, every time I play in one of those stadiums, the game crashes at the halftime, do you know what I'm doing wrong? Pls help me!

Guys, I'm losing my mind here. Konami get me banned week after I've reported them possible cheat/exploit ingame. They refusing to give me any informations whatsoever. Tried to explain them that has to be mistake - never cheated, never quit game in the middle. All they got for me is:

"Thank you for patiently waiting.

Upon investigating, we confirmed that you violated the terms of use and policies, therefore your account was permanently suspended.
"

Without a single warning. Could this be caused by Sider?

Guys, I'm losing my mind here. Konami get me banned week after I've reported them possible cheat/exploit ingame. They refusing to give me any informations whatsoever. Tried to explain them that has to be mistake - never cheated, never quit game in the middle. All they got for me is:

"Thank you for patiently waiting.

Upon investigating, we confirmed that you violated the terms of use and policies, therefore your account was permanently suspended.
"

Without a single warning. Could this be caused by Sider?

Depends on what You added to sider.

Guys, I downloaded and installed the EPL stadium pack and it looks awesome. However, every time I play in one of those stadiums, the game crashes at the halftime, do you know what I'm doing wrong? Pls help me!

Are you using the stadium tunnel or entrance modules in sider too?

WTF is up with penalty shootouts in this game!?!!
Its ridiculous, the AI keeper saves 3 or 4 out of every 5 penalty kicks, even if i place the ball with power right inside the post the keeper will save it, its so unrealistic and makes winning penalty shoot outs near on impossible.

What and where did you download this from?

thanks dude, i had to go into the nvidia control panel to get it working

Can I ask you how you fixed it? My 1080ti is showing only 3gb of vram. I've tried a number of fixes, all of which I posted on a reddit comment but I'm not sure if I can link that here.

The game runs fine, but my worry is when I want to run this game at 4k max settings on a 3000 series nvidia card. I'll need 120fps @ 4k on my LG Oled tv. I assume 3gb of vram availability just wont cut it.

Since I don't have HDMI 2.1 capability on a 1000 series card, I decided to try it on my TV at 4k 60hz with hdr. Locked vsync on from the nvidia control panel.

Notice on my screenshot below though (sorry it's washed out as I had HDR on) it's showing more than 3gb vram usage.

Capture4k.jpg

At this point, it's just kinda of confusing. All the steps I have taken are here: My fix attempts (Mods please delete if this isn't allowed).

Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Btw this game looks absolutely unreal.

Last edited:
I´ve sent Konami an email saying the problem I´ve noticed about stuttering on goals like I wrote before. They have received the information they required and now waiting for the answer. They say they are working on it and I hope they fix it.

Back
Top Bottom