• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

NorD.

Facemaker
21 June 2006
3-miasto
MrMason, Get nesa's broadcast cam mod for use in sider, and download knightMD's broadcast ini. It gives realistic true to life broadcast angles for all EPL and la liga teams.
You can also download the pes20 stadium pack which works with stadium server in pes21, over 500 stadiums inc all premier league and championship.

Download reshade, let's you link it to pes and gives you total control over colour, contrast, sharpness, level of detail and hundreds of other settings.

Example of my game using the mods mentioned above. Also using Holland's V5 game play mod

Do you use a cutscene mod for coach ? I didnt see thid animation before.

mahanddeem

Premiership
11 October 2007
Maryland
MrMason, Get nesa's broadcast cam mod for use in sider, and download knightMD's broadcast ini. It gives realistic true to life broadcast angles for all EPL and la liga teams.
You can also download the pes20 stadium pack which works with stadium server in pes21, over 500 stadiums inc all premier league and championship.

Download reshade, let's you link it to pes and gives you total control over colour, contrast, sharpness, level of detail and hundreds of other settings.

Example of my game using the mods mentioned above. Also using Holland's V5 game play mod

Can you please link the stadium server that has 500 stadiums?

zranja

Conference
11 November 2006
Hi all, just a quick question. When I start a ML game with Man United they are in Europa League not the champions league. Anyway to change that?

breezy

Conference
30 April 2011
Hi all, just a quick question. When I start a ML game with Man United they are in Europa League not the champions league. Anyway to change that?
It's frustrating you can't change this in-game. I believe this will be sorted when the new DLC comes out the 22nd, all the comps will be current, including promotions/relegations.

juliovodoo

League 1
16 October 2009
Another thing is that in the Spanish League, Barcelona and Valencia play the Supercopa de España. That's not like this and DLC should fix this although I really don't trust a lot Konami. I hope I'm wrong.

FH1S

Non-League
3 October 2020
Guys, I have another question. Why my bundesliga shows the bundesliga logo screen in transitions between replays, but other competitions don't? I saw the ICC showing that in transitions too, but EPL is showing the E-sports logo instead of the PL one. I'm pretty sure I saw that PL screen in transitions in some of my games, but it's gone now. How can I fix it?

SergioVegara

Non-League
22 March 2014
Any idea why my PS4 controller isn't recognised on this game or PES 2020? It's fine when using USB, but Bluetooth just gives me nothing. Can't even get past the press any button menu.

Windows and steam both recognise it as PS4 Controller 🤷‍♂️

Tried the directinput in the settings.exe and the buttons don't light up on when I press them.

joaomueller1

Non-League
1 October 2020
PES only makes fun with option files. The only game you cant play without installing extra stuff but luckily on PC its very easy to install those files. Thanks to option files i have now an up to date roster, something Konami should do but nah they cant update the teams and thanks to option files i have now the Flamengo stadium back.

kgx2thez

Conference
11 June 2010
Any idea why my PS4 controller isn't recognised on this game or PES 2020? It's fine when using USB, but Bluetooth just gives me nothing. Can't even get past the press any button menu.

Tried the directinput in the settings.exe and the buttons don't light up on when I press them.
Yeah I have the same problem.

My PS4 controller works in Steam and can get past the start screen but once I'm in the game I can't do anything.

Bogo36

League 2
3 March 2013
Can somebody please help me? I suddenly dont have any Field sound anymore. I dont hear the Referee Whistle or if a Player is kicking the ball. I didnt do anything. Tried without all Lua Modules and without live cpks but it wont come back....

Edit: Verify Game Files through Steam did fix it.

Last edited:

PRO_TOO

Team Heffernan
25 May 2003
Rego Park, Germany
Team Heffernan

My PS4 controller works in Steam and can get past the start screen but once I'm in the game I can't do anything.
that was just one of those probs i had on PC (a few weeks ago) and another example why i love the comfort of a console!

set the DS4 as a controller in Steam controller settings!
then try running that special "console like" dashboard in steam, the one with the tiles! worked for me!
edit: its called big pictire mode!

edit: another source, same way:
To get your DualShock 4 set up on Steam, launch the Steam client and click the controller icon at the top right to enter Big Picture Mode, which is Steam's console-like, controller-friendly interface. From there, go to Settings > Controller Settings and make sure "PS4 Configuration Support" is toggled on.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwis886rh8DsAhWDy6QKHYthDfMQFjABegQIAxAC&url=https://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-use-a-ps4-controller-steam,news-24039.html&usg=AOvVaw0dFKN07bV8unncnAp63ItO

Last edited:

ronin2000

Non-League
19 October 2020
Scripting is still there AI that implements tackles like rugby with referee that calls no foul, meanwhile when our team not even touching the AI the player get called foul. Its ridiculous. Scripting again in action missing goals that even a non pro should do with empty net without defense or goalkeeper, just because engine is scripted to do so. Is just fucking ridiculous. Collision are so ridiculous. I play football and the engine physics is no where near a simulation is like ragdolls not even close to reality just ridiculous. According to the engine of PES2021 logic that puts value on force players like Messi should not be dribbling. Yet this is what happen in real:

I like simulators that aim to bring collision and proper since I'm football player but this just no where close to imitating proper gameplay, because physics play one thing but technique control and so many others things are that konami doesn't count.

Here is the proof how bad is the pes past years game legacy

When they will stop copying FIFA. I hope the developers at Konami should stop being such clowns with the new engine hopefully.
Adam Bhatt is the biggest clown though he is the reason why Konami copies FIFA scripting and does the same marketing and focusing on selling cards online This guy should be fired he has nothing to do with football never played in real, should get a manager and programmers that at last played and has some knowledge of proper game physics, and the rest techniques control dribbling's shooting etc.

I seriously hope that new engine removes the scripting because is becoming a joke.

elfie

Championship
10 November 2003
Holland
Ajax

In addition to what @PRO_TOO mentioned you can also do the following in steam :

Steam > Library > Right Click PES > Properties>

1)steam input per-game settings

2)use bpm overlay when steam input is active

set both OFF

I did this and the controller is working just fine now, without having to use DS4.

ronin2000

Non-League
19 October 2020
Konami should have designers to actually play football as they are clueless and just rely on feedback of few football players and that hire and that not enough. They also rely on unprofessional advices from Konami hardcore fans that never played in their life at any even Amateur league club.

This is not American football or NBA or Indian Cricket. They are different animals from Football, Football has much more and way different elements in play. Cannot just apply same logic of other games engines.

endo

Dynamo
20 October 2013
Ukraine
Dynamo Kyiv
Can anyone recommend really good graphics mods
1. GFX LOD MODULE
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/sider...gamever1-1-update-address.84016/#post-3595571

with such values, the detail and lods will always be at maximum (without dynamic changes)
memory.write(minlodaddress, '\xff')
memory.write(maxlodaddress, '\xff')

2. Anisotropic Filtering
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anisotropic_filtering

Very important setup!
Try to force Anisotropic Filtering x16 with High Quality preset in Your videodriver control panel
this will improve texture rendering and filtering

1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:

Tony_yeboah

Premiership
17 May 2020
Uk
Leeds

amazing gameplay mate

kgx2thez

Conference
11 June 2010
In addition to what @PRO_TOO mentioned you can also do the following in steam :

Steam > Library > Right Click PES > Properties>

1)steam input per-game settings

2)use bpm overlay when steam input is active

set both OFF

I did this and the controller is working just fine now, without having to use DS4.
Unfortunately neither of those worked.

I can get past the start screen in PES but once it technically gets "in-game" the controller won't work.

Ugh

el niche

Championship
23 September 2013
Miami, FL
Atl. Huila
Unfortunately neither of those worked.

I can get past the start screen in PES but once it technically gets "in-game" the controller won't work.

Ugh
To use the DS4 in windows I've just pretty much relied on DS4windows program. Bluetooth gas been very spotty since a windows update but try to see if it works for you

Metsusa

Non-League
30 April 2020
I am about a week into my PC experience and I am loving it, slowly working through acquiring different mods step by step..
my biggest challenge is playing through HDMI on my TV and getting smooth gameplay .. any suggestions .. I have done various things on settings etc and have bought a decent cable but any help and advice would be appreciated... many thanks 👍👍

elfie

Championship
10 November 2003
Holland
Ajax
I am about a week into my PC experience and I am loving it, slowly working through acquiring different mods step by step..
my biggest challenge is playing through HDMI on my TV and getting smooth gameplay .. any suggestions .. I have done various things on settings etc and have bought a decent cable but any help and advice would be appreciated... many thanks 👍👍
I would like to know the same thing. Tried putting it on my tv via hdmi, but have not been able to get a smooth experience. It is stuttering a lot.

Metsusa

Non-League
30 April 2020
I have played with settings for a smooth experience on the laptop, there are lots of window setting options and tv settings but would be great to hear from someone who has had success with this 👍

Badger Mushroom

League 2
21 February 2011
Hebden Bridge
Bradford City
I have played with settings for a smooth experience on the laptop, there are lots of window setting options and tv settings but would be great to hear from someone who has had success with this 👍
It's going to be very much dependent on 2 things;

1. The specs of your PC
2. The specs of your TV

If you're saying that playing only on your laptop is fine, it would sound like the issue is with your TV or what you have as display settings when plugging the PC into your TV

partfover

Non-League
25 June 2010
try disabling vsync when playing on tv, worked for me

Top Bottom