eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Those who play PES 2021 at the Ultra MAX resolution and fully modded; do you feel that Nvidia 2070 Super be adequate for it and the upcoming PES 2022 engine? If so, would you recommend going for Nvidia 2070 Super or Radeon 5700 XT?

2020 super is a powerful GPU, will run 2021 and next one on 144fps (might get dips in cutscenes to like 120s). Or maybe wait for 3070, will be even better.
I use 1080ti on 1440p and 144fps max settings with some nvidia control panel enhancements. And locked 144 fps almost %99 of the time. 2070 super is on par with 1080ti.

Hi guys, I've just checked out the first Data pack for PES 2021 and the strange thing is that the Man United squad in Edit mode doesn't include Cavani and Alex Telles, while in Match mode it does. Any idea why?

:square:
Hi guys, I've just checked out the first Data pack for PES 2021 and the strange thing is that the Man United squad in Edit mode doesn't include Cavani and Alex Telles, while in Match mode it does. Any idea why?
You didn't apply Live Update possibly. Since you are familiar with edit mode, go edit/tranfers/manU/add player /search player by pressing:square: and type "Cavani", he must be in Free Agents, since you applied DP successfully.

YAY Estádio do Maracanã is back in pes2021 after the latest update. They seem to got the license again. Finally also added some third jerseys but still forgout tho to update the brazilian league.

Holy shite!!
Just played an hour n a half of this newly updated game (original konami files only) and its huge step up in response, particularly with dribbling and defense. And I'm not sure how, but it feels slower in pace.. (kinda like when it feels heavy and sluggish), but without the sluggishness... Its slowed down gameplay with the dribbling response u wh

ant. Messi, my goto tester on the ball, feels better and dribbles better than any version (GP mods included) before this. Im currently on FUMA Superstar, 20min Exhibition only.

Prior to this, over last week Iwas on the brilliant Holland 5.1 incl the dt18 that came with it. Played awesome, but kinda had to goto Topplayer to get the response feeling right... as i still felt superstar robbed me of some response (and other team still kept overpowering me regardless of the limited scripts that came with patch/mod). But this new konami original dlc 2.0 has totally fixed it.. And again Superstar feels amazing. I jniw holland just came out with 5.2 for this newly updated pack/version, which im sure will be fantastic, but for first time (i know ive only played 1.5hrs) the original is playing pretty damn good. Im loving the new pace, the dribble response, and the added variations with the ai attack... N yes i have seen the cpu take me on more with the major dribblers n wing men plus more long rangers from mids in space. Only gripe is that FUMA r2 shots still not fixed (first thing i tested in free training) and seen a pooor ref decision against my defender : i hacked a guy who was clear on goal, n i didn't even get a yellow..

Happy days once again!

Here is a nice clip (how good does this daytime turf n stadium look) :

Holy shite!!
Just played an hour n a half of this newly updated game (original konami files only) and its huge step up in response, particularly with dribbling and defense. And I'm not sure how, but it feels slower in pace.. (kinda like when it feels heavy and sluggish), but without the sluggishness... Its slowed down gameplay with the dribbling response u wh

ant. Messi, my goto tester on the ball, feels better and dribbles better than any version (GP mods included) before this. Im currently on FUMA Superstar, 20min Exhibition only.

Prior to this, over last week Iwas on the brilliant Holland 5.1 incl the dt18 that came with it. Played awesome, but kinda had to goto Topplayer to get the response feeling right... as i still felt superstar robbed me of some response (and other team still kept overpowering me regardless of the limited scripts that came with patch/mod). But this new konami original dlc 2.0 has totally fixed it.. And again Superstar feels amazing. I jniw holland just came out with 5.2 for this newly updated pack/version, which im sure will be fantastic, but for first time (i know ive only played 1.5hrs) the original is playing pretty damn good. Im loving the new pace, the dribble response, and the added variations with the ai attack... N yes i have seen the cpu take me on more with the major dribblers n wing men plus more long rangers from mids in space. Only gripe is that FUMA r2 shots still not fixed (first thing i tested in free training) and seen a pooor ref decision against my defender : i hacked a guy who was clear on goal, n i didn't even get a yellow..

Happy days once again!

Here is a nice clip (how good does this daytime turf n stadium look) :

How can i get that turf?

Only gripe is that FUMA r2 shots still not fixed (first thing i tested in free training) and seen a pooor ref decision against my defender : i hacked a guy who was clear on goal, n i didn't even get a yellow..
Refs feel "not that consistent" to me too if I have to be honest. As I said in the consoles thread (my fault, I make some confusion at times), I've been hacked down when potentially one on one with the keeper and got nothing, then got booked for absolutely nothing in exchange (well, I might have slightly touched my opponent but it was 99% ball).
Of course it also works the other way around: I got away with a slap on the wrist in occasions in which I should have been booked at the very least.

FUMA R2 shots (R1 in my case, as I use R2 for sprinting) should be difficult, but they are still too difficult to pull currently, you're right...
Once in a while you manage to get one right though, and it feels sooooo good. I just scored one with el Papu Gomez and it felt absolutely great.

How can i get that turf?

This Spanish (Sevilla's) stadium Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, looks just amazing with a particular favorite endo turf that I discovered in pes2020.. now i use this uniturf_v2 folder on all my favourite stadiums... obviously it looks slightly different on each stadium (based on shadows etc), but the pattern and darkness is very similar... i used the exact same uniturf_v2 folder on these other stadiums:

Guiseppe Meazza (absoulute favourite daytime):

Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán (summer evening - better than the summer daytime if you ask me):

and Napoli's Sao Paulo stadium (dont have a clip atm).

PES 2021 Master League, Europa League Crashes Before Gameplay Starts, can anyone give me some advice please and is anyone else having this problem please ?

So I started a new league post Data Pack 2.0 (which despite applying the live update, made hardly any difference to the squads. Thiago and Jota were still at Bayern and Wolves respectively). After an fa cup game the game just froze. Not in the match, but after it listed the other results. Music continues but the screen just freezes. Anyway, I assume it was probably a sider issue so replayed the game without sider. Same problem. So then I thought it might be the Holland’s exe, so I played without sider and using the exe from the 2.0 update. Same problem. So essentially I now have a game I can’t continue as a result of Konami releasing an update. Anyone had similar issues (not using sider or any other patches, just the standard game as it comes)?

This Spanish (Sevilla's) stadium Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, looks just amazing with a particular favorite endo turf that I discovered in pes2020.. now i use this uniturf_v2 folder on all my favourite stadiums... obviously it looks slightly different on each stadium (based on shadows etc), but the pattern and darkness is very similar... i used the exact same uniturf_v2 folder on these other stadiums:

What camera settings and what ball are you using in this video?

A MASSIVE CALL TO ARMS !!
I am in dire need of help, I have been installing many mods since I acquired the game last week, new to mods and everything has been working perfectly, this evening I am unable to bring up the stadium server in sider on the game, I have had numerous leagues of stadiums however suddenly the scoreboard sever does not come up ?? Really not too sure where to go from here, I have re installed the server packs everything looks fine .... any advice would be massively appreciated 👍

A MASSIVE CALL TO ARMS !!
I am in dire need of help, I have been installing many mods since I acquired the game last week, new to mods and everything has been working perfectly, this evening I am unable to bring up the stadium server in sider on the game, I have had numerous leagues of stadiums however suddenly the scoreboard sever does not come up ?? Really not too sure where to go from here, I have re installed the server packs everything looks fine .... any advice would be massively appreciated 👍

Is Your sider.ini still intact with all the lines of entry for all installed livecpks and content lua's?

Yes, what I have done now is saved a copy of my map and saved my stadium packs and put them back in slowly and the server is there now ., with being new to all this the only thing I noticed on the map competitions is a stadium I had set up with an * team ID .. I’m not sure if this could have thrown it all out ??

ng in this video?

Using my (set as) favorite ball from Hawke's pack: Puma Evopower 2... Just looks so nice in gameplay.

Camera is set initially to my default ps4 camera view (Custom Camera, i.e. Goto long or med camera n start moving parameters of z, h, a which means now cam is called 'custom camera' ) : 6 (zoom), 8(height), 10 (angle) and then to this i add the following nesa setting:

Camera zoom: - 4.45
Camera Height: 1.50
Camera Angle: 1.30
Camera Pitch: 0.50

Btw how good is don88's Anfield (summer nighttime) looking with Endo's Turf.. Brilliant:

I dont know about u guys, but surely this datapack2.0 is the best version of pes2021 (and representation of football) to date? I think it is!! Im not needing to use any GP mods atm, as i have to say im so impressed on how this game is playing atm. ....

After playing about 4hrs on Superstar, Fuma, 20m exhibition only, its the minor tweaks that konami has made - that for me has totally revamped this game (yes i enjoyed the vanilla version, but now it just feels so much more organic and natural in the overall gameplay and how the ai responds for both the p1 and cpu). For example, anyone seem to notice how there seems to be an increased variation to passing speeds (im on FUMA) particularly with ground balls? Just seems to add so much more to the ball physics and first touch in a realistic way. Additionally, gameplay seems heavier, slower (btw im on default 0 speed) and more realistically paced, with what seems to include heavier more natural first touches, yet player response and dribbling has increased. Messi (my goto test dribbler) definitely feels and is easier to contol and beat cpu defenders than previously (with or without the GP mods). Shooting has also improved in terms of variation of power (definitely noticed more contrast between powerful and weak soft shots).. Seems more contextual based on players stats and position/pressure. Overall looks like the same game as vanilla, but the small changes (many small fixes) has made quite a big positive impact... What do u guys reckon? I just cant stop playing game after game... for a moment i was thinking my pes addiction was kinda waning.. But.fkit...drawn back in big time...

Starting to hear some good things and see some good things on Youtube.
Would those of you who have updated say the gameplay is fine and not worsened from the previous version?

Back
Top Bottom