eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

PRO_TOO

Team Heffernan
25 May 2003
Rego Park, Germany
Team Heffernan
mock-visual_pes2021-1024x576.jpg

Manufacturer: KONAMI
Developer: KONAMI
Genre: Sport
Number Of Players: 1-11
Technical Data (Resolution/Framerate): tba
Distribution Format: Download
Size: tba
Compatible Systems: PC
Price: 29,99 €
Release Date: Sept. 15th, 2020

Steam Website:

Trailer:

System Requirements:
  • Minimum:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: Windows 8.1/10 - 64bit (works with Win7 for @Dennis_87)
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 / AMD FX 4350
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 40 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Resolution 1280 x 720
  • Recommended:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX 8350
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 760 / AMD Radeon R9 270X
    • Storage: 11 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Resolution 1280 x 720
PC Editing Section: https://evo-web.co.uk/forums/pes-2021.337/

Celebrate 25 years of PES with the eFootball PES 2021 Season Update* - available at a special anniversary price!

*This product is an updated edition of eFootball PES 2020 (launched in September, 2019) containing the latest player data and club rosters. Please note that some leagues will have their rosters updated post-release.

Last edited:
Guys when I played pes 2020 with my Xbox controller connected through USB I noticed some minor input lag that changed the experience for me. Is it something easy to fix or should I forget it and go for the console version?

Guys when I played pes 2020 with my Xbox controller connected through USB I noticed some minor input lag that changed the experience for me. Is it something easy to fix or should I forget it and go for the console version?
Weird you say this... With PES 2020 and now 2021, I can play with an Xbox 360 controller no problem, but my Xbox One controller was so laggy (most noticeably on menus) that it was unusable!

I've always assumed it was my PC's USB ports with the problem. Devices connected via Bluetooth have always had issues for me. But the Xbox 360 controller has always worked perfectly - so in the end I just went back to that...

when i just edited the opening post i saw something. how can there be a difference in storage space needed (recommended and minimum)!? 11GB vs 40 GB!?

@ all the pc players... whats needed in the op as well?! any information that would be usefull to have in there!?

@ all the pc players... whats needed in the op as well?! any information that would be usefull to have in there!?
Yea, don't buy this script if you don't like Pes 2020 gameplay. :D

But maybe "don't ask for a release date for patch X or mod Y. :)

But I think many users don't read the thread or first post so it doesn't matter what you write in your post.

Yea, don't buy this script if you don't like Pes 2020 gameplay. :D

But maybe "don't ask for a release date for patch X or mod Y. :)

But I think many users don't read the thread or first post so it doesn't matter what you write in your post.
well, an opnening post for me is something holding the most basic information and more. i do check them in other forums as well. why would i ask a question when its been already answered in the op!? i'm thinking: the more useful info i put in there, the more "clean" the conversations will be that are following.

dont say what i do doesnt matter. thats hurting my feelings! :LOL: not really! ;)
:BYE:

One thing that Could be changed is 8GB Ram to 8GB (free) Because the OS takes around 4GB leaving only 4GB free. I wish developers would label this better because inexperienced gamers would wonder why their gaming is sluggish thinking they meet the requirements. But in reality they need at least 12GB on their system to even qualify as having 8GB for gaming. Hope this helps.....AAnd excuse the long winded response. ;)

Second session on PES 2021. Nowhere near as enjoyable playing EURO 2020 with Austria.

First two group games a farce.

Third game on legend another farce. 1-1 I couldn't be bothered. The issue was as i knew before absolute shit tactics and AI standing around baking off and no pressure at all. Konami need to deal with these super defensive setup formations.

Now the knockout stages on Legend. 5 reloads to beat the mighty Finland.

(I might upload to Youtube or at least LBRY once t expires on twitch)

AI as predicted as usual cheats like crazy on Legend. I expected this. Just we need to make sure Konami sort out how Cup matches work because they are still quite broken. The AI have an unfair advantage when going to red attacking mentality on Legend, they get away with so many cheap fouls, their Keeper at times is fucking superhuman.

Legend as predicted is not a simulation, its just as hard as possible for the sake of it, unlike superstar which is a sim.

Thankfully the Quarter finals against Spain while the usual cheating was genuinely good and enjoyable and rightfully lost 3-0. There's no high pressure method to walk through them. I have to play defensive to get past them and i will later on with another live stream.

I will win the EURO's with Austria no matter how many reloads it takes, this is me getting to know the game. Austria are so middle of the road,i know the games limits with them.

Overall still very impressed, i expected issues and they aren't spoiling the game since i knew what to expect, but the depth they have added and you can see that in the Spain match is impressive. I loved how Spain dominated the ball against me.

Btw so you all get it i was trying to win the EURO's using high pressure aggressive tactics and walk through each team, from now i will actually have to play more conservative and defensive.

Anyone got any tips on drawing a defender towards you so that you can dribble past them?

I really like the updates to the gameplay and like the dribbling but often I just see defender retreat away from me.

The word challenge as a synonym for being obviously f’ed by script!? ;)

stop playing, work on that tactics! :LOVE:
;)

Well its vital to understand the game first, that's why I was so determined to win, i find out and learn things with every loss. These tactics MUST be competitive.

Teams are more aggressive as standard is the key difference from 2020, tactics can fly from last year, not too many managerial or style changes, issue is the transfer window.

Second session on PES 2021. Nowhere near as enjoyable playing EURO 2020 with Austria.

First two group games a farce.

Third game on legend another farce. 1-1 I couldn't be bothered. The issue was as i knew before absolute shit tactics and AI standing around baking off and no pressure at all. Konami need to deal with these super defensive setup formations.

Now the knockout stages on Legend. 5 reloads to beat the mighty Finland.

(I might upload to Youtube or at least LBRY once t expires on twitch)

AI as predicted as usual cheats like crazy on Legend. I expected this. Just we need to make sure Konami sort out how Cup matches work because they are still quite broken. The AI have an unfair advantage when going to red attacking mentality on Legend, they get away with so many cheap fouls, their Keeper at times is fucking superhuman.

Legend as predicted is not a simulation, its just as hard as possible for the sake of it, unlike superstar which is a sim.

Thankfully the Quarter finals against Spain while the usual cheating was genuinely good and enjoyable and rightfully lost 3-0. There's no high pressure method to walk through them. I have to play defensive to get past them and i will later on with another live stream.

I will win the EURO's with Austria no matter how many reloads it takes, this is me getting to know the game. Austria are so middle of the road,i know the games limits with them.

Overall still very impressed, i expected issues and they aren't spoiling the game since i knew what to expect, but the depth they have added and you can see that in the Spain match is impressive. I loved how Spain dominated the ball against me.

Btw so you all get it i was trying to win the EURO's using high pressure aggressive tactics and walk through each team, from now i will actually have to play more conservative and defensive.

Glad your feeling it..I’m of the mindset superstar is the SIM..(FUMA).

Great example today of a how pes emulates real football,so well ..Man Utd Vs Crystal Palace..Utd score a cheap goal from a deflection that looked like it had been pulled strait from the pes (scripted)handbook ..And then palace massively boosted there after,interms of offensive aggression..Get a third goal..Ball played guickly to the striker and the Utd central defender(inches from the striker moves slightly to the right almost like he was making it easier for the striker to score(a bigger gap formed)..These are those small situational moments that pes produces so well..

At times crystal palace’s passes were pinpoint and interms of raw statistic..Palace were just quicker,sharper on the ball and player for player better..

I think you get my point.😁

This is £13.99 on CD keys so i'm very tempted to pick it up, How are people getting around the option file, kits, faces and stadiums. Do they share the exact same ID's? Could i just drag and drop my files from my PES 2020 sider into the 2021 and they should all work apart from Scoreboards and entrances right?

First point in the league for Leeds. :APPLAUD:
And what a battle it was! Liverpool was throwing everything forward and I was lucky when I got a big chance late in the game. Oh boy, what could have been... :LOL: but I’m ok with that draw. Very ok. 👌 Casills was my man of the match! Brought him up for the last set piece. Would e been to nice when he had scored. :D

what followed was amother draw against West Ham. I don’t wanna jinx it but I think I’m getting better at defending now.

Last edited:
This is £13.99 on CD keys so i'm very tempted to pick it up, How are people getting around the option file, kits, faces and stadiums. Do they share the exact same ID's? Could i just drag and drop my files from my PES 2020 sider into the 2021 and they should all work apart from Scoreboards and entrances right?

You will have to add the new sider I believe but I would wait if you are not pressed. I am not getting this until after the first DP releases, I need to see if Konami is going mess up or improve what they have so far before I give them any money for this update.

Back
Top Bottom