eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

MrMason, Get nesa's broadcast cam mod for use in sider, and download knightMD's broadcast ini. It gives realistic true to life broadcast angles for all EPL and la liga teams.
You can also download the pes20 stadium pack which works with stadium server in pes21, over 500 stadiums inc all premier league and championship.

Download reshade, let's you link it to pes and gives you total control over colour, contrast, sharpness, level of detail and hundreds of other settings.

Example of my game using the mods mentioned above. Also using Holland's V5 game play mod

Do you use a cutscene mod for coach ? I didnt see thid animation before.

MrMason, Get nesa's broadcast cam mod for use in sider, and download knightMD's broadcast ini. It gives realistic true to life broadcast angles for all EPL and la liga teams.
You can also download the pes20 stadium pack which works with stadium server in pes21, over 500 stadiums inc all premier league and championship.

Download reshade, let's you link it to pes and gives you total control over colour, contrast, sharpness, level of detail and hundreds of other settings.

Example of my game using the mods mentioned above. Also using Holland's V5 game play mod

Can you please link the stadium server that has 500 stadiums?

Hi all, just a quick question. When I start a ML game with Man United they are in Europa League not the champions league. Anyway to change that?

Hi all, just a quick question. When I start a ML game with Man United they are in Europa League not the champions league. Anyway to change that?

It's frustrating you can't change this in-game. I believe this will be sorted when the new DLC comes out the 22nd, all the comps will be current, including promotions/relegations.

Another thing is that in the Spanish League, Barcelona and Valencia play the Supercopa de España. That's not like this and DLC should fix this although I really don't trust a lot Konami. I hope I'm wrong.

Guys, I have another question. Why my bundesliga shows the bundesliga logo screen in transitions between replays, but other competitions don't? I saw the ICC showing that in transitions too, but EPL is showing the E-sports logo instead of the PL one. I'm pretty sure I saw that PL screen in transitions in some of my games, but it's gone now. How can I fix it?

Any idea why my PS4 controller isn't recognised on this game or PES 2020? It's fine when using USB, but Bluetooth just gives me nothing. Can't even get past the press any button menu.

Windows and steam both recognise it as PS4 Controller 🤷‍♂️

Tried the directinput in the settings.exe and the buttons don't light up on when I press them.

PES only makes fun with option files. The only game you cant play without installing extra stuff but luckily on PC its very easy to install those files. Thanks to option files i have now an up to date roster, something Konami should do but nah they cant update the teams and thanks to option files i have now the Flamengo stadium back.

Any idea why my PS4 controller isn't recognised on this game or PES 2020? It's fine when using USB, but Bluetooth just gives me nothing. Can't even get past the press any button menu.

Tried the directinput in the settings.exe and the buttons don't light up on when I press them.

Yeah I have the same problem.

My PS4 controller works in Steam and can get past the start screen but once I'm in the game I can't do anything.

Can somebody please help me? I suddenly dont have any Field sound anymore. I dont hear the Referee Whistle or if a Player is kicking the ball. I didnt do anything. Tried without all Lua Modules and without live cpks but it wont come back....

Edit: Verify Game Files through Steam did fix it.

Last edited:

My PS4 controller works in Steam and can get past the start screen but once I'm in the game I can't do anything.
that was just one of those probs i had on PC (a few weeks ago) and another example why i love the comfort of a console!

set the DS4 as a controller in Steam controller settings!
getting_started_ds4_xb_config.png
then try running that special "console like" dashboard in steam, the one with the tiles! worked for me!
edit: its called big pictire mode!
maxresdefault.jpg

edit: another source, same way:
To get your DualShock 4 set up on Steam, launch the Steam client and click the controller icon at the top right to enter Big Picture Mode, which is Steam's console-like, controller-friendly interface. From there, go to Settings > Controller Settings and make sure "PS4 Configuration Support" is toggled on.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwis886rh8DsAhWDy6QKHYthDfMQFjABegQIAxAC&url=https://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-use-a-ps4-controller-steam,news-24039.html&usg=AOvVaw0dFKN07bV8unncnAp63ItO

Last edited:

In addition to what @PRO_TOO mentioned you can also do the following in steam :

Steam > Library > Right Click PES > Properties>

1)steam input per-game settings

2)use bpm overlay when steam input is active

set both OFF

I did this and the controller is working just fine now, without having to use DS4.

Can anyone recommend really good graphics mods
1. GFX LOD MODULE
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/sider...gamever1-1-update-address.84016/#post-3595571

with such values, the detail and lods will always be at maximum (without dynamic changes)
memory.write(minlodaddress, '\xff')
memory.write(maxlodaddress, '\xff')

2. Anisotropic Filtering
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anisotropic_filtering

Very important setup!
Try to force Anisotropic Filtering x16 with High Quality preset in Your videodriver control panel
this will improve texture rendering and filtering

1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:

amazing gameplay mate

In addition to what @PRO_TOO mentioned you can also do the following in steam :

Steam > Library > Right Click PES > Properties>

1)steam input per-game settings

2)use bpm overlay when steam input is active

set both OFF

I did this and the controller is working just fine now, without having to use DS4.

Unfortunately neither of those worked.

I can get past the start screen in PES but once it technically gets "in-game" the controller won't work.

Ugh

Unfortunately neither of those worked.

I can get past the start screen in PES but once it technically gets "in-game" the controller won't work.

Ugh

To use the DS4 in windows I've just pretty much relied on DS4windows program. Bluetooth gas been very spotty since a windows update but try to see if it works for you

I am about a week into my PC experience and I am loving it, slowly working through acquiring different mods step by step..
my biggest challenge is playing through HDMI on my TV and getting smooth gameplay .. any suggestions .. I have done various things on settings etc and have bought a decent cable but any help and advice would be appreciated... many thanks 👍👍

I am about a week into my PC experience and I am loving it, slowly working through acquiring different mods step by step..
my biggest challenge is playing through HDMI on my TV and getting smooth gameplay .. any suggestions .. I have done various things on settings etc and have bought a decent cable but any help and advice would be appreciated... many thanks 👍👍
I would like to know the same thing. Tried putting it on my tv via hdmi, but have not been able to get a smooth experience. It is stuttering a lot.

I have played with settings for a smooth experience on the laptop, there are lots of window setting options and tv settings but would be great to hear from someone who has had success with this 👍

I have played with settings for a smooth experience on the laptop, there are lots of window setting options and tv settings but would be great to hear from someone who has had success with this 👍
It's going to be very much dependent on 2 things;

1. The specs of your PC
2. The specs of your TV

If you're saying that playing only on your laptop is fine, it would sound like the issue is with your TV or what you have as display settings when plugging the PC into your TV

try disabling vsync when playing on tv, worked for me

try disabling vsync when playing on tv, worked for me
Than you got horrible Tearing.

Make sure you connected the HDMI to your GPU and not to your Mainboard and set the Hz of the TV to 60.
You can Switch between Monitor and TV with "Windows Button + P".

Those who play PES 2021 at the Ultra MAX resolution and fully modded; do you feel that Nvidia 2070 Super be adequate for it and the upcoming PES 2022 engine? If so, would you recommend going for Nvidia 2070 Super or Radeon 5700 XT?

Back
Top Bottom