eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Fucking update ! Since today I can't play anymore each time I launch a match the program closes and I go back to the desktop!!

I have eFootball Pes 2021 on PC with DLC 3.00, Sider on. I have started Premier League and after first match of FA Cup the game it stucks. How can I resolve?

I have a question. Is there a topic or website where team formation and tactics for PES 21will be given? I know there is a tactic thread for PES6 but maybe is some for 21?

Guys Im always getting a black screen during Match Intros or instant replays which last for about 5 sec and then its back to normal. Does it happen to anyone else? Any fixes?

I'm just curious how many played vanilla gameplay vs modded gameplay? If you've played both which did you prefer?

Also what difficulty? FUMA or assisted? I'm really struggling to enjoy this game anymore.

After watching (more accurately, drooling over) @The_Knight and @MafiaMurderBag videos, I tried going manual passing with advanced shooting on regular difficulty, and the game definitely plays better and is more fun. My last-minute equalizer was very enjoyable and rewarding (Tadic to Tagliafico, far post), and I think there may be something to playing the game this way.

Is there an option file that adds MLS teams and is compatible with the latest Evo-Web 3.0 patch? If not, I may go with the outstanding-looking MLS historical patch instead, as that may be more fun anyway. I've found football video games to be more enjoyable when you play with teams you are less-familiar with or with leagues like MLS/Brazil that have more parity; I have less of an understanding of, say, the Russian or Colombian leagues, and I can at least suspend the mind-fuck of an alternate universe and not worry that Manchester City sits 7th in the Premier League.

It's like every Football Manager save in which Klopp or Guardiola start the season slowly and get the sack by Christmas. Kind of takes the fun out of things.

After watching (more accurately, drooling over) @The_Knight and @MafiaMurderBag videos, I tried going manual passing with advanced shooting on regular difficulty, and the game definitely plays better and is more fun. My last-minute equalizer was very enjoyable and rewarding (Tadic to Tagliafico, far post), and I think there may be something to playing the game this way.

Is there an option file that adds MLS teams and is compatible with the latest Evo-Web 3.0 patch? If not, I may go with the outstanding-looking MLS historical patch instead, as that may be more fun anyway. I've found football video games to be more enjoyable when you play with teams you are less-familiar with or with leagues like MLS/Brazil that have more parity; I have less of an understanding of, say, the Russian or Colombian leagues, and I can at least suspend the mind-fuck of an alternate universe and not worry that Manchester City sits 7th in the Premier League.

It's like every Football Manager save in which Klopp or Guardiola start the season slowly and get the sack by Christmas. Kind of takes the fun out of things.
Thanks Breezy, Yes manual certainly reinvigorates your experience and is certainly a lot more rewarding as there's a direct responsibility between you concentration and your commands as well as an unpredictability all over the pitch, It really can lead to some breath-taking and good old fashioned, Punch the air moments that I think assisted makes redundant.

whoever wrote in here about parsec is a god damn legend!!!!! being play ML with my mates for weeks online and its awesome!!!
What's the lag like on parsec?

I'm just curious how many played vanilla gameplay vs modded gameplay? If you've played both which did you prefer?

Also what difficulty? FUMA or assisted? I'm really struggling to enjoy this game anymore.
FUMA on top player, vanilla gameplay. I've been playing a Master League with the default idiots team, to be honest now I'm 3 seasons in it's starting to get a bit easy. For me once you've got your Team Spirit past the mid 80's things become much easier. I may knock the difficulty up to Superstar; that being said I've been playing FUMA for quite a few years now on both FIFA and PES so it's almost second nature now.

Last edited:
Quick question; is there a way or a mod that guarantees victory when simming a match in ML? I mucked up my old save, 4 seasons in and want to restart with the defaults but obviously not go through that whole 46-game slog in the championship again...

Don't know if such mod exists, but something else might be a problem if you only keep simulating the matches - there was a "bug" in ML in many older titles, where team spirit of your team does not change at all if matches are simulated - win, lose, draw, simulate 100 matches in a row, doesn't matter ... TS just stays unchanged (i.e. shitty low).

It may have been fixed in 2021, didn't try this year.

Good day everyone.. I'm not sure if this is the right place for me to ask my question; why do i get dummy players when I do live update on my pes 2021?

Thanks in advance

Hi, I would like to play pes 2021 on 4k or 2k screen with 120fps.Is my pc can do it? Intel i7 gen10, Ram16gb, GTX3060. Thank you.

My final thoughts on PES 2021 as we close this chapter of PES on the fox engine and much needed look forward to the unreal engine is this is a classic pes game.

This is usually sublime and brings realism to new levels we haven't seen before.

However even like other classic PES games, PES 5 and its WE variations, PES 6, PES 3, ISS Evolution and my beloved PES 2013 it has many moments which are fucking ridiculous. most of these ridiculous moments are due the engine.

Football is a shambles as a sport right now so its a shame that this game was released at this time in a dog era for the sport, not to mention all the other stuff happening in the world really. Its been a bad, disappointing year cycle for my personal life so this while I haven't played as much as previous years has helped.

I have been a FUMA player for years, started over on FIFA and on PES i really loved it but it didnt quite do it for me vs the CPU, its clear FUMA is best used vs a human.

HOWEVER, I don't give a rats ass I'm still doing Legend FUMA, yes LEGEND, FUMA, edited 'fixed' real tactics and no gameplay mods yet. I'm looking at gameplay mods for hte classic files we will release at PES Universe for PC.

This was my first time doing Legend FUMA and it was brutal. 20 minute game. one finished 8-0. Liverpool don't fuck about :LOL: But i loved the challenge despite the cheating.

I did manage to beat Man City using Aston Villa in the last video, however I don't wanna play like that. Parking the bus is straightforward but not something that should be relied upon, it gets dull even when you win. Its a needs must thing depending on your squad.

With Leicester i tried to take Liverpool on playing on the front foot only. No all out defence stuff. Only pressure them into my gameplan.

Good day everyone.. I'm not sure if this is the right place for me to ask my question; why do i get dummy players when I do live update on my pes 2021?

Thanks in advance

I would also appreciate an answer to this? Since the lastest update i get dummy players and unregistered players. When i start a master league the game seems to populate the vacant player slot with a random player (in my case it fills the slot with B.Leno). This is a problem because most of the teams have B.Leno in their squad now.

So the help I got for this was not to do a live update..I had to reinstall the patch and didn't update it then it was fixed

what if it updates even when u set it not to update? i've got 200gb of mods and this Monday's auto update ruined leagues and kits.

When you download the latest sider there is a Net block in there that you need to activate..it's written netblock lua or something..

it (Net Block) was active before this last update. I opened the game and it started Live Updating, I was shocked.

Then I don't know mate..I'm daily new myself and someone helped me as well and I haven't experienced that

Back
Top Bottom