eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Sounds like the Script Is Yours Game. But no problem mate. @incas36 can help with his gameplay mod. Search him with his thread on the editing Pes2021 subforum.

Uhm. To be honest, I thought the scripting was just an bad excuse from players who lost and instead of trying to figure out how to improve, they just blame script, I might be wrong. Right now I havent played much PES since its glory days (pes 6 etc) but I just started playing 2021 and I am already smashing superstar pretty hard, unbeaten so far in PL. But its just frustrating your players turns into vanarama players and superstars in the next. I might look into a gameplay mod if thats the solution. I thought it was hardware related / settings. I am using Virtuareds patch, but no gameplay. Thanks for taking your time to reply.

The "random seed" in this game works so strangely. I've got two ML saves, one with Milan the other with Arsenal. Started out with the defaults, season 2 (promoted to top league), top player. Using Holland's latest dt18 and Incas golden mod.

The two saves couldn't be more different. The Milan one is super easy, I win most of the time and have won the Italian cup in my first season (when I was in serie b!). Smooth sailing and pretty uneventful for the most part.

The arsenal one, cheating by CPU is rampant and whenever they score against me it's in the final seconds every time. I have conceded in the 91st minute for the past five games in a row. There's a lot more going on in matches than in the Milan save but it's also more frustrating, so weird.

Hi ! In my first season in master league, my game crashes after a semi-final FaCup match (Southampton(player) vs Fulham (com)). I've tried playing the game or skipping it, same thing happens : after the table results , bam return to desktop.

The problem didn't occur in the others FaCup matchs, but happened in a Premier League match against Fulham (once again), skipping the match resolved the problem that time.

What might be the origin ? A bug with Fulham team ?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

I just tried launching the game without sider, and it still crashes after the games results ... Any ideas ?

In ML team chemistry plays a big role. Once it gets to the 90+ value you can enjoy the matches much more. I noticed a big difference especially in off-the-ball movement and defense positioning.

Hey guys can someone help me? My game is stuck in the initial loading (after the splash screen the loading circle icon just keeps going around in the black screen). I verified the files on Steam and launched the game without any mods with no avail. Can someone help me? Thanks

Does anyone knows at what difficulty are played Simulated Matches (when you are only a coach) in My Club?
Probably Super Star.Because when you play 1vs1 against human opponent,if you go to settings in the menu before the match starts where you can change the ball etc,you can see that in the difficulty it says Super Star and it's greyed out so you can't change it.It's mostly for the goalkeepers i guess since you control yourself the other players.The same difficulty goes to sim matches also.

Probably Super Star.Because when you play 1vs1 against human opponent,if you go to settings in the menu before the match starts where you can change the ball etc,you can see that in the difficulty it says Super Star and it's greyed out so you can't change it.It's mostly for the goalkeepers i guess since you control yourself the other players.The same difficulty goes to sim matches also.
Thank you.

Hey guys, after being immersed with Hollands brilliant GP patches of late (and using evoweb patch) since dlc4.0, i did the whole backup stuff before dl'ding and installing dlc5.0. I kept the vanilla exe and dt18 (from dlc5.0 update) just to see if konami have added anything to gameplay etc. I will say it plays bloody brilling... like really good.. Not sure what it is, but a few things seem to have improved.. ball physics was the first thing saw.. seems heavier... and everything is at a more slower realistic pace for me (i play default). Just feels and looks awesome.

Also seems on-the-ball control has improved.. particularly with good dribblers... As it seemed in the past, that players like Messi, regardless of his dribbling ability, always seemed a bit off.. seems he has far better control with this new dlc (ball closer to foot) and easier to dribble past defence.. ..which i like. And yeah, the ball physics just seem spot on atm. Um.. what else.. I got a heap of yellow cards awarded in the 3 games i had.. but this could be just coincidental, so maybe the refs are stricter.
Now, i was hoping players like Messi would take me on more often, and although i didnt get much of that (he does shoot on goal as soon as the opportunity presents), but i did get Dibala come in a couple of times during the game, running away from my defenders and then taking the shot when presented with space:

As i play exclusively on Exhibition, im betting scripting hasnt gone, and thats the benefit of Holland's mods... great gameplay, but minus the scripting. His latest beta (LFM beta tester) is brilliant, as is the one before that ie. "Live Football Match". But i have to say Konami's new vanilla exe, is pretty damn awesome. How are you guys finding it.. ??

Some nice gameplay (first one is during free training) on Superstar FUMA default speed, with new 1.5.0.0 exe that came with update:

Hmmm, datapack 5 is telling me it cant load edited data as its from a different version. [when i go into the edit menu]

Is this because I need to wait to update sider itself?

EDIT: I am using EvoWebpatch, do i simply have to wait for the guys to update the patch to datapack 5 compatible?

Last edited:
Hmmm, datapack 5 is telling me it cant load edited data as its from a different version. [when i go into the edit menu]

Is this because I need to wait to update sider itself?

EDIT: I am using EvoWebpatch, do i simply have to wait for the guys to update the patch to datapack 5 compatible?
Yes mate didn’t you back up your files that way you could have gone back to datapack 4

Yes mate didn’t you back up your files that way you could have gone back to datapack 4
nah i didnt, first time using a patch tbh. Started game and all the league names, and team names are fine. And faces.
The only teams which seem to be screwed are German, and their player names

So i simply just play it as it is, until EvoWebpatch updates to DLC5?

nah i didnt, first time using a patch tbh. Started game and all the league names, and team names are fine. And faces.
The only teams which seem to be screwed are German, and their player names

So i simply just play it as it is, until EvoWebpatch updates to DLC5?
Correct mate

Hi guys, I'm also using the EvoWeb Patch, I backed up everything but totally forgot the SYSTEM00000000 file, would someone be able to upload theirs for me please?

Thank you

Hi guys, I'm also using the EvoWeb Patch, I backed up everything but totally forgot the SYSTEM00000000 file, would someone be able to upload theirs for me please?

Thank you
This file is newly created when you start the game. Only if you unlocked legend level you lost it.

The Arsenal players all still have the same scores...I mean Smith Rowe still has a ridiculously low 71.
I think in this data 5 that the ball physics seem a bit heavier?

Hey guys,

New to PES and PC in general:

I installed a couple mods (KnightMDs, and Holland), but I cannot connect to the servers, did I mess anything up in the install, or is it not possible?

When I start from the sider.exe I can't connect, but if I open PES from steam I can connect

Last edited:
Ok so he is 76 now...
I've backed up everything so...
what is the best way to get his new ranking in the game now and at the same time be able to use my sider?
Is it possible to use the dlc 5 with sider (including the new player ratings)
In edit player menu you can select the player and reset it with the same button you use for the through pass, I use the Xbox controller so it's the yellow Y for me.

Hey guys, after being immersed with Hollands brilliant GP patches of late (and using evoweb patch) since dlc4.0, i did the whole backup stuff before dl'ding and installing dlc5.0. I kept the vanilla exe and dt18 (from dlc5.0 update) just to see if konami have added anything to gameplay etc. I will say it plays bloody brilling... like really good.. Not sure what it is, but a few things seem to have improved.. ball physics was the first thing saw.. seems heavier... and everything is at a more slower realistic pace for me (i play default). Just feels and looks awesome.

Also seems on-the-ball control has improved.. particularly with good dribblers... As it seemed in the past, that players like Messi, regardless of his dribbling ability, always seemed a bit off.. seems he has far better control with this new dlc (ball closer to foot) and easier to dribble past defence.. ..which i like. And yeah, the ball physics just seem spot on atm. Um.. what else.. I got a heap of yellow cards awarded in the 3 games i had.. but this could be just coincidental, so maybe the refs are stricter.
Now, i was hoping players like Messi would take me on more often, and although i didnt get much of that (he does shoot on goal as soon as the opportunity presents), but i did get Dibala come in a couple of times during the game, running away from my defenders and then taking the shot when presented with space:

As i play exclusively on Exhibition, im betting scripting hasnt gone, and thats the benefit of Holland's mods... great gameplay, but minus the scripting. His latest beta (LFM beta tester) is brilliant, as is the one before that ie. "Live Football Match". But i have to say Konami's new vanilla exe, is pretty damn awesome. How are you guys finding it.. ??

I just played two exhibition games and had exactly the same impressions as you.

Honestly, I feel like shit.

My sider folder is already almost 200Gb, I spent several days editing the game myself, edited stats for all leagues to have the best ML experience possible and I still feel like the game is not worth it. I thought with the right tweaks, mods, editing, etc, it would become a nice experience, but I don't even know anymore, I'm also questioning my decisions because I spent that much time editing so much of the game but now we have a new Data Pack which kinda screws up all that I did, and also... what if now I wanna play the new ICMP patch when it comes out? They have the J-League, I wanna play the J-League, I wanna have players with accurate movement and celebrations, everything was worthless I guess and anything would be worthless, I feel.

It's just that, I feel like it can't be right for a game to only become minimally enjoyable when you download so many mods that it's almost unrecognizable, and that makes me respect the community all the way more, they can turn a shitty game into something of such high quality, it's just that I feel very deluded and frustrated, partly because I'm dumb but also because this game is dumb.

whateverrr

Havent played in 2 months. Started again yesterday. Same old sh1te...... CPU unbeatable physically, their clearances always finds a man. Player switching is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom