El Diego - Is he REALLY that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

El Diego

After spending a few months here bickering, loving and kissing what do you REALLY think of El Diego? Should he be banned or kept here for eternity?

Discuss my friends.

Depends on what mood he's in; when he's creating threads about masturbating he's a bit of a cock but when he's replying to threads he's usually sort-of kind-of alright. Sort-of.

No ban, just grab his dog and get him sent to me. After a brief webcam chat with Mr. Diego, the "shit" posts will drift away...

kill_this_dog.jpg

Shit, I'm you can see my fat hand there...

Last edited:
I think you actually take pride in how people get worked up when you post things dont you?

I'll admit I've never laughed once at your humour, if thats what you call it, but I do have to laugh at your persistence to carrying on being a bit of an oddball.

It was bad enough when you posted pictures of your tubby little face a while back.

Would it be possible for you to shut the fuck up?

Please, can some mod close this thread...please...please....be on my man of the year list and close this thread...i could say other things, but i shouldn't...verbal agression isn't nice...not even directed against such...oops...i nearly did it...but please could some mod, please close this thread down...

Thank you very, very much.

Please, can some mod close this thread...please...please....be on my man of the year list and close this thread...i could say other things, but i shouldn't...verbal agression isn't nice...not even directed against such...oops...i nearly did it...but please could some mod, please close this thread down...

Thank you very, very much.

I can do just that

More than 10 replies. My work here is done. :)

Are you sure you got that many replies? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom