End To End Camera Angle ? ( up & down )

bussinrounds

League 2
1 June 2009
US
Does anyone else play this way. I always have myself . After all, i am playing the game, not watching it on tv.

For me it's much better for "lining up" the players, and playing defence/blocking a shot/making moves/shooting on goal, ect. ALOT OF THINGS. Thee only thing is, you actually have to use your radar now, because you can't see as much of the field. Which i have gotten used to, and alot better at thru the years, but found myself ignoring it in the demo. That was a skill in and of itself, and futher separated players from one another.

It really is just about what your used to. Both have their strengths. ( going up & down has more though, imo )

I'm sure the end to end cam will be available in the full game, but will it still do that STUPID SWINGING BACK & FORTH NONSENCE that they recently added ?? Geez, it's so bad i'd rather play going side to side.

I know this probably wont get answered until thd game comes out, but i had to post it.

You know Konami, since 2008 the mode you like was the only one available. Thank juce PC gamers had a way around it. This time they brought the 'swing' back and it seems very possible that the end to end camera is gone.

Back
Top Bottom