England Team nonsense

Definitly!!!!foster in starting eleven what a joke!!!:shock: where is D.james??He has been the best keeper in the epl without doubt this season
Lampard on the left wing?:roll: c'mon put him on the bench or play him in his real position!!
does he watch week in and week out the PL??I don't think so...

i hope we get thrashed. we're a fucking joke. comedy FA, comedy players, comedy performances!!!

Is andy johnson in the squad? what are the bets Mclaren plays him on the right wing, then never again.... just like Sven the fucking turnip.

Lampard on the left = no width. I'd rather pick my nose than watch Linekar, Wright and Shearer point out the obvious.

well its called giving other players a change. But i don't care because i don't support England but it will be 2 - 0 to spain

Who the fcuk is Barry and Barton?
They're not good enough to play for England.
Yeah,and Foster...I think he is too young for starting eleven.

Awesome game...NOT!

Cant judge England too much with so many absentees, but I can say Carrick is SHITE.

McLaren really is clueless. Why play that donkey Crouch? He is useless.

Richards looks a good prospect when he came on but Lampard left side?? Phil Neville, why??

Surely it better to give someone like Shorey a go? He's had a great season.

All the talk about McLaren being a good tactitian is bollocks, the players look like they do not know where they are supposed to be playing.

The boos at the end said it all. We are shite.

Switched off after 60 mins, phoned my mate and he tells me Spain score. I missed the goal, and then I couldn't be asked!

First few mins of each half were great, then England just run out of juice............... too quickly.

i hope we get thrashed. we're a fucking joke. comedy FA, comedy players, comedy performances!!!

Is andy johnson in the squad? what are the bets Mclaren plays him on the right wing, then never again.... just like Sven the fucking turnip.

Lampard on the left = no width. I'd rather pick my nose than watch Linekar, Wright and Shearer point out the obvious.

3 pussycats on a shirt :lol:

Only becuase of tactics we are shite

we have alot of players that would walk in most national teams

of course ;)

but tactics are a very important factor and i think there's still a gap between english coaches and ...... other nationalities coaches.

1 question: are there in england any "masters in coaching and tactics"?.
In Italy, to be coach of a professional football team, u need a license. u can get this license with an exame that comes after a 6 months "school" in tactics.

I heard on tv that's something unique.... but i didn't understand if it's unique coz we're the only one who have theese kind of "tactic schools", or if "unique" means that our schools are the best one (wich would mean that also other countries have this kind of "masters")

That, my friend is speculation...if our cow was a cat with could milk her in the living room...Results tell another tale: since 1966 England has won nothing - nada - rien - niente...

Even our national team (which is super shite) has a couple of players that would walk in most national teams....

..Results tell another tale: since 1966 England has won nothing - nada - rien - niente...

:applause:

I hate the way our country is so media led and hyped... one win and our players are gods and should be getting OBE's and Knighthoods then when we lose the same reporters in the same chip wrappers are baying for blood.
The way we are always built up before a major tournament always makes me laugh too, we do nothing in the build up, struggle against teams we should (supposedly) be beating with our 'B' team and then before the start we are the joint favorites to win, if we can avoid Brazil or Argentina till the final stages... Our media want shooting, and the general public (sheep) want a good slap for buying the bloody things along with the 500 celebrity photoed coming out of Boots shock, mags. God the worlds gone celebrity mad....................................... ship them all off to Iraq and get them on the front line and give them a taste of reality, that includes the pay per play footballers too, maybe after a week out there and the threat of returning they would realise that playing football for a career is a damn nice way to earn a fantastic living and pulling on your national team shirt has sod all to do with money and everything to do with pride and honour..

rant over sorry... :roll:

of course ;)

but tactics are a very important factor and i think there's still a gap between english coaches and ...... other nationalities coaches.

In Italy, to be coach of a professional football team, u need a license. u can get this license with an exame that comes after a 6 months "school" in tactics.

I heard on tv that's something unique.... but i didn't understand if it's unique coz we're the only one who have theese kind of "tactic schools", or if "unique" means that our schools are the best one (wich would mean that also other countries have this kind of "masters")

Yeah we all know Italy's tactics - pay the ref & get the hooligans in!

Seriously though, we are a joke. Everything is wrong. Get that wide-boy Venables out. McCarrot has NO right being manager. I don't want to see England experimenting with 4-3-3 or 4-2-1-2-1 formations, it doesn't WORK! Stick with 4-4-2, with our best players, have a holding midfielder with two wingers and Gerrard pushing on and work on that EVERYTIME!

Last edited by a moderator:

Couldn't agree more. It's no coincidence that the 'Big 4' in the EPL are all managed by foreign managers. The standard of English managers is simply not up to scratch.

The real problem is unfortunately far more deep set than that. Sven was a foreign manager of reasonable pedigree when he joined England, but he proved to be a useless bag of shit too. The fault for me lies squarely at the feet of the FA. A crusty gaggle of old fart golden ageists who refuse to accept the game has changed since 1966. Do any of them actually watch football? Or are they all busy knobbing the same secretary?

Everything they do at the moment seems to be a fiasco. Sven's affair, the other affairs, the new Wembley stadium, Sven's massive payout and now Steve McClaren. Is there anyone who thinks he's the right man for the job? When Big Phil Scolari was mentioned for the job I started to get excited, but I should have known the FA would bottle it, bow to public pressure and hire a B-list-at-best manager like McClaren (he's an Englishman after all, whoop de doo).

England need a tough, no-nonsense manager like Capello or Scolari. Someone who couldn't care less about reputation. Some one who operates with the attitude of, "If you're not playing well, you're not in the side, I don't care who you are."

Lampard hasn't played well for England for almost a year now, GROW SOME BALLS AND DROP HIM. A bit of pressure might give him a kick up the arse and up his performance level. He's coasting at the moment. Crouch has a place in the squad as he does at least offer something different, but to rely on him as your first choice front man is comical.

There's no fluidity to the England midfield. It's too narrow, too static with not enough creativity going forward. England need a proper DMF (hurry up Hargreaves), and two proper wingers (Joe Cole and Lennon for me). Gerrard should have a more free role behind the strikers as that's where he gets his goals. Lampard on the bench to replace Gerrard if things aren't going well.

My two cents...

:applause:

mad....................................... ship them all off to Iraq and get them on the front line and give them a taste of reality, that includes the pay per play footballers too, maybe after a week out there and the threat of returning they would realise that playing football for a career is a damn nice way to earn a fantastic living and pulling on your national team shirt has sod all to do with money and everything to do with pride and honour..

rant over sorry... :roll:

that sounds like 'holiday in cambodia' by the Dead Kennedys:D

Couldn't agree more. It's no coincidence that the 'Big 4' in the EPL are all managed by foreign managers. The standard of English managers is simply not up to scratch.

The real problem is unfortunately far more deep set than that. Sven was a foreign manager of reasonable pedigree when he joined England, but he proved to be a useless bag of shit too. The fault for me lies squarely at the feet of the FA. A crusty gaggle of old fart golden ageists who refuse to accept the game has changed since 1966. Do any of them actually watch football? Or are they all busy knobbing the same secretary?

Everything they do at the moment seems to be a fiasco. Sven's affair, the other affairs, the new Wembley stadium, Sven's massive payout and now Steve McClaren. Is there anyone who thinks he's the right man for the job? When Big Phil Scolari was mentioned for the job I started to get excited, but I should have known the FA would bottle it, bow to public pressure and hire a B-list-at-best manager like McClaren (he's an Englishman after all, whoop de doo).

England need a tough, no-nonsense manager like Capello or Scolari. Someone who couldn't care less about reputation. Some one who operates with the attitude of, "If you're not playing well, you're not in the side, I don't care who you are."

Lampard hasn't played well for England for almost a year now, GROW SOME BALLS AND DROP HIM. A bit of pressure might give him a kick up the arse and up his performance level. He's coasting at the moment. Crouch has a place in the squad as he does at least offer something different, but to rely on him as your first choice front man is comical.

There's no fluidity to the England midfield. It's too narrow, too static with not enough creativity going forward. England need a proper DMF (hurry up Hargreaves), and two proper wingers (Joe Cole and Lennon for me). Gerrard should have a more free role behind the strikers as that's where he gets his goals. Lampard on the bench to replace Gerrard if things aren't going well.

My two cents...

i agree my friend, lampard should be dropped, gerrard is much more influential and significant to england than him. They cannot play together, one or the other, and for me its steven gerrard. The midfield had no space on the wing apart from shawn wright phillips last night. So with that bearing in mind, if these players are available, this is what my midfield would be:

LMF - Joe Cole, DMF Hargreaves, Amf Gerrard, RMF- Lennon/Wright-Phillips

Last edited:

My two cents...

i see your points mate, and i agree with u. When i heard about scolari, i thought he could have been the right choice for england.
about capello, i don't know. Talking about tactical knowledge is one of the best for sure (the best in the world imo)..... but when u talk about the whole package.....:roll: .ehm... i mean, his "man management ability" really sucks.
wherever he went, he won. but wherever he went, his players used to hate him. he always had some troubles with his players, especially with the "stars".

btw...

Then? anybody knows? i'm quite curious about it. :)

Last edited:
i dont know why English people moan about the team not like your going to win anything :lmao: and im not saying Scotland are.

i see your points mate, and i agree with u. Then? anybody knows? i'm quite curious about it. :)

Yeah i know Stuart Pearce...The FA has given him the national under 21 team As a part time job...The guy is fighting not to go down and he's named national coach...Great:roll:
just to show you the futur of english football is bright...

martin o'neill is the only good English tactician

Back
Top Bottom