england v scotland

W

wee_rab

As i am shure u have all seen that walter smith has asked for the scotland v england games to come back. Or a football 4 nations when there is no world cup or euro champ. I think it would be good what do u think

wee_rab said:
As i am shure u have all seen that walter smith has asked for the scotland v england games to come back. Or a football 4 nations when there is no world cup or euro champ. I think it would be good what do u think

nah its a daft idea, it didnt even work when they had it, the only games people watched we're the england V scotland the other attendances were often shite.

And who's it going to benefit? I cant see any of the home teams getting any use out of playing each other at 100mph, all the home nations need to play opposition that are going to improve them at an international level.

Can't see much point. Although it is good from an emotional standpoint, there's no point facing the same opponents all the time.

actually Scotland have been half decent last few times they played England. In the 2000 playoff they outplayed England for 178 mins over the 2 games and were done by 2 Scholes goals from just about England's only 2 shots

biker_jim_uk said:
actually Scotland have been half decent last few times they played England. In the 2000 playoff they outplayed England for 178 mins over the 2 games and were done by 2 Scholes goals from just about England's only 2 shots

that must be worse from a supporters perspective, why play good against an overated england team then struggle against some country with a population of about 200....

Back
Top Bottom