ePhotograph Gallery

You guys editing these?
In my case, yes. Some pictures are reworked with Lightroom or Photoshop to add bloom, and soft lights effects. Certains pics doesn't need to be reworked, they are good, but I want more and more like this one :

01 base.jpg01 modifss.jpg

Now someone can ask me, "why rework this one, the base (on the left) is noice!!", and I agree. But you can said me that by compare these two. If I just show the right one, nobody can know 😋 (or a little bit!)
And of course, every screen, every edited pic are from the brain's author. Everyone is free to like, unlike the screens or edited pics here, like I unlike some of mine 😅

In my case, yes. Some pictures are reworked with Lightroom or Photoshop to add bloom, and soft lights effects. Certains pics doesn't need to be reworked, they are good, but I want more and more like this one :

View attachment 68826View attachment 68828

Now someone can ask me, "why rework this one, the base (on the left) is noice!!", and I agree. But you can said me that by compare these two. If I just show the right one, nobody can know 😋 (or a little bit!)
And of course, every screen, every edited pic are from the brain's author. Everyone is free to like, unlike the screens or edited pics here, like I unlike some of mine 😅
They are really good mate. Always believed PES graphics were better however these screens are near perfect. Well done.

RIP Maradona

PES2019-2020-11-25-22-49-52-59.png

(PES 19)

They are really good mate. Always believed PES graphics were better however these screens are near perfect. Well done.
Oh thanks a lot mate! They are not perfect for me 😅

Oh that ball. One of the few I went out and bought, out of sheer love for it.
:LOVE:
Yeah classy yet modern at the same time. This is my personal favourite, I thought this was the sexiest ball ever and looked lush on TV. A real space age ball to match the futuristic looking stadiums of Portugal and those stylish kits of Euro 2004.

Guys, that's in game screens ?

Yeah classy yet modern at the same time. This is my personal favourite, I thought this was the sexiest ball ever and looked lush on TV. A real space age ball to match the futuristic looking stadiums of Portugal and those stylish kits of Euro 2004.
View attachment 69435

I remember I was working at Argos at the time and someone pulled off a stunt with their mate to sell them the expensive 'official' version for the cheaper replica. Bizarrely they were both kept in the stockroom next to each other, individually wrapped in unsealed plastic packets. The catalogue number was on the packet, not the ball, so switch them round and that was that. The two were identical to the untrained eye so no-one would pick up on it on the collection counter.

Hardly Ocean's Eleven but there was a good £50 difference between the two.

Back
Top Bottom