ePhotograph Gallery

PesScreen

Conference
10 May 2020
France
Real Madrid, LA Galaxy
WELCOME TO THE ePhotograph GALLERY 📷

Be free to share your lastest screen (reworked or not)
ALL PES versions :EASY:

---------------- Basic rules ----------------

This is an ePhotograph thread.
📷

The purpose is to show artistic e-photography (or a basic screenshoot) as a virtual gallery.
📷
❌ So please don't post any screen of in-game menus.
📷
You can react by answering with just a little text, it's OK. Just don't start to ask some tutorials, mods links and other threads here 🙃 , keep this place as a virtual Gallery. (Or you can talk but include some photograph for the Gallery 😉)​

08.jpg02.jpg
11.jpg23.jpg
07.jpg45.jpg
13.jpg
03.jpg Efootball Screenshot 2021.09.30 - 09.41.23.28.png
14.jpg

Last edited:
Hey!
This is a Screenshot thread. I moved it to the Pro Evolution Soccer Section. I think it fits better in here.

Hi, I don't find any thread about ePhotography.

I submit we can start here, to posts screens, and edited pics of Pro Evolution Soccer (all versions !) Hi hope some ePhotographers can join this place and Enjoyyyy!

View attachment 42693View attachment 42698
View attachment 42694
View attachment 42695
View attachment 42700
View attachment 42696
View attachment 42701
View attachment 42697View attachment 42699
looks amazing
looks amazing
mate if you don't mind me asking what brightness settings are you using
thanks

That does look kind of cool, But I'm not a fan of the noise reshade tends to cause. What's the performance hit like?
This effect reproduce the noise and bad old things from old TV. Everyone cannot like that haha. I dont know how fps that hit because it turn on "limiter fps" with Nvidia at 95 fps max for my 144Hz Vsync screen (Pes doesn't need more than 90 - 100 fps to be fluid I think).
(i7 4600Hz ; RTX 2070 ; Ram 16Gb)

some very nice screenshots here!! :APPLAUD:

i could not resist and here are some of my stadium screens from PS4 (we might add what system we took these screeners from in the future).

edit: why do i get an error message saying jpg and/or png are not supported file types!? come on!!!! ^^

edit2:

Stadium love from PS4:
Mun eFootball PES 2020_20191109174106.jpg

eFootball PES 2020_20190916001834.jpg

Mar eFootball PES 2020_20190915121104.jpg

eFootball PES 2020_20191007122356.jpg

eFootball PES 2020_20191007122342.jpg

eFootball PES 2020_20191124134945.jpg

eFootball PES 2020_20190915224406.jpg

Last edited:

i could not resist and here are some of my stadium screens from PS4 (we might add what system we took these screeners from in the future).

edit: why do i get an error message saying jpg and/or png are not supported file types!? come on!!!! ^^
PNGs aren't supported. So you can convert to JPG/JPEG or put the png in a .zip

Nice screens! And yes, big files are not supported here.

Enjoying the Bernabeu 😊:
18.jpg
21.jpg

Hi guys,
just seeing these insane Work here - how you record the Photographys? (Third Party Tools or is there a way ingame to do a screenshot/image?)
Also how you doing these insane images in the back of the stadium (like 1st Post, 3rd Screenshot - with Fans in foreground)

Hi guys,
just seeing these insane Work here - how you record the Photographys? (Third Party Tools or is there a way ingame to do a screenshot/image?)
Also how you doing these insane images in the back of the stadium (like 1st Post, 3rd Screenshot - with Fans in foreground)
The fans in the foreground I'm guessing they changed camera settings . In my case I take screenshots via my graphics card nvidia

Hi guys,
Sort of. On PC, If your using a Nvdia Card, There's a suite that comes packaged with your drivers called Ansel. This allows you to manipulate the ingame camera to position it wherever you want to get shots you wouldn't normally achieve. It's basically a total free cam tool. Really innovative.

Hi guys,
well, as i'm on PS4, i use the share tools that come with it. i try to capture screens when there is no overlay (like "loading") on screen.
i set up my capture controls to "easy" so i can snap a screen by simply pressing the share button once. works well for me.

i love that nvidia tool btw!! i'm a replay whore!! :D man, i would spent more time in replays then playing the game! ;)

Sort of. On PC, If your using a Nvdia Card, There's a suite that comes packaged with your drivers called Ansel. This allows you to manipulate the ingame camera to position it wherever you want to get shots you wouldn't normally achieve. It's basically a total free cam tool. Really innovative.

Is it part of the GeForce Experience?

Got also an nvidia graphics card, but never seen the "Ansel" thing before

Back
Top Bottom