ePhotograph Gallery

Here comes more fun from the Pyro man.

Fireworks at san siro (and juve), works in any stadium, and they work for PES 18 PES 19 ePES 2020, ePES 2021!!! (no audio)

hOR2fmh.png

xrC3Mmv.png

w7eVHmm.png

Fireworks + confetti(paperjetcamera)
qWhA0RC.png

Fireworks very popular in eastern europe during football games too recently.

I dont know how to recolor paperjetcamera confetti maybe @mare1 can help me, i've seen him do it a few posts ago? :)

Here comes more fun from the Pyro man.

Fireworks at san siro (and juve), works in any stadium, and they work for PES 18 PES 19 ePES 2020, ePES 2021!!! (no audio)

hOR2fmh.png

xrC3Mmv.png

w7eVHmm.png

Fireworks + confetti(paperjetcamera)
qWhA0RC.png

Fireworks very popular in eastern europe during football games too recently.

I dont know how to recolor paperjetcamera confetti maybe @mare1 can help me, i've seen him do it a few posts ago? :)
Can you share mod Firework?

Choreo combined with smoke looks so nice with the right angle for screenshots

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I still have to find how to enable 1) scarfs, 2) baloons, 3) choreo(au_choreo) and 4) big flag(big_flag) and 5) waving flags(standsflag) before i can release the atmosphere topic for PES 19/20/21.
Although i have somewhat found how to enable 3) and 4) and 5) but not fully and not in every game.
If anyone can help me find these codes in the files, PM me.
Konami doesn't even know the potential they have built into their own game.

Choreo combined with smoke looks so nice with the right angle for screenshots

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I still have to find how to enable 1) scarfs, 2) baloons, 3) choreo(au_choreo) and 4) big flag(big_flag) and 5) waving flags(standsflag) before i can release the atmosphere topic for PES 19/20/21.
Although i have somewhat found how to enable 3) and 4) and 5) but not fully and not in every game.
If anyone can help me find these codes in the files, PM me.
Konami doesn't even know the potential they have built into their own game.
This is incredible !! Wre you working to make this an add on?
Great great work !!! Love the fireworks too !! Thanks a lot

Can you advise how you get the background blurred like that I cannot do it on ansel

Did you try blur settings ? And nothing changed ? I'm remember on PES 2020 I had a problem with that, the entire screen can be blurred and no DOF... And after a Nvidia update, or PES update, the DOF works fine. I never knew how, sorry!

working to make this an add on?

soon, i want to finish everything first

today i got tapes in gameplay(i think theyre called tapes?) from boca/river plate stadiums to other stadiums
3U72u7T.png

scarfs (still not in during gameplay, custom scarf images can be imported as well)
E8XSrUi.png

bigflag in the middle (can put any image, still unable to add to gameplay)
LNulAl6.png

standsgflag (can import up to 4 different images as you can see on the left, still unable to spawn in gameplay)
Qm9UFT5.png

flashing strobe (can change color and relocate anywhere and spawn as many as you'd like)
i1cv7b1.png

massive confetti everywhere
x3R1OXP.png

already shared this before - static images that can be combined with the rest such in gameplay such as banners, fireworks, choreos(not in gameplay yet), flares...
eUf1TIe.png

last thing remaining to test/find before release besides triggering everything anytime and/or in gameplay is baloons, so far i've only got them to work in boca and river plate stadiums in copa libertadores intro cutscene...but...

hope you like it :))

soon, i want to finish everything first

today i got tapes in gameplay(i think theyre called tapes?) from boca/river plate stadiums to other stadiums
3U72u7T.png

scarfs (still not in during gameplay, custom scarf images can be imported as well)
E8XSrUi.png

bigflag in the middle (can put any image, still unable to add to gameplay)
LNulAl6.png

standsgflag (can import up to 4 different images as you can see on the left, still unable to spawn in gameplay)
Qm9UFT5.png

flashing strobe (can change color and relocate anywhere and spawn as many as you'd like)
i1cv7b1.png

massive confetti everywhere
x3R1OXP.png

already shared this before - static images that can be combined with the rest such in gameplay such as banners, fireworks, choreos(not in gameplay yet), flares...
eUf1TIe.png

last thing remaining to test/find before release besides triggering everything anytime and/or in gameplay is baloons, so far i've only got them to work in boca and river plate stadiums in copa libertadores intro cutscene...but...

hope you like it :))

Yeah this is great !!!
I know its hard to make it work during gameplay maybe unreal engine will allow that in a near future
Congratulations this makes the pre game much better . Like getting pumped. I know it takes time but when this is out I'll be here to try it and give u a round of 👏

Keep up the good work man its genius.

ZMNj778.png

THE EQUALIZER!
Was losing 0-3, scored a goal in the 2nd half, gained momentum (through scripting, I'm honest enough to admit when it happens to both sides lol) and this happened.
I just have this feel that it's so scripted, but at the same time it DOES feel good.

ZMNj778.png

THE EQUALIZER!
Was losing 0-3, scored a goal in the 2nd half, gained momentum (through scripting, I'm honest enough to admit when it happens to both sides lol) and this happened.
I just have this feel that it's so scripted, but at the same time it DOES feel good.
You can try @incas36 golden gp mod because of the scripting by vanilla pes 2021. ;)

Awesome!! I didn't know there was a PES 2018 Lighting mod 🤔
Oh there isn't, this was an experiment I did in PES 2021 which worked for 4 Stadiums only : Anfield, Signal Iduna Park, Wanda Metropolitano and Ultimate Stage.
If we use these light files on any other Stadiums, they don't work sadly.

Back
Top Bottom