Error signature : ModName: kernel32.dll

cchong2000

Non-League
12 May 2004
Error signature
AppName: we8.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: kernel32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.2055 Offset: 000205da

I got this error signature , when i click on da WE8 icon.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks!

Thanks for your help
Im using windows XP ,but it doesnt have kernel32.dll for XP in the link

After i format da computer , i got an other error msg ..
it is rpcrt4.dll error when i press the WE8 icon

U know what it is ?

That must be a game fault. Look on the game disc, and see if the rpcrt4.dll is on it. If it is copy it to your c:\windows\system32 folder, maybe it works again after this. But do you still need the kernel32.dll ?

I cant find rpcrt4.dll in the game disc ,but i download it http://www.dll-downloads.com.However , when i copy it to my system32 folder, it always says
rpcrt4.dll has been in use. I cant copy it to my system32 folder.

Do u think my kernel32.dll problem has been fixed, since i got a rpcrt4.dll problem

You can look in the system32 folder and see if the kernel32.dll is there. If it's not I can send to you if you want. And about the rpcrt4.dll: if it says that it's already in use you can try to reboot your pc, and than try to copy the dll again. When it again says that's it already in use, than it is there already.

I got another problem ..
after i installed the old version windows xp
I can get into game menu, but when i started the game
it says The instruction at "0x00928224" referenced memory at "0x0be55000".
The memory could not be "written".

How can i fix it?

Oh, boy. I think after you did your format the problems became only bigger. At first I'd thought that this was an easy problem, but now... it's get harder each time. I can't help you with your latest problem, the only thing I can suggest is: put the error on a hardware forum, or send your problem to a computer magazine. They know more about computers so maybe they can help you.

Back
Top Bottom