ESPN2 S.U.C.K.S. !!!

johan said:
What the f*** is this man..no CL coverage.. ?? BULLSHIT.
its on at 12:30 am tommorow , www.soccertv.com, if you have sentana you can get it live 615 on directv, just get off the internet, tivo it tonight and watch tommorow, its beacuse of the basball world classic

I already pay waaay too much for FoxSoccerChannel and GOLtv premium.

Milanista said:
FoxSoccerChannel was total shit for me when I lived in Canada. It was only good for the Argentinian league.
you dont like the epl? now they show serie a, we get la liga and italian league on gol tv now... its really good.. and with sentana usa i get 6 champions league games a week when they play, the coverage has gotten quite could since you moved back to italy... and TSN in canada shows 4 epl games a weekend....

They always showed 1 EPL game on it, I watched TSN for the Prem, and I had TLN for the Serie A. This was 2/3 years ago by the way, so it probably changed.

When I was in Mexico I watched Champions League/EPL games on Fox I think. I couldn't stand the Yank commentary though - they still haven't got a clue about FOOTBALL.

ninjabreakz said:
When I was in Mexico I watched Champions League/EPL games on Fox I think. I couldn't stand the Yank commentary though - they still haven't got a clue about FOOTBALL.
wasnt on fox then, and if it was we get sky feed, and even if it was the american announcers there usually british ex patriots or south american commentators... epl games are on fox, but always andy gray or some other british announcer, CL games are on espn2, and announced by a scott and a englishman... even if it were american anouncers, it would have been eric wynalda or marcelo balboa, two lads who played in three world cups, more then you will have ever played in, thus probably knowing a hell of alot more about FOOTBALL then you or anyone you know ever will.... BUT i agree the play by play guys suck, the analyst side kcik guys are good

well Gol tv & fox soccer and a new channel setanta,alot of football covering i feel those channel gives you more football than any country.

Goltv=La Liga,Serie A ,Argentina,brazil and other S. America,Milan Tv,ManU Tv,etc.

FSC= Ligue 1,Bundes Liga,Epl previews,EPL,SKYSPORTS 7o`clock News,Argentina,Brazil,etc.

Setanta Sports= Carling cup,Fa Cup,Uefa Cup,CL cup,Coca cola Championship league,Highlight shows,ManuTv(again that suck my kids are starting to like them-SHIT)ChelskiTv,The Mourinho Show(i can`t believe That)Bundes Liga,Rugby games,etc.

Spanish channels Argentina,Chile,Mexico all have Football....Alot of football in america,

Apart of all those football live coverage,it doesn`t come close to the atmosphere everybody in the world feels,i will love to live in London near Highbury

Back
Top Bottom