Esports Boxing

kamy100

Premiership
9 June 2003
Blackburn, UK
I have been following developments on this game for the last few months and am excited by what they are hoping to offer. Yesterday they released some new details:

Eub1ceVXYAsqwnD

Eub1d_nXEAQ1vbK

I have been following developments on this game for the last few months and am excited by what they are hoping to offer. Yesterday they released some new details:

Eub1ceVXYAsqwnD

Eub1d_nXEAQ1vbK
yes, i've been watching that project as well! :ROCK:

as there will probably never be a Fight Night game by EA ever again... i have all my hopes on this title!!

jab, jab, jab BOOOM...!!! :D

Last edited:
I can't see anything coming close to thrill of the fight and number 2 coming soon
that title is VR only, right!? if so, what single or triple screen game is bringing more immersion to the table than the VR version?! ;)
VR will always be more immersive, imo (doesnt mean its the better overall package though)!

i just cant wait for PSVR2.0 for PS5 to drop!!!

That does look good. Surprised it's taken this long for a new boxing title.

I wish they would give you the option of TV coverage style camera angle in combat sports games. I don't like the gamey ones so much that orbit around the fighters even if they're practical.
I asked the developers and they said they are working on something like that

Hoping that they will put some efforts into the legends side of thing and perhaps adopt the rules to reflect the period those fighters fought in, one of the classic vintage fights that show how tough the sport was decades ago for me is Dempsey v Willard:

Dempsey knocked Willard down seven times in the first round—although it should be remembered that rules at the time permitted standing almost over a knocked-down opponent and hitting him again as soon as both knees had left the canvas.

No neutral corners on knockdowns, things like that made the fight relentless and brutal.

So cool to have a black and white filter option for legendary fighters. I don't think we'll get the rules Placebo wanted tho. Prob 3 knockdown rule option

Some fighter announcements and a little bit of gameplay:

as i'm currently re-entering the PC ring (yeah, like a roller coaster), how does that work with those early access stuff?! how do i register for that?
my personal main focus will be racing sims, but i've been craving for a new boxing title for years, so this is becoming more and more interesting to me!

as i'm currently re-entering the PC ring (yeah, like a roller coaster), how does that work with those early access stuff?! how do i register for that?
my personal main focus will be racing sims, but i've been craving for a new boxing title for years, so this is becoming more and more interesting to me!

Normally early access games just appear on Steam, unless they are Kickstart then you normally get a link emailed to you to download the title.

I'm 0% interested in boxing, but wow - that looks so good, and so sim-based, I might just buy it...
Yep that is what they are aiming for, "A true boxing sim"
Also funny enough the director of the game was a former pes player, so I think that plays some part in what they are trying to achieve

It has been brillantly following the development of this game, clearly the devs want to make a proper simulation and the understand the mechanics of doing so. The video is promising, hopefully they can deliver what they have promised and do not comprimise the vision that they have set for this game.

Announcement thus far:

Fighters

Ex pro/Legend
Anthony Crolla
Chris John
Enzo Maccarinelli
Floyd Patterson
Frank Bruno
George Groves
Glenn McCrory
Henry Wharton
Jack Dempsey
Jack Johnson
Joe Frazier
Joe louis
Johnny Nelson
Juan Manuel Márquez
Micky Ward
Nigel Benn
Ricky Hatton
Robin Reid
Rocky Marciano
Roy Jones Jr
Rosendo Alvarez
Ryan Rhodes
Sugar Ray Robinson
Scott Quigg
Tim Bradley
Tommy Morrison

Active Pro

Aadam Hamed
Alexander Povetkin
Alex Dilmaghani
Andrew Moloney
Andres Campos
Amir Khan
Caleb Plant
Charlie Edwards
Chris Algeri
Conor Benn
Dalton Smith
Damian Chambers
Daniel Jacobs
David Adeleye
Ebanie Bridges
Eddie Hall
Edgar Berlanga
Gabriel Rosado
George Davey
Hopey Price
Israil Madrimov
Jason Maloney
Javier Fortuna
Jeison Rosario
Joe Joyce
Jordan Gill
Jorge Linares
Josh Taylor
Josh Warrington
Jono Carroll
Juan Francisco Estrada
Kid Galahad
Lee McGregor
Lerrone Richards
Levi Kinsiona
Lyndon Arthur
Mark Reyes Jr
Michael McKinson
Mitchell Barton
Mose Auimatagi
Natasha Jonas
Oleksandr Usyk
Oscar Valdez
Patrick Rokohl
Regis Prograis
Robert Helenius
Román González
Sergio Martinez
Shane Mosley Jr
Shannon Courtenay
Shawn Porter
Sophie Alisch
Sunny Edwards
Terence Crawford
Terri Harper
Vergil Ortiz Jr

There is also a selection of coaches, promoters, and presenters.

Coaches
Ben Davison
Dave Coldwel
Eddy Reynoso
Frank Greaves
Grant Smith
Henry Wharton
Joe Gallagher

Promoters
Joe DeGuardia
Lee Eaton
Lou Dibella
Sam Jones
Tony Tolj

Presenters
Craig Stephen
Paul Dempsey
Todd Grisham

Really hyped for this game although the hit detection looks a little off in that gameplay clip but I read they are aware and still working on it.

Back
Top Bottom