ESWC 2007 World Final @ Paris

Ghelthon

Captain America
17 April 2006
Portugal
Sporting Lisbon
Tomorrow will be the start of 2007 Electronic Sports World Cup. I'm gonna post here all the groups of the PES tournament, and then you're free to discuss them... ;)

groupstagepy2.jpg

I think that, with no doubt, Group A is the better: Spank, ESWC 2006 World Champion; bubaloo went to Paris, to the Word Final, 3 times in a row (2005, 2006, 2007). Sorry for this, but:
GO BUBALOO!!! ;)

LINK

Last edited:
Sorry but how sad is it to actually travel from all over the world to play video games? I bet all of those playing just cutback all the time as well.

LOL. :mryellow:

I can see it now...

"CHEAT! He just cheated, he just cheated!! You can't do that!!"
"Soyez tranquille vous imbecile."

By looking at the results, it seems like they are playing basketball and not football (12-3, 11-2, 8-7 etc...). Like Rob said, I also think most of them just cutback all the match. Thats just prove how bad is pes6 compared to previous versions.

Last edited:
You have to realise that they are the best player's of the world, but there are some playing better than the others. Just to state, bubaloo won this group, with 5 games and 5 wins, obviously winning to Spank, the world champion...

hope mike (el_matador) or sven (butcher) will win

i think they play 2 games against each other, so high results

very good players: the three french (droodie, spank and smain), el_matador (european champ pes5), butcher (newcomer but very good here in germany), ulf, bubaloo (dont know exactly but beat spank, so i guess^^)

all others are only mid - low, but thats pes6 ... anything can happen ;)

Last edited:
Last year things were different. I just read the tournament rules and now I understand that this year they are choosing home&away at the match settings and then they are just writing the final results(the summary of the 2 matches). It looked too strange to me that someone will score 12 goals in one match, now things are clear.

second group stage tomorrow

el_matador with spank and droodie, pollitelli also good ... only first and second will qualify 4 quarter-finals

semi-finals:

el matador vs butcher (it has to be the final! :( )
spank vs bubaloo

Final:

Butcher wins 3-2 vs Spank!!! GERMANY IS WORLD CHAMPION!!!

edit: El Matador 3rd

Last edited:
FINAL BRACKET:

eswcwb4.jpg

FINAL STANDING:

1st: S-Butcher (Germany)
2nd: Spank (France)
3rd: El Matador (Germany)
4th: bubaloo (Portugal)

Back
Top Bottom