Eternal Sunshine of a spotless mind?

S

smango

Anyone else had the displeasure of watching this movie? It was heralded as Jim Careys best role, but he is a comdeian and his best roles have been in movies such as Ace Ventura and Dumb and Dumber.

The movie is a total piece of shit. Woefully inept, disjointed pseudo intellectual psycho babble masquarading as a "film".

My final verdict, the movie was too clever for its own good. It starts with a clever premise, and then gets very caught up in the machinations so much that it loses much of the storyline. I give the movie 4/10 :D

I thought it was brilliant. The story wasn't that hard to understand. Guy meets girl, they fall in love, have a relationship, thigs turn sour, she breaks up with him and has him wiped from her memory while he does the same as soon as he finds out. during the process of wiping Jim Carrey's character's memory of her he changes his mind and trys to find ways to keep her deep within his memory so they cannot track it and ultimatley erase it. It's very clever if u ask me and is the type of film i wish they do more of. The bit where he replaying a childhood memory and was hiding under the table was brilliant.

Bit of a 'marmite' film, you either love it or hate it.

Personally I didn't think much of it, but that's just me.

This movie was not a piece of shit. It was one of my favorite movies of 2004. Its different from most of the movies that come out.... its not about heroic brave men.

I agree with you Babs, this is a movie that people either love or hate, I'm in the later category.

Back
Top Bottom