Eto'o 32 yard lob v Casillas

jcbwfc

Non-League
5 February 2009
Was playing a few derby games with a mate earlier on today . We gets to the el classico Barca v Real Madrid . We flip a coin i get Barca he gets Real ( i was well gutted , Barca are probly the worst team in France and on PES :(:PP )

Anyway i was leading 1-0 , and after out passing , out playing , out drinking always coca cola the jammy get scored a tap in ( it was so beautiful though it was from like 1 yard OMG !:APPLAUD: )in the 87th minute to take it to extra time .

I then scored again with a nice 1 touch move ( i never dribble , only when eating porridge ) and after he tried to throw everything @ me , i quickly countered and it left Eto'o in the clear , i was tempted to run all the way but that would be boring so i decided to lob the keeper.. Did he score ?

The answer is no .. The link underneath ^^ <-- ( pretend those are pointing down :P ) this is just a video of a penguin getting ran over by a cow , im being seriously please lol

Only joking haha , i had you fooled didnt i ? i didn't did i :(

Nice little completed lob , if it was a real football match it would of been unreal , instead i got a grumpy mate who cried and gave up .

YouTube - PES 2009: Eto'o lobs Casillas - 32 yards !

This was written by someone who's just had 5 pints of a non alcoholic beverage , but still feels bladdered :CONF:. What's all that about . Hope you like the goal :D

Maybe not realistic but its not as worse as the keepers and the cpu on the game.

where are the defenders? Why is he running like he has shit himself? Id like to see someone lob the ball like that in his feet stood still...thats just reminded me why i didnt buy PES this year for the first time in years

where are the defenders? Why is he running like he has shit himself? Id like to see someone lob the ball like that in his feet stood still...thats just reminded me why i didnt buy PES this year for the first time in years

+1

Back
Top Bottom