Eto'o signs for Al Ittihad

So I presume he plays during the summer during the World Cup where Cameroon won't be appearing.

And obviously Barca have agreed with Eto'o that should he be injured it's on his own head?

FD

i searched a load of reliable football news sites and there is NO mention of this whatsoever! i smell bullshit

EDIT: ok so i read into it a bit more, and yes it looks like Eto' will be playing football in Saudi Arabia next summer during the world cup. He will be playing a maximum of 6 games as he tried to help Al Ittihad win the AFC!

Scroll down the page here to find some pics of Eto'o in Saudi Arabia agreeing to the deal..

http://www.forcabarca.com/vb/showthread.php?p=638352#post638352

Last edited by a moderator:
This contract is for 3 months, after that period of time he will return to Barca

5641_big.jpg

From Offical Asian Football Confederation

http://www.the-afc.com/english/media/default.asp?mnsection=media&section=newsDetails&newsID=5641

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Eyres said:
obviously the fat oik sheiks that own At Ittihad offered him a SHED load of cash :D

Speaking at a press conference to announce his signing, Eto’o said: “I don’t play for the money alone. Happiness is my priority that's why I chose to play with Ittihad in the AFC Champions League."

Would u believe dat??:lol:

You mean it's not every footballer's dream to play in the AFC Champions League?

I know I place it above the likes of the Premiership, La Liga and Serie A...even the European Champions Leage...and possibly the World Cup.

But that's just me.

KOP_007 said:
You mean it's not every footballer's dream to play in the AFC Champions League?

I know I place it above the likes of the Premiership, La Liga and Serie A...even the European Champions Leage...and possibly the World Cup.

But that's just me.

Tanx for that joke:applause:

I believe I've heard of this a few months ago. Sounds real to me. In stead of watching the whole world cup he's going to play some matches for a rich club. After 3 months he returns and he's a few million Euros/Dollars richer.......

Hi ALl,

This is great news.................Al-Ittihad Will Win the AFC and go for the 2nd tine to the World culbs cup with Eto...

Regards,

B2Y

its true i saw him when he came to Jeddah,Saudi Arabia.

i even played with him for a couple of mins :D:D:D

the deal is almost done Joan Laporta will come by the end of the month to finalize it.

i dont know how much will he get paid but im sure it will be alooooot this new Ittihad manager paid about 30 Million Euro from his own money for this team he already got Kallon (ex Inter player).

and here's a pic of me with eto'o im the one on the far right

1f12cb1701.jpg

Back
Top Bottom