Standard Liège
Logo1.jpg

KCET announce a new version of his "WE Tactics" serie :
European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics

- This winter on sale in Japan for PS2
- 6 European Leagues
- KCET still have the italian, spanish and dutch licences
- A total of 116 teams

Hope we can learn more informations during the Tokyo Game Show.
Please Konami... we want a Pro evolution Soccer Tactics !! ;)

Winning Eleven Tactics: European Club Soccer Impressions

TOKYO--On just a single screen on its large Tokyo Game Show booth, Konami is showing a short video of the previously unannounced Winning Eleven Tactics: European Club Soccer for the PS2. At first glance, the video appeared to be of a regular Winning Eleven title, but it soon became clear that the focus of the game was the strategy and formation screens rather than the action on the pitch. From what we could gather, you'll be able to watch your team in action using the regular Winning Eleven engine, but will also have the option to switch to a more management game-like top-down view of the pitch on which all of the players are represented as circles.

We'll bring you more information on Winning Eleven Tactics: European Club Soccer--which will probably see a release outside of Japan at some point--as soon as it becomes available. For more updates, be sure to check GameSpot's coverage of Tokyo Game Show 2004.

i already have a section made in games discussion .......and im using gamespot's staff as my source
more info will most likely realease when proevo is realeased as the game will use its engine

Good job I'm living in Japan then! Any chance of the patchers using their magic skills to translate this to English?

Seems to be an amazing title!
Now realize it with patches, real leagues, real managers, coaches, sponsors, could be incredible....
I hope the translators like the idea and spend some work in that game.....

just played the game.......hard to play in japanese..but fernando will translate it soon for us.....but i see alot of interesting graphics we could use in regular we/pes games..will post some pix shortly...has alot of teams i game...

lol this is gona rock ....and im going to fail my exams thanks to this lol

CM with WE's brilliant graphics could be something...if only someone would translate the whole game...

my god how can fernando do this one...its so much....unless hez truely a god of translation lol

Just got this badboy, need a translation patch but then it looks amazing, just imagine though if you could have this full level of managment AND play the game !

Dont see why they can't do this a DVD can take 4.2 Gig, the Euro Manager bit is only 1 GIG leaving around 3 GIG to bolt on PES4/WE8

bring it on

fernando has been waiting for this game for awhile..so have i...we will both help translate this fucker..just like we did we8JL.....fernando is legend ...never doubt his abilities...it is amazing a argentine person speaks and reads both english...the latin languages...and japanese kanji as well.....we will all come together to get this game in english for us...ive already begun translating player names......and added real logos for EPL/Bundesliga/France
and of course kits....justcant fix collar until i adjust them in hex..or waterloo releases a tool

holy mother of.......you guys have already started !! amazing ...im going to get a copy of the game now.

the big issue i think is ....are the menu's editable since that is the major part of the game and it would be astonishing to have the menu's in english

what can i say you guys are legends ....what goes further then that lol

I thought the game was being released after a while. It's one I really want to get my hands on unless there's a language barrier. Hopefully reefur and fernando can make a difference on that. Sugohaseyo!

woosoki said:
I thought the game was being released after a while. It's one I really want to get my hands on unless there's a language barrier. Hopefully reefur and fernando can make a difference on that. Sugohaseyo!

8282 ha goh ee suh yoh...

nike121 said:
holy mother of.......you guys have already started !! amazing ...im going to get a copy of the game now.

the big issue i think is ....are the menu's editable since that is the major part of the game and it would be astonishing to have the menu's in english

what can i say you guys are legends ....what goes further then that lol

almost everything is editable..kits are same encryption......graphics and file structure is almost same as other we8...and can be opened and edited with latest afsexplorer........and as for the .str files..thats just a matter of translating the kanji......but be patient....fernando is a busy man and i am working on finishing up my we8jl/afc patch but we are all eager to play this game in full english and are working hard to get there....

im sorry if i sounded annoying and to impatient ...lol im just excited ...thank you guys cant wait to see you work

European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics :

- Dengeki PS : 80 / 80 / 90 / 85
- Famitsu : 8, 8, 9, 8 - ( 33/40 )

03head.jpg

03_01.jpg
03_02.jpg
03_03.jpg

03_04.jpg
03_05.jpg
03_07.jpg

And a calendar background for december :

if fernando and reefur traslate this game, someone will build them a statue lol P it's a dream yeah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom