Eurovision 2008

Eurovision has changed recently. No Angels for Germany! That's Germany's biggest girl band. And also Andy Abraham for the UK. Sweden have some big singers in their Final, tomorrow night!

I'm serious though Kev - if me & the missus fancy a laugh we'll stick Eurovision on. It's fecking embarrassing watching all of them performers singing awful songs.

All my opinion of course - no disrespect intended to the people who enjoy it. :)

I love it cause it's so much fun to watch!

If you read my blog keep a look out for our comments on Spain, Latvia, Estonia and Bosnia and Herzegovina... :D

They're gonna make you laugh (if any of the last three reach the final, and you don't watch the semis)

I know - I thought that too. It was him vs Michelle Gayle in the Final... :SS

Other countries seem to like our song this year too :SS

Ukraine is favourite to win according to Capital Radio (UK)... Sweden is favourite to win according to me, and I predicted last year's winner...

BUMP!

My 2 cents:
- Graham Norton is fvcking awesome
- Poor Bonnie Tyler
- I would lay the pipe to that Ukrainian girl
- Well deserved victory for Denmark

Last edited:
The most embarassing eurovision in the last years: Awful presentation, bad voting (especially for Cascada, really thought we could compete for the win - although I predicted Denmark to win, that girl had the best song), extremely boring songs (only ones I liked where Denmark, Germany, Malta and Greece and I have to say I nearly loved all the songs from the last three competitions) and then this speedy method during the final point ceremony.

Only good thing was Eric Saade comment to the host, complimenting her with "hastag MILF". :LOL:

I know it's a bit late in the day with this, just noticed it.

I love the Euros, LOL.

Been watching faithfully actually since 2008 when we were sat in a bar in Lindos sipping on some cocktails.

And have just kept watching since then.

Terry Wogan can't be beaten, but Graham Norton has finally started to step up to the mark, he's coming on well.

In terms of this year, wasn't too keen on many of the songs, as said nothing like past few years.

Likewise I liked Cascada and I actually like Ireland's the best, but it finished rock bottom. Even Greece I thought was alright, and that was just a funny little song 'Alcohol is free'.

Although I have to say the Romanian one was brilliant, I couldn't stop laughing. (just like the time with the old girls from Russia last year, although I actually did think that was quite good).

The rest for me were poor and crap.

FD

To be honest: There where up to now (Denmark on the stage atm), only one or two songs meeting my taste, the rest were average at maximum. The ESCs up to last year where much better in that aspect.

Loved Iceland. Reminds me of something else though... I'm thinking a jimmy nail one maybe?

Everything else was just generic shite :(. One of the poorest years.

I have to agree with you both. This year's event disappointed me big. By the top of my head only Sweden and Switzerland have met my taste.

Oh, and that Danish dude was very Bruno Mars-esque. #doh

Loved the Ukrainian girl for some reason other than music. :p

guess it's financed by some sort of eurosaurs.

p.s. gay eurosaurs.

Last edited:
Exactly what was in my mind.

Edit1: As always, France announcer not talking English. And as special in this year, my taste is obviously completely contrary to the rest of the voters. :/

Edit2: Austria is trolling the whole European community: "I'm so thankful, *startscryacting*" :LOL:

Last edited:
I don't look the show, but I have a winner

i6p0JsP0OPcxp.gif

Ahahaha, Austria really won that. :LOL:

On a more objective review: Maybe the worst Eurovision in terms of music I ever saw. Not just because of Austria winning with such a song, but also because the majority of songs really didn't sound listenable to me.

I don't look the show, but I have a winner

i6p0JsP0OPcxp.gif

The judge like to trade some free tickets for XXX in the bed.
Thanks for the gif, i just saw a lot, and that's why Susy don´t like to give salad to the jury.
Nice girl.

Eurovision Song Contest? - Get out!

We want JSF Back.

jsf2007.jpg

UPDATE: I just saw the winner, i give up.
Next year i will not even watch or listen to the songs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom