Ever Wondered, Part 2: The Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
juventus11 said:
danny.jpg

Looks a bit like Stephen Baldwin

73-5191.jpg

Handsome? Is everyone turning gay in here or something?

I wanna see a pic of Danwin

smango - You don't turn gay, generally you are born gay. Just becase danwin is gay doesn't mean he can't be at Evo-Web.

smango said:
Handsome? Is everyone turning gay in here or something?

I wanna see a pic of Danwin

I'll post a picture of myself after my undercover mission.

Appreciating beauty, does not make you gay. If I had said, "wow, i'd like to put my testicles in his mouth" then this may have made me gay, or bisexual.

ah i forgot to add in the opening speech

Has Professor Nutmeg got back with Wynona Ryder?

joostebrood said:
I want to point out to the mods Juventus11 is/was also posting under a different name. I don't like this alias, instead I find it very annoying (some might call it trolling)

CW can you please tell him to stop thinking im another user ARR.
sorry for going off topic.

You do know you could have PMed me with that request?

I think that 90% of us have moved on from that comment, the other 10% dont really give a toss either way.

Now for more pictures, carry on

alright, i think i've been on this site long enough for people to see the real me... thats me in me room juggling my united mini-skillz ball... thats scholesy and giggsy on my door there, took advantage of the only time the local papers decided to write an article about my favourite football club... :D

IM000281.JPG

let the hilarity begin...

-fb

footieBalla said:
alright, i think i've been on this site long enough for people to see the real me... thats me in me room juggling my united mini-skillz ball... thats scholesy and giggsy on my door there, took advantage of the only time the local papers decided to write an article about my favourite football club... :D

IM000281.JPG

-fb
Are you playing air guitar?

footieBalla said:

IM000281.JPG

-fb
Your hands think the ball is size 5! ;)

Hehe.

yea somehow my camera caught me playing keepy-ups with my lil' trick ball

-fb

now c'mon tim, we've got to optimistic, us devils...

@milan, bloody, haha. ive been kicking that ball around my house soo much i think i may have put a hole in it, which would kill me, cuz that's the centrepiece in my room, that and my other united collectibles

-fb

gunnerglory said:
smango - You don't turn gay, generally you are born gay. Just becase danwin is gay doesn't mean he can't be at Evo-Web.

I didn't say that Danwin should leave because he was gay. I'm no homophob, I just think its GAY to say another man looks attractive. :applause:

MrCoopz said:
ah i forgot to add in the opening speech

Has Professor Nutmeg got back with Wynona Ryder?

Well coopz, after all that media attention, she's been keeping a low profile and has been working on lots of films. Currently working on a Jonas Åkerlund film. You might catch me at the odd premiere though ;) keep them peeled.

Here we go then, the picture you have all (not) been waiting for

Me, about 20 minutes after getting up this morning
MeMornin.jpg

This is me right after school studying for a Psychology AS level test:

pict00081vd.jpg

(Notice the beautiful frontpage poster of italy's most read newspaper- sports one too - of the CL victory in Milan's English theatre of dreams.)

No you weren't studying for your Psychology AS level test, you were taking a photo of yourself. DECIEVER!

IkeC.jpg

(no, I don't smirk like a freak usually)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom