Ever Wondered, Part 2: The Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when you build up a mental image in your head of what someone looks like only to have it destroyed by seeing their picture? This didn't just happen, Ike looks the same as he did in my head.

Alright cunts. Here's a picture of me not on a lawnmower and not with a mohawk like the previous ones I so nicely put up here. Sorry, the cam on my phone is shite, the room was dark and yes, I am naked.

dwoods1.bmp

danwin said:
You know when you build up a mental image in your head of what someone looks like only to have it destroyed by seeing their picture? This didn't just happen, Ike looks the same as he did in my head.
Damn, I'm just too predictable.

gg with hair, weird. Is that an Arsenal shirt?

Milanista said:
This is me right after school studying for a Psychology AS level test:

pict00081vd.jpg

(Notice the beautiful frontpage poster of italy's most read newspaper- sports one too - of the CL victory in Milan's English theatre of dreams.)

van Bronckhorst

Did you guys know that it was me that came up with the original Ever Wondered? Anyways, it's time to revive this shit right here, i want to see a new pic of CWright. Does anybody here second this motion??? Also there should be a fresh pic of Jack Bauer and also a pic of Hutch standing beside his car, which I believe is an Opel Corsa.

The last couple of years have obviously been very tough hutch

We're all scared of Dermot posting our pictures on 32,000 websites and saying that we're transvestite stamp collectors looking for bum-love. He's done it before.

Lets just hope Hutch doesnt get drunk and posts pics of his cock again like he did on another forum. :lol:

oh man this is great!

I remember this thread back in the day, surprised not many people have posted pics....I thought you were all hunks?! ;)

:applause: Brilliant!

So why are there so many pussies in Evo-Web? Post your pictures, it doesn't matter if you are ugly! :)
Im not a pussy.... I just dont see the point of posting a photo of myself to lots of random people that I dont know....

Dj

What's the meaning of "wanker"?

agahgshasgahshashsagaasa.

1) a man who masturbates alot.
2) a term of endearment...an insult that's actually a kind of compliment
3) a total insult

1) ryan's been in the shower for hours! he must be wanking for britain! i always knew he was a complete wanker
2) ryan you wanker, get your arse down to the pub and i'll buy you a pint
3) tony blair is a fucking wanker.

Well after seeing most of your pics I feel like a handsome devil! Sucks to be me. Not. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom